Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I had fun with this

angryshaman666

Someone called me retarded for saying hebrew is a ripoff of sanskrit.
I linked them pictures of both alphabets side by side.
They immediately stopped trolling me.

It was hilarious.

I also did the ascending energy meditation and the energy I generated was like a huge glob of white heat several feet in diameter.
I played with it a bit then gave it to Satan to protect my brethren and bring curses and destruction to the jews and their machinations however he sees fit.

I think he was happy with this. Excellent way to burn up extra energy if you've already spent most of the day cursing the jews and the obama jewministration directly.

I was right about this year. I sensed it would be a very good year for me and so far it has been the best year of my life ever since dedicating!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!
GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

Note hebrew is a corrupted version of Sanskrit not a direct ripoff of it. .  

On Friday, April 17, 2015 8:25 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It was hilarious.

I also did the ascending energy meditation and the energy I generated was like a huge glob of white heat several feet in diameter.
I played with it a bit then gave it to Satan to protect my brethren and bring curses and destruction to the jews and their machinations however he sees fit.

I think he was happy with this. Excellent way to burn up extra energy if you've already spent most of the day cursing the jews and the obama jewministration directly.

I was right about this year. I sensed it would be a very good year for me and so far it has been the best year of my life ever since dedicating!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

...what's the difference between corrupted and stolen twisted bastardized version?I'm not seeing the difference.
How is it not the same idea?
They took sanskrit, bastardized it and then claimed it as their own. Am I not correct in this?I feel like I'm missing some tiny little technical detail because what you described sounds exactly like what I just said ???

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 7:23 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Friday, April 17, 2015 8:25 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It was hilarious.

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Also look for a special JoS newsletter on the JoS newsletter about the kikes, and their history being ENTIRELY ripped off from ours.

The hebrews, or the original Satanic Priests called Ibaru's, of the Shemshu Hor are what they ripped their bullshit off of, among so many other things. Here I'll link it.

Have fun making people look even more stupid, but try to educate them instead of just trollin' 'em lol.

On this subject, I had a guy call me an anti-semite because I called Karl Mordechia out for who, and what he is. I also said he was the son of a kike rabbi/murderer(all rabbis are murderers) and that he didn't even invent marxism, it was based off of other shit he kinda stole, and he was backed by the rothschilds. The guy called me a dumbass before, and after I mentioned that.

I also told the moron he got screwy information from either a kike owned website, or one that had misinterpretations about karl marx actually being a crypto-kike. He didn't start any revolution, he just put a little into one in Russia if I remember correctly..

Geez, where do we find the pretentious jackasses. They study a little screwy information and then they suddenly think they know and own the world.

Oh..yogsothoth666999@...
Thank sweet Satan!!
You cahnged your mind..awesome!
Xari if this is alittle too late..
But last time i read a post from you you were talking abt leaving  the groups!! (I haven't been active in dayz..)
Well That made me sad..
En i waned to tell you that the best way to learn more is actaully from the groups. Well am happy that you stayed
Am sure that was just the enemy messing with you. Hail Satan
Satan bless.
On Apr 19, 2015 2:23 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, April 17, 2015 8:25 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It was hilarious.

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Yeah i was in a bad place these last few days and the enemy used this to fuck with me. But i am good now. Sorry to hear i made you sad. 

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:34 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh..yogsothoth666999@...
Thank sweet Satan!!
You cahnged your mind..awesome!
Xari if this is alittle too late..
But last time i read a post from you you were talking abt leaving  the groups!! (I haven't been active in dayz..)
Well That made me sad..
En i waned to tell you that the best way to learn more is actaully from the groups. Well am happy that you stayed
Am sure that was just the enemy messing with you. Hail Satan
Satan bless.
On Apr 19, 2015 2:23 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, April 17, 2015 8:25 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It was hilarious.

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Actually, what about the groups makes them the best way to learn more? What's wrong with seeking experiences on one's own?

Its okey to try advance on your own.
But then you cant know it all...there are so many brothers and sisters that have more experience here..seeking there opinion is worthwhile.
I personally try out so many things on my own..som are not even on the site..but when i mess up i run back here to ask for help.
So its ok to try make your own experiencies..but better to have assistance.  Dnt you think? Hail Satan.
On Apr 20, 2015 11:41 AM, "elric_s@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Actually, what about the groups makes them the best way to learn more? What's wrong with seeking experiences on one's own?

I'd like to see them.  Will you please send a link or links.
Hail Satan!
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It was hilarious.

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back