Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I got my friend to join Satanism...

[email protected]

She claims that she's always been unhappy, but ever since she had joined Satanism... she's developed an attitude a.d she cries a lot. I tried getting her to meditate and she sees colors (lime green, purple, blue, sky blue, red, orange, white, black, and brown).... but her mood has not improved. Me? When I meditate I feel happier and at peace....

Can someone help me and my friend and tell me what's going on? I mentioned Behemoth to her today and she had to say "what the FUCK is that?!"

When she first dedicated... she told me that she showered and saw black smoke. I showered before I dedicated. She showered after she dedicated. Is black smoke a bad omen?

Somebody help me out here? Are the gods trying to tell me something? When I told her to join, she heard the gods tell her she had a gift. The gods want me to let her go. One time Father pulled me aside and told me to let go of her. I did but I came back to her and told her all about Satan.

My friend told me that when she was younger, she saw a very blacker than black figure at night and it had energy wafting off of it. She said that she was excited. In a gooddon't. Me, demons are blue... I saw them as blue when I was little growing up. She said she has seen red little demons that look like half Billy goat... also when she first joined, she was hallucinating by seeing spiders and rats and mice... I see cats.

Awhile after she, my friend, Cindy, joined... someone clawed her down her sternum and she told me she felt like she was dying. She's also been bit. Stabbed. All sorts of pain.

She asked for a demon lover... I love my Melek, btw. But for her all she had seen is boxers flying through the air and someone lying on top of her... but nothing else. Ever since then she has had no contact and doesn't care to have contact.

In short... I don't understand my friend. I dont.

Can someone give me advice? Much would be appreciated. Thank you brothers and sisters in Satan.

Hail Satan!

Seems to be another thread in the near endless threads of people telling the wrong people about Satanism. 
When you’re new, Satanism is very enlightening and you want to wake people up. Online warfare is much more effective than telling someone you personally know about Satanism. 
Because online you can reach hundreds to thousands of people in a short time(people who are actually willing to learn and seeking truth) as opposed to you telling like one friend who’s not even going to do anything with it but might just end up thinking you’re a lunatic and spread your beliefs to other stupid people who don’t know shit about True Satanism and the soul. These people don’t know about the soul, they do not live with the awareness that an SS can/does. 

You want to wake people up, good, but as I said in the above, there are more efficient ways to go about doing that.
If you seriously want to tell someone about the JoS than why do you have to personally tell them? Why couldn’t you make a fake social media account and maybe send them a link or something or that sort? That way it can be effective without you exposing yourself. Think before you act when it comes to such things, as there’s always another way to do something....

On Nov 16, 2018, at 8:44 AM, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  She claims that she's always been unhappy, but ever since she had joined Satanism... she's developed an attitude a.d she cries a lot. I tried getting her to meditate and she sees colors (lime green, purple, blue, sky blue, red, orange, white, black, and brown).... but her mood has not improved. Me? When I meditate I feel happier and at peace....

Can someone help me and my friend and tell me what's going on? I mentioned Behemoth to her today and she had to say "what the FUCK is that?!"

When she first dedicated... she told me that she showered and saw black smoke. I showered before I dedicated. She showered after she dedicated. Is black smoke a bad omen?

Somebody help me out here? Are the gods trying to tell me something? When I told her to join, she heard the gods tell her she had a gift. The gods want me to let her go. One time Father pulled me aside and told me to let go of her. I did but I came back to her and told her all about Satan.

My friend told me that when she was younger, she saw a very blacker than black figure at night and it had energy wafting off of it. She said that she was excited. In a gooddon't. Me, demons are blue... I saw them as blue when I was little growing up. She said she has seen red little demons that look like half Billy goat... also when she first joined, she was hallucinating by seeing spiders and rats and mice... I see cats.

Awhile after she, my friend, Cindy, joined... someone clawed her down her sternum and she told me she felt like she was dying. She's also been bit. Stabbed. All sorts of pain.

She asked for a demon lover... I love my Melek, btw. But for her all she had seen is boxers flying through the air and someone lying on top of her... but nothing else. Ever since then she has had no contact and doesn't care to have contact.

Can someone give me advice? Much would be appreciated. Thank you brothers and sisters in Satan.

Hail Satan!

My advice would be: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS BITCH SHIT!

She's NOT a Spiritual Satanist, but "pretends" to be one. She's heavily brainwashed.

If she truly was into Spiritual Satanism, she wouldn't be so fucking uselessly disrespectful during her "dedication". I even doubt she dedicated......

Makes me think of her as a useless piece of fucking crap.

DETACH FROM THAT FUCKING USELESS TRASH: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

The problem here is that you shouldn't have told them. People are supposed to follow their own path to Satanism. But forget about the past, we focus on now. Black isn't good, she is being tricked by the enemy. You must tell her to remove of the unwanted entity that is making her this way.

I don't want to make false accusations but are you 100% sure she isn't a kike…?
That would explain a lot.
I can only hope that's not the case.

Well, I did my research that her surname has kikes in it. What I mean is that she is Mexican Hispanic and I learned that the father bloodlines with her maiden surname were Jews who moved to Mexico. I hope she isn't one, she seems interested in Satan.

Hail Satan

Please help me understand. My friend said to me that Satan destroyed her brain. Father told me that he cleaned it, but she said that her experience was frightening because he was removing a lot out of her head. She still functions minc you... but I need to know, will my friend cease to exist one day or no? Like I said, she still functions very well. Father keeps telling us that he cleaned her because she had parasites in her soul's brain that made it distinct and stuff. What I'd the truth? Should I believe that he removed her brain or no...that Father merely cleaned it?

Hail Satan

Satan didn't destroy your friend's brain. It simply just does not work like that. Satan doesn't go around making mistakes like that. Your friend could have a mental illness or is experiencing high amounts of stress. 

Removed her brain???
Uhh, that's nonsense.
Long story short she regrets taking the red pill if you know what I mean.
The gods pulled you away from her, right? She's quite rude and unhappy, right? You don't understand her yourself, right?
Why are you friends? What makes you still want to be at her side??
Btw if she is literally harmed by Satanic energies that means they're very alien to the essence of her being which suggests that my earlier hypothesis is more than likely correct… :/

i think its cause your friend is mexican. i think mexicans cant be ss because their race mix and a product of christianity its like shes rce mix so shes practicly a vessel for enemy programs. i think if you want her to be happy tell her to figure out he race because there is only 3 races and mexican is not one of them. i think after she clears that up shell be happier

Wtf Mexicans people CAN be SS too!
“Mexican” is not a race, it’s a nationally.

I think you mean Hispanic people? Hispanic people can be SS if they want to. So long as there’s no Jewish blood.

From my own observations, People from Mexico/southern US seem to be a mix between White and Native people. Some being more white than native and some being more native than white. But that doesn’t mean they’re too “mixed” to be here. Then can achieve godhead just like any other gentile.

Please educate yourself on race, the only ones not allowed to be SS are Jews.

What about spanish and cuban people?

El 19 de diciembre de 2018 5:41:13 CET, "theserpent108@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escribió:
  i think its cause your friend is mexican. i think mexicans cant be ss because their race mix and a product of christianity its like shes rce mix so shes practicly a vessel for enemy programs. i think if you want her to be happy tell her to figure out he race because there is only 3 races and mexican is not one of them. i think after she clears that up shell be happier
--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi brevedad.

Thank you, all of you responding. I guess I'll tell her the truth. Maybe that will help.

Please tell me more. She has Aztec blood in her. I am trying to help her be pure to her race and learn her culture. Is she the enemy?

i dont know. i still think mexicans wouldnt want to be ss cause theres no perks thats what i meant. i mean come on theyre mx race, christian they have it good why would they want to be ss is what i meant.
On Dec 19, 2018 4:35 PM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think you mean Hispanic people? Hispanic people can be SS if they want to.. So long as there’s no Jewish blood.

From my own observations, People from Mexico/southern US seem to be a mix between White and Native people. Some being more white than native and some being more native than white. But that doesn’t mean they’re too “mixed” to be here. Then can achieve godhead just like any other gentile.

i think to complete magnum opus you have to connect with your race. you said it yourself mexican is not a race. so what race would they connect with? thats what i meant by mexicans cant be ss there nature would automaticly reject it .
On Dec 19, 2018 5:13 PM, Owner <theserpent108@... wrote:
i dont know. i still think mexicans wouldnt want to be ss cause theres no perks thats what i meant. i mean come on theyre mx race, christian they have it good why would they want to be ss is what i meant.
On Dec 19, 2018 4:35 PM, "[email protected] [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think you mean Hispanic people? Hispanic people can be SS if they want to.. So long as there’s no Jewish blood.

What is the point of trying to merely force Satanism upon someone who doesn’t want to be a part of it when you could working to actually wake up people that want to learn and/or doing things that are actually beneficial for Satans side such as the Final RTR, empowering yourself etc.

If you ask me, you’re making a mistake and wasting time on this person. I mean look, you had to come here and ask what members here think about “Satan cleaning her brain” or “Satan destroying her brain”, AS IF you haven’t studied the JoyofSatan website thoroughly enough to know that Satan doesn’t waste time nor energy on such individuals that live in delusion. He’s not going around “destroying dumb people’s brain” or anything like that.

Spiritual Satanism is not about forcing or pushing anyone to accept the facts, it just puts the facts on the table and people can simply take it or leave it. Forcing religion on people is what Christians do actually.

Better to try and develop your soul and consciousness through power meditation and the practices so you don’t create your own delusions about what you “think” Satanism is.
Sent from my iPhone

MEXICAN IS A NATIONALITY, NOT A RACE.
A white person can be a Mexican
A black person can be a Mexican
An Asian person can be a Mexican

To be a Mexican, all you gotta do is live in Mexico!!!

Most Hispanics (racially) are native mixed with white or sometimes black. Take me for an example. I’m considered “Hispanic” I have some Native American blood, but I’m mostly white. Genetically. So I identify with the white race.

Some other Hispanics might be more black than native, more native that white...etc whichever race they resemble most genetically is what their predominate race is!!!

The HPs have pointed out that very few people now at days are 100% genetically pure. So long as you’re not mixed so much you don’t have a racial identity, you can be a SS.

The advice is to choose the race you identify as (genetically) the most and stick with it and don’t mix further.

As for Xianity, yes a lot are unfortunately xian. Not all Hispanics are, though. that’s why we’re doing the RTRs daily! So people can wake the fuck up and join us!

Sorry for hijacking your post OP, just know it probably doesn’t have anything to do with race unless they has Jewish blood.

Maybe guide her to read exposing christianity so she can learn? If she wants to of course..
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

@theserpent108 to clear up your confusion about the whole "Mexican" misconception,the majority of Hispanics today are culmination of Spanish Europeans and Aztec nahuatl Indians living together.youre fairly new I presume but if "Mexicans" cant be SS then that would mean Salem burke wasnt truly SS...you say there are only 3 races? Yes true so in other words Hispanic people today are product of whites and asiatic descent,as most majority of amerindians are...as for myself I am Aztec Indian and Spanish European and I sure as hell don't ever want to be a part of xianity and there are no perks to being in that religion besides spiritual enslavement...so please educate yourself on where Aztec Indians and Mayan Indians came from and understand that most are only a part of the false religion because for some of them those chains are being forced upon them from the parents and their parents before then..If i couldn't be SS then why have I had such a very positive experience and wonderful relationship with Father Satan and the powers of hell??? Answer is because Hispanics can be SS,the only ones who cant ever be SS are Jews because satanic energies are toxic to their alien souls and  vice versa 

I have lead her to the site, but I can also let her listen to sermons.

I have asked her if she wanted to be a satanist and she said yes! I didn't force her.

I didn’t know the devil existed, but I keep getting caught up in thoughts of the simulation. The devil wants me to go rogue, for a man I just met. I can’t lose him, and I can’t lose myself. Can someone help me get away from the devil, I’ve been fighting since about 8:00 last night.

Sent from my iPhone

First off, Merry Yule... secondly, what the fuck! I dont have problems with Satan. Are you sure you're not delusional or that the enemy isn't attacking you? Satan revealed to me that my friend is having enemy attacks. I had that too when I first dedicated. I still endure enemy attacks. They, the enemy, call me everything under the sun and force christianity on me. One time I awoke being mad at Satan for nothing and Father told me that it was the enemy that caused it. They, the enemy, possessed or channeled through me. You see, I channel. Anyone can come through. I apologized to Satan and he accepted. Father is very understanding. So it's probably the enemy or a delusion or you're nothing more than a troll!

Hail Satan

I am not trying to be rude but i think she needs help. More help than SS can give her. Depression isnt cured by dedicating yourself. Thats an issue in her brain that needs to be addressed. I am a medium and i see auras so i believe she is gifted but there is way more going on there, stuff that Spiritual Satanism wont help her with. 
On Nov 16, 2018 7:07 PM, "666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

My friend told me that when she was younger, she saw a very blacker than black figure at night and it had energy wafting off of it. She said that she was excited. In a gooddon't. Me, demons are blue... I saw them as blue when I was little growing up. She said she has seen red little demons that look like half Billy goat.... also when she first joined, she was hallucinating by seeing spiders and rats and mice... I see cats.

She asked for a demon lover... I love my Melek, btw. But for her all she had seen is boxers flying through the air and someone lying on top of her.... but nothing else. Ever since then she has had no contact and doesn't care to have contact.

Hail Satan!

Melissa, has she started doing Hatha yoga and consistently meditating? I'm just as sorry back but saying she's suffering from something that Spiritual Satanism can't help with is a little, you know, underestimating. SS are not the type who do nothing with ourselves. The knowledge of the Demons work to unlock life itself and are intended to release all restrictions and burdens in a human life. People have survived cancer three times through it, recovered from going blind, etc. Especially depression has been resolved by members here by meditating on their GD's sigil, to name one way. What is thought to be inevitable and incurable for most, can be overcome for us with the right working and energies raised. Never forget that.
Also depression comes from low bioelectricity. Meaning yoga, meditation and raising energies will work against it.

Marissa, the beliefs you have the Satan are incorrect and you are in a spiritual Satanist group. Such lies will not be tolerated here.Instead of thinking you know Satan and what he is or does, I suggest you read up and study Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity to know what is true instead of listening to lies, deceit, blasphemies and the like from the enemies of Satan from xianity, Islam and hollywood.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

On Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 3:22:18 p.m. EST, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

First off, Merry Yule... secondly, what the fuck! I dont have problems with Satan. Are you sure you're not delusional or that the enemy isn't attacking you? Satan revealed to me that my friend is having enemy attacks. I had that too when I first dedicated. I still endure enemy attacks. They, the enemy, call me everything under the sun and force christianity on me. One time I awoke being mad at Satan for nothing and Father told me that it was the enemy that caused it. They, the enemy, possessed or channeled through me. You see, I channel. Anyone can come through. I apologized to Satan and he accepted. Father is very understanding. So it's probably the enemy or a delusion or you're nothing more than a troll!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back