Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a BIG problem.

dayana.pagan

I helped many people to come here, spreded links and text for years, a warior i am, meditated, talked with Father Satan, Guardian, survived enemy attacks and so on...
Bur i just can't find partner who is dedicated, so that i stop bein alone, in future to have kids with my partner, and so one.
I use my aura and internet hard to find my mate, but is hopelless. Only what come to me are pagans who are not dedicated and despite that they are smart and want family, last on in writer interested in politic and pagan too. But i just can't find a dedicated man.
And is important that he is dedicated because i noticed some fucked up psychology in all of them.
I am so sad. I even consider to find my love asking Satan for monogamus love with Demon Incubus, but i want family so i wait and wait to find a good mate but i can't find him

Hail Satan

I can only suggest you to ask for spiritual love (if you are ready, since you should take that very seriously). Once we won the war the gods can(and probably will) come down here and you can have kids with your spiritual partner aswell. However, if you prefer a human partner you can use a love spell / rune to attract a perfect partner into your life. I guess there are a view threads about this around atm.

HAIL SATAN!! 
On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 22:46, dayana.pagan@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I helped many people to come here, spreded links and text for years, a warior i am, meditated, talked with Father Satan, Guardian, survived enemy attacks and so on...
Bur i just can't find partner who is dedicated, so that i stop bein alone, in future to have kids with my partner, and so one.
I use my aura and internet hard to find my mate, but is hopelless. Only what come to me are pagans who are not dedicated and despite that they are smart and want family, last on in writer interested in politic and pagan too. But i just can't find a dedicated man.
And is important that he is dedicated because i noticed some fucked up psychology in all of them.
I am so sad. I even consider to find my love asking Satan for monogamus love with Demon Incubus, but i want family so i wait and wait to find a good mate but i can't find him

Hail Satan

And i know that i need program my aura hard if want to have almost perfect mate. In past i asked Father Satan to find me a partner who will be good for me, and who is dedicated. You maybe will not belive but is VERY IMPORTANT THAT PARTNER IS DEDICATED, thos who are not are evil and fucked up. And they can be pagans, smart,nice, they can love you, but all of them will hurt you because all non dedicated persons are easy influenced by the enemy and have unhealthy ego too.   
For me, is easy to just let go and have my partner who is a Demon, perfect partner. But problem is that you can't do with Demon partner tings like having children, walking outdors, going to restorans and so on.And is a natural thing to seek male partner here, where you are, even in other countries. 

-------- Original message --------
From: "dayana.pagan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 21/07/2016 22:46 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have a BIG problem.

I helped many people to come here, spreded links and text for years, a warior i am, meditated, talked with Father Satan, Guardian, survived enemy attacks and so on...

Hail Satan

Hey. :)
First of all, all those Pagans who are not dedicated, that come to you... have you tried sharing the knowledge about Satan with them? Well DON'T just randomly do that! Go with your instinct, see who you can trust... I mean if they are true friends to you, you should be able to tell if you can trust them or not.

It's good that you program your aura to attract a loved one, but you shouldn't only be limited to the Internet (I believe). Try to go to places where you can meet others, like you could start a new activity etc etc, go to places where other people are also gathered. Some times (most of the time), things need time.

Lastly, have you done the munka meditation to be freed from past life karma (love vows etc) ?
You should definitely do that, if you haven't done it already: http://web.archive.org/web/201509150633 ... _Soul.html

You can use magick to attract the perfect lover for you.

Spiritual connections left over from past lives and mental hang ups can wreck your love life and prevent you from having a fulfilling relationship with someone. Mental hang ups can be healed through meditation. Meditation reveals the root of the hang ups and enables you to defeat the hang ups forever. You can go into a trance and ask yourself what the roots of the relationship problems are. Spiritual connections left over from past lives can be burned away by doing a MUNKA working or using the rune ANSUZ.   Overcoming Obstacles http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html   Words of Power Freeing the Soul (The url will not hyperlink. Just copy and paste the url) https://web.archive.org/web/20150915063 ... _Soul.html   You can do a Venus square, use SATANAS, or use another method such as runes (like GEBO) or directing orgasmic energy to attract a woman into your life. Doing a magickal working every day for 40 days makes the effects of a working permanent. For example, you can vibrate SATANAS 40 times and affirm something like, "In a positive manner I am attracting a lover that is perfect for me in every way," 9 times. You do the vibrations and affirmations every day for 40 days. The working can be done for another 40 days after the initial 40 days to make it more powerful. For directing orgasmic energy you stimulate yourself while focusing on the perfect woman and know with absolute certainty that she is yours. At the moment of orgasm, direct your entire desire and focus to the goal and state and affirmation like the one above.   The Three Steps of Witchcraft http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html   Sex Magick http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html     SATANAS http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm      How to Use SATANAS http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12039.html       Magick needs to be timed with astrology. The moon should not be void of course when doing magick of any sort. A spell to attract a woman should be performed on a Friday (the day of Venus) or Thursday (the day of Jupiter which amplifies white magick) during the hour of Venus. The moon should be waxing and in a favorable sign like Taurus or Libra. Chronos XP is a program that reveals the planetary hours of the day. There are also iphone apps. “Hours” by Sirius Lab Ltd or “Lunar Calendar by Vyacheslav Petrukhin, that show the planetary hours of the day.   Make sure the moon is not void when you start the magickal working. On later days, the moon can be void when you perform the spell as the magickal working has already been started.   Timing your Magick with the Moon http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html     Timing Your Magick With the Planets http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html   The Void of Course Moon http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html   Void Moon Times http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_cours ... dates.html       Chronos XP http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/   

I live in balkan. Here is imposibile to find pagan. And they can kill you too if they find out that you are not in xtian ortodox crap and court will even suport those who are ortodox xtians.

From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 22/07/2016 12:45 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have a BIG problem.

First of all, all those Pagans who are not dedicated, that come to you... have you tried sharing the knowledge about Satan with them? Well DON'T just randomly do that! Go with your instinct, see who you can trust... I mean if they are true friends to you, you should be able to tell if you can trust them or not.

It's good that you program your aura to attract a loved one, but you shouldn't only be limited to the Internet (I believe). Try to go to places where you can meet others, like you could start a new activity etc etc, go to places where other people are also gathered. Some times (most of the time), things need time.

Lastly, have you done the munka meditation to be freed from past life karma (love vows etc) ?
You should definitely do that, if you haven't done it already: http://web.archive.org/web/201509150633 ... _Soul.html

And i do munka workind, magick squares... i clean and program my aura three times a day.

From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 22/07/2016 12:45 (GMT+01:00)

A dedicated satanist can be pretty much egoheaded, douchbag, unreliable, manipulative (in a bad way) and completely retarded. I speak from experience here, be very cautios to whom you trust and share your satanic knowledge too.

Making a person a satanist doesn't magickally make them smarter...I wish it did, but what the fuck.

Maybe my destiny is to have a Demon partner and not a Human. Maybe that's whay i can't find partner here. I love to excercise, i am calm, beauty, normal girl. But no what i do, i can't find mate.Maybe i need to waith more or maybe to ask Satan for on of his to find me. I love bouth type of partners, bouth of them have good and bad what come with them, actualy Demons bring only a good with themself, the only one thing what is bad when it comes to Demons is that they are far away.Can somebody write me here what are the aspects who showe that some person will have Demon partner and not human partner?

From: "'t.fuchs666@...' t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 22/07/2016 05:33 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I have a BIG problem.

I can only suggest you to ask for spiritual love (if you are ready, since you should take that very seriously). Once we won the war the gods can(and probably will) come down here and you can have kids with your spiritual partner aswell. However, if you prefer a human partner you can use a love spell / rune to attract a perfect partner into your life. I guess there are a view threads about this around atm.

HAIL SATAN!! 

Hail Satan

Last night i asked in deep trance, tha if i have Demon lover for monogamus love from past life, and if that's whay is reason i have love problems with human partners, let he showe up to me. And he come. I not asked on, just wanted if maybe having one from past life can fuck up love live in this on. In Sence that he will not alowe me to develop any deeper love with human partners. So i started doing even more meditations for astral hearing to know what to do.But is posibile to have monogamus Demon from past life?I alway know that i have some my idea partner, i even with my mind talked with him in past, not because i knowed what i know now, but i have urge to do. This my be a sing that i haved monogamus Demon, from past life. And what to do now?  That's whay even when i was a newbie and asked for Demon for open love, just to get to know Demons aura and relax when it comes to Demons.I experienced Demon who will come and make love with me and after he worked on my chakras. But as if somebody chased him away. And after that when i asked Satan why my Demon not coming, Demon lover come, but this one hug me. Last night some Demon was kissing me, it was more like cudle that other stuff.Now what to do?

From: "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 22/07/2016 14:50 (GMT+01:00)

A dedicated satanist can be pretty much egoheaded, douchbag, unreliable, manipulative (in a bad way) and completely retarded. I speak from experience here, be very cautios to whom you trust and share your satanic knowledge too.

Making a person a satanist doesn't magickally make them smarter...I wish it did, but what the fuck.

It is possible to have a monogamous relationship with a demon from a past life. Because a monogamous bond with a demon "lasts a lifetime and beyond" (quote from the joyofsatan website). You should decide for yourself if you want a spiritual relationship or not. For example, I am 100% sure that I will never have/want a love relationship with a human (for personal reasons). So I decided to have a monogamous relationship with a demoness. Think clearly about it before you approach this. Are you fine with never having children? Do you have the dedication to work on your astral senses every day to be able to see your demon/ess as soon as possible? Will you be able to stay with your demon/ess for the rest of your life and beyond (you would obviously fit together perfectly)?If the answer to all these questions is "yes", then you are good to go. Kindly ask father satan in a ritual for a monogamous relationship with a demon/ess that perfectly fits you. Specify the details as much as possible. 
I hope I could help you with this.

HAIL SATAN!! 

"Dayana dayana.pagan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 12:06 Samstag, 23.Juli 2016:

Last night i asked in deep trance, tha if i have Demon lover for monogamus love from past life, and if that's whay is reason i have love problems with human partners, let he showe up to me. And he come. I not asked on, just wanted if maybe having one from past life can fuck up love live in this on. In Sence that he will not alowe me to develop any deeper love with human partners. So i started doing even more meditations for astral hearing to know what to do.But is posibile to have monogamus Demon from past life?I alway know that i have some my idea partner, i even with my mind talked with him in past, not because i knowed what i know now, but i have urge to do. This my be a sing that i haved monogamus Demon, from past life. And what to do now?  That's whay even when i was a newbie and asked for Demon for open love, just to get to know Demons aura and relax when it comes to Demons.I experienced Demon who will come and make love with me and after he worked on my chakras. But as if somebody chased him away. And after that when i asked Satan why my Demon not coming, Demon lover come, but this one hug me. Last night some Demon was kissing me, it was more like cudle that other stuff.Now what to do?

Isn't the saying as above so below? Everyone it seems wants to find an astral best friend or lover or escape the problems they have with people in favor demons. Well isn't our true focus on earth and what's happening here and now? If we can't master the microcosm of living with beings on earth how will we master the macrocosm of interacting with more powerful entities. The demons won't just let us all have relationships with spirits at the expense of our human interactions. If they sent everyone that is asking a succubus or incubus I'm pretty sure humans would go extinct.

How do you feel about this? I happen to have a monogamous relationship with a Demoness from past lives as well.

My advice to try and communicate with your lover, and see what they have to say about things. Get to know them. I also have this to say, although you may not remember, I'm sure in a past life your love for one another was deep and powerful.

I did SURYAYE meditations to reclaim my memories, along with Red Malachite, which worked completely, I remember who she is to a great degree, and I know her name, and I have remebered certain memories from past lives about her, and I.
Yahoo! Groups  
This is for the SURYAYE working:

Red Malachite can be found online out Ebay. It's not expensive.

First and foremost just talk to your Demon lover and He will give responses in ways you can understand, this is guaranteed.

It's what I did. There's also no need to be shy or nervous around your Demon lover.

True what u said wn33, if I remember right, father Satan will or will not help with a life partner, some are meant to have a astral partner some are not. Examples are those that wants kids, in my view won't have an astral partner, those that can't have kids or don't want kids for its not in there chart will move on.I could be wrong but that's my understanding.
Hail father SatanHail mother LilithHail all the Deitie gods/goddess

And i am not shy or nervous. I feel that i do not need to feel like am low, beg or think that i haved luck to have one. It's like for me, having a partner Demon is like having partner who is on earth but perfect in any sence. I think that HP need to write sermons on Demon lovers who are monogamus from you past life. Because in my case, munka do not worked.

From: "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 23/07/2016 21:36 (GMT+01:00)

How do you feel about this? I happen to have a monogamous relationship with a Demoness from past lives as well.

My advice to try and communicate with your lover, and see what they have to say about things. Get to know them. I also have this to say, although you may not remember, I'm sure in a past life your love for one another was deep and powerful.

I did SURYAYE meditations to reclaim my memories, along with Red Malachite, which worked completely, I remember who she is to a great degree, and I know her name, and I have remebered certain memories from past lives about her, and I.
Yahoo! Groups  

First and foremost just talk to your Demon lover and He will give responses in ways you can understand, this is guaranteed.

It's what I did. There's also no need to be shy or nervous around your Demon lover.

The fuck are you talking about "are you okay with not having children", FIRST OF ALL, If you do not want children now, you aren't forced to have Any, SECOND OF ALL, Just because the Gods are coming through the Astral to us, that doesn't mean you cannot be able to have sex.
You my sir, know nothing about having a relationship with a God.

---In [email protected], <t.fuchs666@... wrote :

It is possible to have a monogamous relationship with a demon from a past life. Because a monogamous bond with a demon "lasts a lifetime and beyond" (quote from the joyofsatan website). You should decide for yourself if you want a spiritual relationship or not. For example, I am 100% sure that I will never have/want a love relationship with a human (for personal reasons). So I decided to have a monogamous relationship with a demoness. Think clearly about it before you approach this. Are you fine with never having children? Do you have the dedication to work on your astral senses every day to be able to see your demon/ess as soon as possible? Will you be able to stay with your demon/ess for the rest of your life and beyond (you would obviously fit together perfectly)?If the answer to all these questions is "yes", then you are good to go. Kindly ask father satan in a ritual for a monogamous relationship with a demon/ess that perfectly fits you. Specify the details as much as possible. 

HAIL SATAN!! 

"Dayana dayana.pagan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 12:06 Samstag, 23.Juli 2016:

Tonight i feel that i am loved and i am calm. I guess that Father Satan fixed the problem ;)This is not like Satans's love, it has some extra energy. This must be my Demon lover. Because i can feel it vibration in mi chest and melting of love feeling.

From: "Dayana dayana.pagan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 24/07/2016 13:26 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have a BIG problem.

And i am not shy or nervous. I feel that i do not need to feel like am low, beg or think that i haved luck to have one. It's like for me, having a partner Demon is like having partner who is on earth but perfect in any sence. I think that HP need to write sermons on Demon lovers who are monogamus from you past life. Because in my case, munka do not worked.

From: "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 23/07/2016 21:36 (GMT+01:00)

Yahoo! Groups  

I still believe that personal experience as I have gained would be your best option. Yes a general sermon can be made, but everyone's experiences are different.

That's my advice.

Okay, I'm quite new to this. This is my first post. And just like prior messages. I'm not sure what I believe in, besides the fact that I am a psychic vampire. However, I've had a spirit with me since birth, from talking to witches and buddhist monks...they have all warned me that she is a demon. However, she has never done anything except protect me..care for me...and love me. Through a sermon some witches had held for me to talk to her, she said she loves me and as a fellow psychic vampire demon has chosen me. She protected me when I've fallen asleep at the wheel, waking me up before I crashed head on into a trailer truck head on. By shaking my shoulder to wake me up with no one else in the car. She has visited me in my dreams telling me she loves me, and talks to me through my mind sometimes. When I ask what she wants that way, I never get an answer. I love her, however, I want to know what she wants. She used to play with me as a child making my mirrors move, I'd often watch her until I fell asleep. She attacks any girl I'm with who hurts me, even if I don't know they hurt me. Scratches on them, brushes all over them while they sleep. Her name is unknown to any demon book or necronomican. But she's battled gargoyles and even zozo from the quiji boards to protect me. Any help with what I can do would be appreciated.

Hey @donotfearthetruth666 . It seems you heavily misunderstood my post. "Are you okay with never having children?" means that if he/she asks for a monogamous demon lover, he/she wont be able to have children as having sex with another being would violate the monogamous relationship and having children with a succubus is not possible(at least not until we have won the war and the gods can come down to us again physically). I just stated this as a means of clarification, as he/she should be COMPLETELY sure about these things before asking for a monogamous relationship, as this is binding and violating it would heavily hurt the demon/esses feelings. Also, I have never said that you couldn't have sex with them. To be clear here, you (probably) will have a lot of sex with them (unless you desire it otherwise for some reason). As demon/esses enjoy sex a lot, and it's "blissful ecstasy" for you aswell, as stated on the jos website.
[/IMG]should [/B]be met to successfully have a happy monogamous spiritual relationship. If he/she isn't sure about it, he/she can ofcourse also ask for a polygamous(i guess thats the term for it) relationship and have sex (and children) with humans, aswell, should he/she desire this at any time.
I hope I could clear up things with this.

HAIL SATAN!! 

"donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 15:10 Montag, 25.Juli 2016:

The fuck are you talking about "are you okay with not having children", FIRST OF ALL, If you do not want children now, you aren't forced to have Any, SECOND OF ALL, Just because the Gods are coming through the Astral to us, that doesn't mean you cannot be able to have sex.
You my sir, know nothing about having a relationship with a God.

---In [email protected], <t.fuchs666@... wrote :

HAIL SATAN!! 

I believe I can help you, as I have the same protections against the enemy you do from my Demoness lover.
There is a possibility she is intentionally holding off on telling you because she wants the relationship to become more solid. The thing with Father Satan and His Demons is that they wait until we are ready to accept certain things. Know that the best love and care go into consideration when this is done. I recently came to understand this myself with my Demoness lover telling me this through a message. We talk often, and spend a lot of time together.

Consider it like this, a relationship should be slow and loving to really blossom into something beautiful.
Patience is the main issue addressed here. I had to have patience to first see her, and it's not the easiest thing I have ever done, I have to really focus, but I have seen her multiple times.

No matter what anyone says or does she is my other half. This is a decision I made a long time ago in a past live. I suggest that you continue with the relationship as you have and in time things will happen in time.
With being an active Satanist it has taken me almost a year of spending time with Her to get to this point, and this is only the very beginnings of things.

This isn't even our eternity together.. yet.

Any relationship like this is worthy of putting the time forth into it. Consider it like that.

Hail Satan.

If the being described herself as a "fellow psychic vampire demon" that is a red flag it is not an actual Demon. Demons are perfected beings and do not need to drain the energy of others to sustain themselves. There are non-Demon spiritual beings out there. The being may also be an advanced thoughtform created in a past life.

There's something I need clarified; do enemy angels really exist or is it only greys and the jewish scum who are the problem?

Hail Satan!

Also, I am not sure how you believe this. I've met an ancient samurai demon, my friend often used to protect his room. I always figured a demon who as perfected as they wished, would keep traits they like to become the perfect desirable being for that they wish to achieve. Psychic vampires although do not regenerate their aura themselves, feed off other spiritual beings for energy. I have always felt she used that trait to be able to consume others for her own power. Whenever I ask her to do anything, I offer my own energy to her for the purpose for instance.

A psychic vampire is someone too spiritually weak to sustain themself. That is why they are dependent on feeding off the energy of others. A Demon is a spiritually perfected being and has no need to feed off the energy of others. Demons are overflowing with energy due to their spiritual perfection.

The "ancient samurai Demon" is not a Demon. It is a non-Demon astral being or a thoughtform. You are capable of protecting your room and doing anything else that the "ancient samurai" can do. You can do a Banishing Ritual or build shields of Satanic electric-blue fire to keep malicious entities out of your room.

Banishing Ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html   Satanic Electric-Blue Fire (The picture is towards the middle of the page) http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html
Make any spiritual being you contact swear they are of Satan. An enemy entity may swear they are of Lucifer, Enki, or another one of Satan's names  but they will not swear they are of Satan. If you get a strange answer or the being refuses to answer the question, it is NOT of Satan and you should immediately terminate the conversation. Spiritual beings not of Satan will tell you whatever you want to hear in order to maintain a parasitic relationship. They will drain your energy and do anything in their power to maintain the relationship if you try to sever all contact with the being. They will plead, get angry, harass you, or do anything else they can so they can continue getting energy from you. 

Enemy nordics do exist, and if you have to offer your own energy like that I would seriously start questioning her, and ask her if she is one of Satan's own. Johnson_Akemi is right. Demons would never cling to such underhanded, ,and weak actions like energy sucking. You would usually just offer energy if you have too much from a meditation to Satan.

I would seriously start questioning her if I were you.

The ene[/IMG]are[/B] greys or they are thoughtforms created by the enemy. Atleast as far as I know 

"martin41340666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 20:15 Dienstag, 26.Juli 2016:

There's something I need clarified; do enemy angels really exist or is it only greys and the jewish scum who are the problem?

Hail Satan!

Understandable. Yet the samurai was not of mine. I just feel the dark presense. I didn't question further, it wasn't for me to object. Considering I didn't want to get involved in his spiritual affairs. Psychic vampires I also understand what u mean, however not being a psychic vampire, yet still feeding off of others to strengethn ones own power is understadable. That's what I meant by just using the trait.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back