Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a few Q's about dedication ritual to Father.

the_real_emodeous

Hi all, I am just going to say something right quick & ask a couple of Q's. I am feeling like a real urgency to dedicate myself to Father but I want to do it right. I don't have everything to perform a proper dedication ritual. I need a burring bole, a bell, a challis, & my candle holders are not silver. I did pant them black. The last thing is my altar is not totally dune. I want to fill the pentagram with something that will make it better like a metal or a red plastic but I am not sure. If anyone has a suggestion I am totally open to them.   My Q's are, #1 if I can do a dedication without the missing items, what is a good way to do it. I understand it is what is in are harts that counts. I just want to do my best.   #2 I have one tattoo of an "angel". Can I still do the dedication?
#3 should I get it removed or a cover up? I got it when I was young to show the people that I love that there is good in me & represents a kind of balance. Thank you for your time. .     All My Love To Father          Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell. [/B]

Not sure where you read that you need all these things for your dedication. Look at the dedication page, it only mentions that you need a black or blue candle and a sterilized needle and a piece of paper to write your prayer. These things you said like chalice e.t.c. are needed for the standard ritual, not the dedication.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_real_emodeous" <emodeous@... wrote:

Hi all, I am just going to say something right quick & ask a couple of
Q's. I am feeling like a real urgency to dedicate myself to Father
but I want to do it right. I don't have everything to perform a
proper dedication ritual. I need a burring bole, a bell, a challis, & my
candle holders are not silver. I did pant them black. The last thing is
my altar is not totally dune. I want to fill the pentagram with
something that will make it better like a metal or a red plastic but I
am not sure. If anyone has a suggestion I am totally open to them.

My Q's are, #1 if I can do a dedication without the missing items,
what is a good way to do it. I understand it is what is in are harts
that counts. I just want to do my best.

#2 I have one tattoo of an "angel". Can I still do the
dedication?

#3 should I get it removed or a cover up? I got it when I was young to
show the people that I love that there is good in me & represents a kind
of balance. Thank you for your time. . All My Love To Father
Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back