Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a few questions...

littlemissmasochist

I'm interested in becoming a satanist but i really have no clue where to start. I was wondering if someone could possibly point me in the right direction. I realize this probably sounds dumb but i don't want to be researching in all the wrong places. So, i was just wondering if anyone could recommend some books or something i could read. also this may sound stupid but when i was a kid i used to be a christian and they basically banished Satan and told him to leave me alone, so does that still apply now?
So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with that..
thanks.

Welcome! You should read the JoS site:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

What your xian parents forced to you when you were a xian doesn't matter. Because Satan can't be "banished". The xian rituals have no power at all against our Gods and are stolen and corrupted from Pagan rituals. Of course Satan can leave people alone, but only if they wish that. He doesn't push himself to people who don't want Him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlemissmasochist" <littlemissmasochist@... wrote:

I'm interested in becoming a satanist but i really have no clue where to start. I was wondering if someone could possibly point me in the right direction. I realize this probably sounds dumb but i don't want to be researching in all the wrong places. So, i was just wondering if anyone could recommend some books or something i could read. also this may sound stupid but when i was a kid i used to be a christian and they basically banished Satan and told him to leave me alone, so does that still apply now?
thanks.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome! First of all I assure you,you are in the right place for the truth.Read joyofsatan.com as much as you can.Cick on this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html and do it the way it says,in the order it says.Try to feel the energy,rather then see it.And do a dedication when you feel you understand what it is all about.But I always suggest doing the dedication as soon as you feel ready,because you need the protection that Enki and the Gods give us.Get ready for a fantastic journey,you will truly never be the same.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, littlemissmasochist <littlemissmasochist@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have a few questions...
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 11:16 PM

thanks.
[/TD]

okay i gonna give it to ya on the down low (aka what i refer to as "the way i understand it")
read as much as you can on the joyofsatan.org website before dedicating.
and after it read it some more.
well that and browse though any group topics by going to the main group page of this yahoo group and browsing topics as needed.  here in the group we got a ton of stuff you can use.
only thing i need mention is not to do it on a bad moon day (we call em void moons here).
http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... 2012.shtml
this site tells when they are.
so as long as your dedication is not on or during one of those days you are good to go to dedicate.
after one dedicates well lets just say the experience is different for everyone.
some say they felt major energy or other things where as others here say they have not felt anything after dedicating at all.  so just remember that one thing that is important to have here in satanism is patience.
if you follow what it say on the jos site on the dedication ritual then you are good to go.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
this link goes to the jos site and is the dedication ritual.
for drawing blood you can use whatever you can find for it.
things id recommend would be either a razorblade, box cut knife, or thumbtack like i used.
if you cannot find a dry pen you can always use a feather of any kind (hey people used to use those as writing quills before pens and pencils so you can too for this if you want).  i used a black feather from a crow or black bird of some kind.
i bought a pack of blank paper like the kind used for copiers in businesses/office buildings. its usually blank white paper (like what i used) and found in places like office max or grocery stores (a grocery store near me sells this kind of paper).
now a regular ink pen for writing the prayer as your name is the only bloody thing you need to write on the paper.  so a note on this is make sure the paper is big enough for the prayer and your bloody name (bloody name yeah that's what i call it).
also note as far as candles go it does say red, black, and blue but keep in mind some have problems finding certain colors.  black for some is a hard one to find so keep in mind if you can only find one or two of the other two colors of red and/or blue then that is fine.
although if you want a tip i got one.  i used all 3 colors in my dedication. found the black candles in a arts and crafts store called ben franklin.  also others here in other messages say you can find them in Mexican type stores. yeah Mexican stores i know i read that in another message here in the group fairly recently this month.
red is somewhat easy to find for some.  the tall ones in the glass containers usually in stores well some of them have jesus rhp bullshit pics on them but others like this are also read and have no pictures of any kind at all.  i managed to find a few of these ones with no pictures on them that i could use.
blue was the easiest color to find.  grocery stores, 99 cent and/or dollar stores, drug stores, you name it then most likely a blue one is in there somewhere.
as for what to do after the dedication when you get there check out the following link on opening the 3rd eye.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html
in closing i say to thee good luck my friend
and

HAIL SATAN

Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I have a few questions...

<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome! First of all I assure you,you are in the right place for the truth.Read joyofsatan.com as much as you can.Cick on this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html and do it the way it says,in the order it says.Try to feel the energy,rather then see it.And do a dedication when you feel you understand what it is all about.But I always suggest doing the dedication as soon as you feel ready,because you need the protection that Enki and the Gods give us.Get ready for a fantastic journey,you will truly never be the same.

Hail Enki
Brian 

thanks.
[/TD]

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 2:29:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Welcome! First of all I assure you,you are in the right place for the truth.Read joyofsatan.com as much as you can.Cick on this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html and do it the way it says,in the order it says.Try to feel the energy,rather then see it.And do a dedication when you feel you understand what it is all about.But I always suggest doing the dedication as soon as you feel ready,because you need the protection that Enki and the Gods give us.Get ready for a fantastic journey,you will truly never be the same.

Hail Enki
Brian 

thanks.
[/TD]
[/TD]

if that's the way you wanna do it yeah its possible to create temple them dedicate in it.

To: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...; [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:02 PM

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 2:29:01 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]  
<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome! First of all I assure you,you are in the right place for the truth.Read joyofsatan.com as much as you can.Cick on this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html and do it the way it says,in the order it says.Try to feel the energy,rather then see it.And do a dedication when you feel you understand what it is all about.But I always suggest doing the dedication as soon as you feel ready,because you need the protection that Enki and the Gods give us.Get ready for a fantastic journey,you will truly never be the same.

Hail Enki
Brian 

thanks.
[/TD]
[/TD]

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some* (Some who?  Satanists?) are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here."  "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated." http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html

So is it that the Satanists do not have to reincarnate?  I wish this to be so, because I do not wish to come back to the Earth.  Also, why do we have to come back to this dangerous place called Earth that is inhospitable to do the greatest Magical Working of all: the Magnum Opus?  Why can't we just do it on Duat?    Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lilith, Furfur, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

The "some" refers to Gentiles, or Satan's people. All those that aren't the jews.
We must reincarnate after death. We need a physical body to complete the Magnum Opus, you can't do any spiritual working or progression without a physical body. Your soul on Duat, or out in the astral would be in a state of stagnation. So you will want to come back asap.
Also, we have a fight to be won here on Earth, to destroy the enemy and bring the place back to they way it is meant to be.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some* (Some who?  Satanists?) are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here."  "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated." http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html

So is it that the Satanists do not have to reincarnate?  I wish this to be so, because I do not wish to come back to the Earth.  Also, why do we have to come back to this dangerous place called Earth that is inhospitable to do the greatest Magical Working of all: the Magnum Opus?  Why can't we just do it on Duat?    Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lilith, Furfur, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back