Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I feel like a failure?

kieithnightmare0

I've been having trouble with visualization lately. It was not a problem before though. For instance, when I am putting up my aura of protection, I breathe in white gold energy,but then it turns into this ugly grey gold color. So I have to stop,clean my aura and start all over again.

For the 40day working that was to be done on saturday, I completely fuked it up. while vibrating the runes I think I accidentally took in some of the red/grey energy (BAD MISTAKE!!!) so I had to stop the working. Of course I'll try again on Tuesday,But I feel like I really let Satan and the Gods down...even though I had done a destruction ritual a few hours prior to it.

Also, about the ritual scheduled on the 12th with the rune Ragnarok, I feel like it's too advanced for me to do..but I really REALLY want to help out as much as I'm able too. But If i can't even do a simple 40day working theirs no way I can handle the powerful upcoming ritual..

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do to still help out If the ritual is too advanced for me? any help will be greatly appreciated

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!

First of all, never feel like a failure. A setback does not mean failure.

If you accidentally take in negative energy, I personally would just push it out and then clean after. Will it to not be in you and not harm you, while continuing. If I'm wrong though, someone more experienced please let me know, but that's what I would do.

As for your aura. It's probably going grey for a reason. That happened to me before I got sick once, and another time that I could have had a car accident (I rarely drive due to lack of interest) so I did a working to prevent it when I had to drive that evening and my aura went back to normal. My point is, you may have an oncoming illness or accident. Clean more thoroughly using the Sun mantra, Aum Suryae. HPS Maxine recently wrote a sermon on it. And it can't hurt to do a health working.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

I've been having trouble with visualization lately. It was not a problem before though. For instance, when I am putting up my aura of protection, I breathe in white gold energy,but then it turns into this ugly grey gold color. So I have to stop,clean my aura and start all over again.

For the 40day working that was to be done on saturday, I completely fuked it up. while vibrating the runes I think I accidentally took in some of the red/grey energy (BAD MISTAKE!!!) so I had to stop the working. Of course I'll try again on Tuesday,But I feel like I really let Satan and the Gods down...even though I had done a destruction ritual a few hours prior to it.

Also, about the ritual scheduled on the 12th with the rune Ragnarok, I feel like it's too advanced for me to do..but I really REALLY want to help out as much as I'm able too. But If i can't even do a simple 40day working theirs no way I can handle the powerful upcoming ritual..

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do to still help out If the ritual is too advanced for me? any help will be greatly appreciated

I used to have this problem. You need to make sure that all of the enemy links have been removed, and banish thoughtforms before you start a Destruction Ritual. Secondly, do more Void Meditation, this is So important in learning to focus our minds and to Gain Control of our minds. Also, it just takes practice. I'm sure you have heard the phrase "Practice Makes Perfect". Be Confident in directing the energy, you have to Know that you are in control. If you doubt this then you are causing yourself to have new problems, you must be self assured. You should work on your Solar Plexus, this is the center of your power, and the only chakra that is already Gold. See and Feel it blossom into a beautiful yellow flower, 10 pedals, when you are working to Unblock it.
 Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I feel like a failure?

Emily and I do something for every ritual or working posted... if the ritual proper is to advanced then we simply perform a standard ritual at the height og the ritual we do the foundation meditation program the energy with the ritual affirmation and then hand it off to Father... but we should also try to do as much as possible I've taken to directing the energy into the astral rather than having father do it for me Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!
On Nov 11, 2012 7:13 PM, "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Also, about the ritual scheduled on the 12th with the rune Ragnarok, I feel like it's too advanced for me to  do..but I really REALLY want to help out as much as I'm able too. But If i can't even do a simple 40day working theirs no way I can handle the powerful upcoming ritual..

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

hey lydia-666 do you have a libk to that sermon on the sun mantra id like to look at it I feel I could use a boost to my aura cleaning Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 11, 2012 10:12 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

If you accidentally take in negative energy, I personally would just push it out and then clean after. Will it to not be in you and not harm you, while continuing. If I'm wrong though, someone more experienced please let me know, but that's what I would do.

As for your aura. It's probably going grey for a reason. That happened to me before I got sick once, and another time that I could have had a car accident (I rarely drive due to lack of interest) so I did a working to prevent it when I had to drive that evening and my aura went back to normal. My point is, you may have an oncoming illness or accident. Clean more thoroughly using the Sun mantra, Aum Suryae. HPS Maxine recently wrote a sermon on it. And it can't hurt to do a health working.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Also, about the ritual scheduled on the 12th with the rune Ragnarok, I feel like it's too advanced for me to  do..but I really REALLY want to help out as much as I'm able too. But If i can't even do a simple 40day working theirs no way I can handle the powerful upcoming ritual..

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

How do you banish thought forms?
And are the enemy links visible when you open your third eye?
Do you know? You sound like you know

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

I used to have this problem. You need to make sure that all of the enemy links have been removed, and banish thoughtforms before you start a Destruction Ritual. Secondly, do more Void Meditation, this is So important in learning to focus our minds and to Gain Control of our minds. Also, it just takes practice. I'm sure you have heard the phrase "Practice Makes Perfect". Be Confident in directing the energy, you have to Know that you are in control. If you doubt this then you are causing yourself to have new problems, you must be self assured. You should work on your Solar Plexus, this is the center of your power, and the only chakra that is already Gold. See and Feel it blossom into a beautiful yellow flower, 10 pedals, when you are working to Unblock it.

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the tips. I will do those
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- On Mon, 11/12/12, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I feel like a failure?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, November 12, 2012, 6:10 PM

Hail Father Satan!!

[/TD]

Invoke Fire 4 times a day.Invoke and Clean your chakras with the fire.After you have done cleaning your chakras.
Then Invoke another 2 Fire breaths and evoke it out into ure aura.Let it Burn all the Negative energies.You will feel heat but you will start feeling better,more Lighter. That will Indicate it is successfully Burning away the Negative Energies.After the Working Go into Light Trance state and Use Blue Fire and keep that image in ure mind feel it for 10 minutes. A sense of Peace and Assurance will come.It also Further Cleans Negative energies. Do this for 3 days straight.

No bro HP make us to understand that we should never feel we are not doing better or we are not feeling during meditation. The time you feel you are wrong just keep on continue do not stop.
hail Satan!!
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:54 PM

Here it is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/73084

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

hey lydia-666 do you have a libk to that sermon on the sun mantra id like
to look at it I feel I could use a boost to my aura cleaning

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 11, 2012 10:12 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

If you accidentally take in negative energy, I personally would just push
it out and then clean after. Will it to not be in you and not harm you,
while continuing. If I'm wrong though, someone more experienced please let
me know, but that's what I would do.

As for your aura. It's probably going grey for a reason. That happened to
me before I got sick once, and another time that I could have had a car
accident (I rarely drive due to lack of interest) so I did a working to
prevent it when I had to drive that evening and my aura went back to
normal. My point is, you may have an oncoming illness or accident. Clean
more thoroughly using the Sun mantra, Aum Suryae. HPS Maxine recently wrote
a sermon on it. And it can't hurt to do a health working.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@
wrote:

I've been having trouble with visualization lately. It was not a problem
before though. For instance, when I am putting up my aura of protection, I
breathe in white gold energy,but then it turns into this ugly grey gold
color. So I have to stop,clean my aura and start all over again.

For the 40day working that was to be done on saturday, I completely
fuked it up. while vibrating the runes I think I accidentally took in some
of the red/grey energy (BAD MISTAKE!!!) so I had to stop the working. Of
course I'll try again on Tuesday,But I feel like I really let Satan and the
Gods down...even though I had done a destruction ritual a few hours prior
to it.

Also, about the ritual scheduled on the 12th with the rune Ragnarok, I
feel like it's too advanced for me to do..but I really REALLY want to help
out as much as I'm able too. But If i can't even do a simple 40day working
theirs no way I can handle the powerful upcoming ritual..

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do to still help out If the
ritual is too advanced for me? any help will be greatly appreciated

Yahoo! Groups Links

<td val[/IMG]I want to thank everybody who replied to my question with great advice and tips. You guys are fantastic! 
To Anand Bon: I just did this working a while ago and it worked perfectly. Thank You so much!
Stay strong everyone!!!HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
--- On Mon, 11/12/12, Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I feel like a failure?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, November 12, 2012, 5:25 AM

Invoke Fire 4 times a day.Invoke and Clean your chakras with the fire.After you have done cleaning your chakras.
Then Invoke another 2 Fire breaths and evoke it out into ure aura.Let it Burn all the Negative energies.You will feel heat but you will start feeling better,more Lighter. That will Indicate it is successfully Burning away the Negative Energies.After the Working Go into Light Trance state and Use Blue Fire and keep that image in ure mind feel it for 10 minutes. A sense of Peace and Assurance will come.It also Further Cleans Negative energies. Do this for 3 days straight.
[/TD]

Thanks a lot i will try my hardest :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Then Invoke another 2 Fire breaths and evoke it out into ure aura.Let it Burn all the Negative energies.You will feel heat but you will start feeling better,more Lighter. 
That will Indicate it is successfully Burning away the Negative Energies.After the Working Go into Light Trance state and Use Blue Fire and keep that image in ure mind feel it for 10 minutes. A sense of Peace and Assurance will come.It also Further Cleans Negative energies. Do this for 3 days straight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back