Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!

Tyler

For those who still doubt the powers of Father Satan..please don't!! He WILL answer and do what that worthless Jokehova can't. Trust i was very insecure and scepticle about if Satan heard my cry to get out of this hell hole of a household but father is sooooo merciful..i got accepted into the Acting school in New York!! Just a quick testimony :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!! bop bop!!

:) Nice! I can't doubt my acceptance either.

Before I performed the ritual, I received a beautiful shell from the beach when I went one weekend prior to performing the ritual. This shell, this perfect conch just rolled into my hand.
Moreover, when negative energy comes near me, someone burns incense or sage to ward it away.
Now, last night I was being pestered by entities who invaded my home and kept calling every name I own. I fell asleep quickly after they arrived and in a vision/dream I saw a enormous peacock chase them away. Laugh all you want, but these cloaked bastards who were pestering me gave up and ran. They were pretending to be demons when they actually weren't. When they were gone, the peacock drew near me and lowered himself more eye level with me yet a red screen was put between us (mostly this happened during the moment he was chasing them away). Delighted, I told him to destroy his enemies, to defeat those who seek to ruin his image and to reclaim his former glory as he so deserves. With this dream, I also received information, but I am not sure if I should say what was told to me. It had something to do with Lord/Father Satan himself.
...So many interesting occurrences have been happening as of late.
Anyone else have a word they wish to share?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@... wrote:

For those who still doubt the powers of Father Satan..please don't!! He WILL answer and do what that worthless Jokehova can't. Trust i was very insecure and scepticle about if Satan heard my cry to get out of this hell hole of a household but father is sooooo merciful..i got accepted into the Acting school in New York!! Just a quick testimony :)

Congratulations! How exiting. I am originally from NY and also know what it is like to be on NY stages. Lots of luck to you! Glad to see that Father helped you out of a miserable situation and got you into one that will afford you joy. Be careful in NY, though, there are some unscrupulous people there, both in 3-piece suits and your common street-criminal, as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back