Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I had a bad feeling after I went to church

abraham172

Hello brothers and sisters

This wensday was ash wensday and I had to go to church unfortunely. I haven't gone to church in a long time. Neither have I meditated for almost a month or month and a half. So after I left church I had a horrible feeling like if I just killed someone or like if I did something wrong. Maybe its because I haven't meditated. Why do you think I had this horrible feeling?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

As a Satanists, you should avoid places devoted to the worship of the enemy. They are filled with energy that will fuck you up, not to mention the possibility of enemy spirits being there, that might attack you.

Also don't stop meditating. This will open you up for depression and make you an easier target for hostile spirits. Put an aura of protection around yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@... wrote:

This wensday was ash wensday and I had to go to church unfortunely. I haven't gone to church in a long time. Neither have I meditated for almost a month or month and a half. So after I left church I had a horrible feeling like if I just killed someone or like if I did something wrong. Maybe its because I haven't meditated. Why do you think I had this horrible feeling?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

It is best to stay out of those churches, for obvious reasons.  But if you are forced, it is common for angels to attach shame and guilt.  I can remember while I was a jokehovian witless, they would harp on going to another church to the point where there was guilt about even viewing a tract from another group.  They also had shame and guilt about missing their meetings. What you are experiencing is probably angels who are shaming you.  You made a mistake, or were forced into one, and now they want you to make a second mistake.  If you are forced into a church, there is no way that should count against you.  However, angels will make you believe there is no sense in returning to Satan because going to church is a betrayal of Him.  The second mistake would be to renounce Satan and go to church on purpose.  And that is far worse--if you renounce Satan now, there is a good chance that He will not accept you at a later time, and there is even a chance that such could extend past this lifetime and into future lifetimes, making returning all but impossible since the enemy will be right there to exploit the situation. Instead, you are best off to pick up the pieces from where you are now.  Do you have access to Joy of Satan?  Do you have access to the pages found therein and linked from that site?  Take advantage of it.  If you lapsed in meditation, is there a reason?  Perhaps your parents kept you too busy, distracted you too much, or created a situation where meditation is almost impossible.  Do you see situations where you will be forced to attend church in the future?  If so, prepare for them.  You might not be in a position to light candles and do a full ritual before being forced to do a church, but you might prepare to use that time to your advantage.  Could you do at least some meditation for Satan while you are stuck at church?  Even if you have to read scriptures in the LIE[/B]-ble, you could try and find the hidden message regarding Gentile enslavement contained therein.  You could meditate on that jewsus is actually a guilt trip on mankind and Satan your true Savior while at church, and they won't know anything other than thinking you are meditating on jewsus. Mistakes are one thing.  Lapses are another, and Maxine has said on one of the CD sermons that they usually result from inadequate knowledge.  You are more likely to lapse back into Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity if you lack the proper knowledge.  Again, this is not referring to being dragged back to church.  This is referring to being scared or coerced, or enticed, back.  You might take advantage of such if you find yourself there by observing whether people seem to be fake-happy.  Do they have genuine hope?  Or are they resigning themselves to taking abuse from the world and not doing anything about it?  If you do lapse, and I am not recommending it, at least look and see if they are preparing you for abuse and enslavement.  Is that where you wish to end up?  Even their own LIE[/B]-ble loses no time in exposing joke-hova as a tyrant and Satan your Savior. From wherever you are, it is best to pick up the pieces and move on.  If you are probably going to be forced back to church, make the most of the time to meditate for Satan.  If you are forced to study the LIE[/B]-ble, again make the most of the time and pick out where it exposes its agenda to prepare Gentiles to be enslaved to kikes (which is the theme of the whole LIE[/B]-ble, after all).  You might have to put on a show.  But, once you are independent, you can be so disgusted with church that you never want to see one of those disgusting things from the inside again, and make the experience your lesson that things will not be any better 10 or 20 years later.  And whatever you do, do not renounce Satan!  That's what the angels want, and it could permanently prevent you from advancing even in future lifetimes.   <br--- In [email protected], "abraham172" <abraham172@... wrote:<br

Why would u go church anyway?
did ur parents force you ?
Church is the worse place to go!
dont go anymore, next time come up any excuses if they try to drag u there!
you should read more joyofsatan.org
and get back doing your meditations daily!
:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

That's because you didn't belong there to begin with. Christianity and being Dedicated to Satan doesn't mix well at all. Your on a path that Most People are Too Afraid to take because once you pick the LHP you can't turn back. That feeling you were feeling could of been Someone unseen trying to let you know your going to Church in vain. But then again you probably didn't have a choice but to go. All you can do now is move forward and embrace infinity. You have 2 choices you can either let this make you or you can let this break you. Stay strong my friend keep yourself busy and entertained. If you can though and have the means stop attending Church and break free from Xianity completely.

If you are forced to go to church on Sundays and other crap, pretend that you will go alone and go for a walk in places you deem safe.

However, there are occasions where one is forced to attend a service (e.g. a funeral of one's close relative), so in this case be sure no to pray with others, clean your chakras and the aura whilst staying in the church (if possible) and obviously, after you leave the church, clean the chakras and the aura very thoroughly.

Aura of protection is a must, as it will save you a lot of hassle.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

As a Satanists, you should avoid places devoted to the worship of the enemy. They are filled with energy that will fuck you up, not to mention the possibility of enemy spirits being there, that might attack you.

Also don't stop meditating. This will open you up for depression and make you an easier target for hostile spirits. Put an aura of protection around yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

[/IMG]</var> if you believe in father satan Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I had a bad feeling after I went to church
  Why would u go church anyway?
did ur parents force you ?
Church is the worse place to go!
dont go anymore, next time come up any excuses if they try to drag u there!
you should read more joyofsatan.org
and get back doing your meditations daily!
:)

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "abraham172" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

It is best to stay out of those pieces of shit if possible.  However, there are times when it becomes necessary to go to church.  You might blunder into one while waiting for something--even Maxine had that happen to her once while waiting in frigid weather for a bus.  In this situation, if the choices are go into the church or freeze to death, going into the church may be the better option--just remember to cleanse your soul after. The major situation here is when a person is underage or in custody, and they get forced into church.  Some teens get forced to go every goddamn week.  They don't have any other option, and the parents are not open to any agreements that will let them get out of church.  These parents go so far as to threaten them if they do not sing the hymns, take the sacraments, and even follow in the LIE[/B]-ble when scriptures are cited or quoted.  Punishments can be extremely severe.  Then the parents are such assholes that they will not allow these teens to cleanse their souls since they intentionally distract the teen.  Some are even forced, under severe threats, to review the sermons after church.  Such are forced, at home, to follow in the LIE[/B]-ble and cannot get out of it without dangerous consequences.  In those situations, you need to meditate on how horrible christi-SCAM[/B]-ity really is, and how it leads to communism.  Once you are able to do so, break from the church at once and do not let them guilt you into going to another one. Going to church because you are forced to, or going into one because you need to get out of the weather (or other pressing reasons where safety is an issue), is one thing.  But, people that join a church after dedicating to Father Satan are the ones that are committing a huge sin against Satan.  Doing this is the epitome of stupidity.  A few actually do that, and those are the ones that end up in trouble with Father Satan and risk being dropped even into future lives.  This is why it is extremely dangerous for anyone to even think[/B] of volitionally joining a church.  Unless you are forced to go, don't.  Some teens opt for alternatives--a few times I opted for extra work in lieu of church (which I completed before they got home from church).  I would be careful against opting to pay money in lieu of church, since there is a damn good chance your parents will simply place that money on the collection plate. If you are already, or still, in church for whatever reason, get out at once.  If you are not free to do that, use the time to meditate (which solves the lapse problem) and take it in the context that the church is preparing you for enslavement.  "You need to feel contrite."  Why?  "Homosexuality is running rampant in the world, and god will judge such people."  Well, then is that god worth worshiping?  "Turn the other cheek.  Walk the extra mile."  Why, so you can be abused and enslaved?  "You were born into sin, and jewsus died for your sins."  Yea, right--creating a debt that will result in damnation and enslavement.  "Satan [derogatory act]".  A blatant attempt to steer you away from salvation--if you know the dirt is under the rug, you try and distract your parents from looking there.  Just about everything they say can be taken and thrown right back in their faces.  If you are forced to attend, you can do that--and you will come to hate Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity for life after.   <br--- In [email protected], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:<br

I recommend you pretend to get sick on Wednesday(not every Wednesday, because they will think its Satan LOL), possibly ask Satan for help, he can hear you and will likely understand that it is a big issue for you.. You shouldn't have to go into that filth. Otherwise if you are not a teenager, it's because those are places of worship for the enemy and they literally invoke angels & "god" on purpose. Don't fall for their deception.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back