Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I finally did the Dedication Ritual after all these years!!! My experiences afterwards…

Satyanama

Welcome my Brother and Sisters of Spiritual Satan!!!
I finally did the Dedication Ritual to Dedicate My Soul to Father Satan!! I went out into our communal courtyard of my apartment complex at night to burn the paper with my Dedication of my Soul to Father Satan written on it and signed with my blood on it. Straight I was the enemy was trying to throw whatever they had at me trying to stop me from Dedicating my Soul to Father Satan and to Spiritual Satanism. I finally decided screw them Kikes I am doing my ritual anyways!! So I gather the needed supplies then once I got my paper near the flame of the blue pillar candle I bought I went up in flames after I dropped it into my burning bowl that had a terra cotta clay pot on it with a painted image of my deceased Cat and Familier I once had as a Kid on it’s side. The experience was so wonderful that it felt like pure happiness and joy and a sudden high! Like everything that was bad in life now just disappeared with that paper. I decided to save the ashes in my small burning bowl. That I hope to get a small jar to put them in as an item to place on my alter. I was wondering do any of you when anyone else did their dedication ritual to Father Satan ever want to keep the ashes or do you just thrown them away? By the way what do you do with the ashes afterwards? In any burning of a request made in a dedication ritual. Maybe I will just town them out.

i bury the ashes at the bottom of my favourite flowers and plants. if i lived in a seaside resort, i would definitely dump them in the sea.
and congratulations. welcome Hell's Army. im so happy for you. 💛🧡

Congratulations! ❤️🙂

Congratulations on a wonderful day in your life. You are joining a wonderful spiritual family. Stay healthy and happy with us as long as possible :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back