Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i feel like satan give alot

Meditate, advance spiritually, participate in the group rituals, spread the word online (anonymously, with a fake account etc) put little stickers with the JoyofSatan and exposingchristianity links on the streets (in places where people will see them; but do it unnoticed) and you could also send Him energy. Many, many things you could do. :p

Στις 6:52 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 14 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "webchapelext@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I feel like satan has been blessing me i wanna do more, what can i do to make him be proud of me,

Empower your soul, work to become a god. Participate in our group rituals, spread the truth, online warfare (stay anonymous). Give Father Satan or Mother Lilith energy, or the other gods, may it be for helping a fellow brother or sister out.

This will do a lot! And yes, we all get blessed by Father Satan many times, and with this we sort of bless him back by helping him and our selves!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL OUR TRUE GODS OF HELL/DUAT!!!
HAIL OUR WARRIORS IN SATAN!!!

Yeah, he really does. I'll share a story, even though it's personal. Been about a week and a half now.

I have lived my entire life under the rule of greys, 80% of it totally unaware. Only the past 10 years have I been consciously aware of entities being there(due to a royal fuck up erhm..) I've.. never had a life of my own, where I've been free, truly happy, human, and just being. There's always been something fucked up. Not really because of anyone else, because the sneaky fuckers came either close to after, or around my birth.

You've no idea what it's like to live a broken life. Sure I had what I wanted, but I never EVER TRULY ENJOYED IT.. EVER.. I was always miserable, numb, and empty had no ambition desires dreams ANYTHING! Like a shadow, or dead husk with NO LIFE in me whatsoever.

That WAS my life until about a week and a half ago, even though I have been dedicated for guesstimating 3 months. It's like I was living in the USSR in a way, I had stuff, but could never enjoy it like a person, it was always fucked over somehow. Picture it like this, people are very happy when dedicating to Father Satan, and being with him, and or your guardian daemon/daemoness. So, let's place this analogy. What if, the kikes(and they really did[lavey]) placed an intentional fuck up of our original way, waving our real Father Satan(through levayan satanism or the jewish fashion of satanism which does fuck people up just like pisstianity, in our face in subtle ways, but we never reached it, and it's like the biggest slap in the face, and it ultimately destructive to  our entire being. Basically the same thing as my life until a week and a half ago. I believe it is because I participated in the ritual only twice :( I would have liked to have done it more times, that recently just went into affect.

So, just him watching out for me, and me being able to live a mostly normal life( I still have problems to resolve) is enough to bring me to tears. It's something I've never had EVER. Imagine almost 3 decades of your life shriveled away due to the above story(which is my story). I'm infuriated, but it is what it  is.

Most people grew up pretty normal, I never did for the most part, it wasn't so totally bad that I didn't have an amount of normalcy, but it wasn't even close enough to compensate for shit the amount of normalcy was again a slap in the face.

HAIL FATHER SATAN, our benevolent Father.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back