Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I hate Facebook

I know I absolutely loathe facebook, mark zuckerberg im pretty sure is a kike and whenever i go on it, it makes me feel like im being watched always and im losing vauable brain cells. I want to delete my account so bad but I have so many good friends who would be upset with me if I suddenly stopped going on it, I wish I knew about
Satanism when I was younger so I wouldnt be dragged into it.

Yes Zuckerberg is a Sionist Jew and alla Facebook is Jewish crap to fool Gentiles...
In case you will evolve along the path of Satanism you might with time realize you have no need of all these "friends" you are talking about as your perspective on life will be different (like it is now as you begin seeing the reality of Jews in our world)

Dude, fuck Facebook, I deleted my account like two months ago and never going back. Like Lakshmipalmer said above, that place is filled with energy vampires. Each time I got on Facebook I always felt severe energy drainage, to the point where my days were getting bad... very bad. Facebook is definitely not a good place for a Spiritual Satanist to be hanging out at, especially if anyone knows you're a Spiritual Satanist... I learned that the hard way... holy shit... Do yourself a favor, and delete that shit! But that's your choice... Good luck.
Hail Satan!

the big thing that erks me about facebook,is the founder,was a no body before facebook and still feel slike a no body to the point that he has facebook act like fricking friendship police.! I mean the point of a Social Net work is to met new people and to become friends ,not be stuck huddling in your little corner of the world not able to  meet and greet new people all because Jerkerburg feels he has to punish everyone for him being a no body. Hail Satan! Joseph

I have a facebook and yes i feel it. It gets really depressing for some unknown reason sometimes..

that is because it is controlled and owned by the Jews. my fiancee calls it jewbook.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back