Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I finally did it!

Ky

Well I finally did it! I dedicated myself to Father Satan at last. The xtian God made me fear Father Satan and get scared reading the JOS website but in my heart I felt drawn to him and I've always been seeking that mysterious something I couldn't find anywhere else I looked. I've never fully felt at peace or felt accepted and loved by Jehova or any of the other Gods I pursued a relationship with. When I first talked to Father Satan and cried out for some sort of reassurance...it was amazing the feeling I got in return. It felt like the biggest hug, only I felt it in my spirit. So I decided to take the plunge and dedicate myself to Father Satan and embrace him with all my heart. I feel so much joy in my heart now and I feel powerful. I wasn't sure at first if I had been accepted by Father so I took a rune reading and got Kenaz as an answer, Perthro as a blessing, and Ingwaz for my future relationship with Father. All good omens. This is the best decision I've ever made and I feel like I finally came home at long last.

Hail Satan!

Dark blessings,
Ky

<td val[/IMG]Congrats that is so exciting for you.Your life is about to change now in ways you never expected.Welcome to the family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I finally did it!
Sent: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 6:49:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Well I finally did it! I dedicated myself to Father Satan at last. The xtian God made me fear Father Satan and get scared reading the JOS website but in my heart I felt drawn to him and I've always been seeking that mysterious something I couldn't find anywhere else I looked. I've never fully felt at peace or felt accepted and loved by Jehova or any of the other Gods I pursued a relationship with. When I first talked to Father Satan and cried out for some sort of reassurance...it was amazing the feeling I got in return. It felt like the biggest hug, only I felt it in my spirit. So I decided to take the plunge and dedicate myself to Father Satan and embrace him with all my heart. I feel so much joy in my heart now and I feel powerful. I wasn't sure at first if I had been accepted by Father so I took a rune reading and got Kenaz as an answer, Perthro as a blessing, and Ingwaz for my future relationship with Father. All good omens. This is the best decision I've ever made and I feel like I finally came home at long last.

Hail Satan!

Dark blessings,
Ky

[/TD]

--- In [email protected], "Ky" <mizundastoodgal@... wrote:

Well I finally did it! I dedicated myself to Father Satan at last. The xtian God made me fear Father Satan and get scared reading the JOS website but in my heart I felt drawn to him and I've always been seeking that mysterious something I couldn't find anywhere else I looked. I've never fully felt at peace or felt accepted and loved by Jehova or any of the other Gods I pursued a relationship with. When I first talked to Father Satan and cried out for some sort of reassurance...it was amazing the feeling I got in return. It felt like the biggest hug, only I felt it in my spirit. So I decided to take the plunge and dedicate myself to Father Satan and embrace him with all my heart. I feel so much joy in my heart now and I feel powerful. I wasn't sure at first if I had been accepted by Father so I took a rune reading and got Kenaz as an answer, Perthro as a blessing, and Ingwaz for my future relationship with Father. All good omens. This is the best decision I've ever made and I feel like I finally came home at long last.

Hail Satan!

Dark blessings,
Ky
I never had the fear of Satan, since Jehovah was abusive.  When I was raised Cat Lick, I never felt a bond to Jesus.  Then when I dumped that, I tried various occult--only to have parents' negative viewpoint about the matter nick the results (plus they were emotionally and spiritually abusive regardless of Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity, preventing me from bonding with any spirits). After a while, and with intrusions from those filthy angels, I got scammed into the Jehovah's Witlesses.  In that, I had to study their littera-trash along with their LIE[/B]-ble.  I had to start attending frequent meetings where they guilt you into doing ever more.  I also had to start pissing off people by going door to door thumping the LIE[/B]-ble for them.  When I dedicated to that filthy jehovah, I felt nothing.  When I got baptized, it was all fake.  After that, there was nothing but the feeling that Jehovah was piling on endless demands for more of my time.  Not to mention I had to throw away or stop using so much of my music, my xmas decorations (including many perfectly good ones), my spiritualist items (admittedly worthless because they were influenced so much by kikes), and the like. And even now, I feel that Jehovah was never more than a tyrant with endless demands and false promises.  He never walked any walks, despite talking the talk.  Armageddon was supposed to have happened by 1994, since the "a generation" they talked so much about was "the people alive in the fall of 1914" and the length was 70-80 years.  That never materialized, but they did change the definition of the generation several times.  The only effects I got from that foul cancer of a "religion" are filthy angels that even now are blocking incoming and outgoing communication between me and Father Satan, and interfering with whatever energy I try to put out (adding and subtracting intensity and color) so I don't get what I should be getting. However, I know that, unlike Jehovah and his filthy angels, Father Satan is at least trying.  I would probably be amazed at how many times Satan and/or one or more of His Demons have tried to help me, only to be blocked by filthy angels that simply will not budge.  No matter--I never again want to belong to Jehovah the Baghead Tyrant or his filthy angels. Hail Satan and His Demons, who are trying to get through to me only to be continually blocked by those fucking angels![/B]

Welcome!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ky" <mizundastoodgal@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Dark blessings,
Ky

That is awesome! Welcome to the family! Yes, it's a wonderful feeling,
to know that you are loved by him, and how much he cares for us. It
baffles me at times, that he could care for us thus, when we are so
flawed, but he doesn't look at the flaws. He knows what we can become,
that we can rise as the phoenix and become as he is. Makes me want to
cry, sometimes. to know the depth of his love for us. And all he has
sacrificed...but he will soon regain that all back, and more.

And Satan accepts all who come to him, as long as they are sincere in
their hearts and are honest with him. Once again, welcome! Hail Father
Satan always!

On 6/10/12, Ky <mizundastoodgal@... wrote:
Well I finally did it! I dedicated myself to Father Satan at last. The xtian
God made me fear Father Satan and get scared reading the JOS website but in
my heart I felt drawn to him and I've always been seeking that mysterious
something I couldn't find anywhere else I looked. I've never fully felt at
peace or felt accepted and loved by Jehova or any of the other Gods I
pursued a relationship with. When I first talked to Father Satan and cried
out for some sort of reassurance...it was amazing the feeling I got in
return. It felt like the biggest hug, only I felt it in my spirit. So I
decided to take the plunge and dedicate myself to Father Satan and embrace
him with all my heart. I feel so much joy in my heart now and I feel
powerful. I wasn't sure at first if I had been accepted by Father so I took
a rune reading and got Kenaz as an answer, Perthro as a blessing, and Ingwaz
for my future relationship with Father. All good omens. This is the best
decision I've ever made and I feel like I finally came home at long last.

Hail Satan!

Dark blessings,
Ky

That's awesome, welcome home.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Welcome!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ky" <mizundastoodgal@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Dark blessings,
Ky

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back