Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I had an amazing Tarot Reading

jhd4412

Well, a while ago I asked Father to aid me in finding a place where I could meet a legit Tarot Card Reader. Then eventually I forgot about what I asked. Then when I was going to get my last paycheck from my temp job I saw a Tarot Card Reading Place called Mother Mystic. I was a little hesitant but I thought I'd at least check it out and get a feeling and see if what was inside fit at least the majority of true Satanism.
Well, I entered and looked around. I saw egyptian statues, a meditating buddhist statue, and astrological poster as well as a chakra diagram poster. Oh and some serpents. My first thought was woah, this place has to be legit. But just to be safe I tried to contact Father telepathically in my mind to watch over this reading of mine.
Well I paid for the reading and she started. When I saw the cover of her tarot cards I was like awesome. The cover on her cards was serpents. Kundalini everybody.
Well she did the reading with only asking me one question half way into it. She knew about my childhood emotional and psychological trauma, and she said that I am wiser because of it now. She said I have warm positive protection around me and the first thing I thought was Father is Protecting Me. She knew I was meditating. She also knew I had some lingering emotional and self-esteem problems but she said I was healing. She knew about my past bad luck with women and said not to worry, as I am now meant to love and in the future I am going to have a wife and three kids. She also said I am not meant to work for other people, and said I am going to be the owner of my own business. She also said I'm meant to help others. What I think by this is I am going to aid Father, my fellow brothers and sisters and all true gentiles. Lastly she said soon I am going to have a test this summer and that it is going to have something to do with my future career and my standpoint in it.

Tell me Brothers and Sisters doesn't this sound awesome. I extremely excited for what is to come, and I am so happy I found Father and the Truth. PS. the only question she asked was if I had a little Sister as the cards and the energy seemed to be telling her that I worry about her.

It was in Providence RI. Hey any fellow Satanists in RI?

Wow thats amazing i actually just got a deck yesterday and have been practicing and i must say when you dont have proper knowledge of the cards it is really hard so props to your reader for actually knowing what they were doing! I love the idea of getting a little knowledge ahead of time and knowing what to expect to better prepare yourself
Glad you had a good reading!
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

Well, a while ago I asked Father to aid me in finding a place where I could meet a legit Tarot Card Reader. Then eventually I forgot about what I asked. Then when I was going to get my last paycheck from my temp job I saw a Tarot Card Reading Place called Mother Mystic. I was a little hesitant but I thought I'd at least check it out and get a feeling and see if what was inside fit at least the majority of true Satanism.
Well, I entered and looked around. I saw egyptian statues, a meditating buddhist statue, and astrological poster as well as a chakra diagram poster. Oh and some serpents. My first thought was woah, this place has to be legit. But just to be safe I tried to contact Father telepathically in my mind to watch over this reading of mine.
Well I paid for the reading and she started. When I saw the cover of her tarot cards I was like awesome. The cover on her cards was serpents. Kundalini everybody.
Well she did the reading with only asking me one question half way into it. She knew about my childhood emotional and psychological trauma, and she said that I am wiser because of it now. She said I have warm positive protection around me and the first thing I thought was Father is Protecting Me. She knew I was meditating. She also knew I had some lingering emotional and self-esteem problems but she said I was healing. She knew about my past bad luck with women and said not to worry, as I am now meant to love and in the future I am going to have a wife and three kids. She also said I am not meant to work for other people, and said I am going to be the owner of my own business. She also said I'm meant to help others. What I think by this is I am going to aid Father, my fellow brothers and sisters and all true gentiles. Lastly she said soon I am going to have a test this summer and that it is going to have something to do with my future career and my standpoint in it.

Tell me Brothers and Sisters doesn't this sound awesome. I extremely excited for what is to come, and I am so happy I found Father and the Truth. PS. the only question she asked was if I had a little Sister as the cards and the energy seemed to be telling her that I worry about her.

That's wonderful! I wish I could find a place like that here in OH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back