Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I feel horrible....

saraniachalmia

I have already committed to Father. But I still cant seem to do anything right. I started the training program but I had to stop cause I could not go into a trance without also going into a panic attack. I sometimes doubt my decision and when i get such thoughts I try my hardest to push them away. I was raised catholic, and my family is very very much still so. I hear about the false god constantly. It even comes to me in the music I listen to. Songs that have personal meanings I find they have connections to "jesus" so i dont want to listen to them. Im trying so hard to change the way my mind seems to want to think but nothing I seem to do ever works. How can I give my heart to Father?
Signed,
Lost but Not Giving Up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:
I have already committed to Father. But I still cant seem to do anything right. I started the training program but I had to stop cause I could not go into a trance without also going into a panic attack. I sometimes doubt my decision and when i get such thoughts I try my hardest to push them away. I was raised catholic, and my family is very very much still so. I hear about the false god constantly. It even comes to me in the music I listen to. Songs that have personal meanings I find they have connections to "jesus" so i dont want to listen to them. Im trying so hard to change the way my mind seems to want to think but nothing I seem to do ever works. How can I give my heart to Father?
Signed,
Lost but Not Giving Up
Read all of the exposingchristianity.com website and learn the truth about christianity so it can no longer be a threat to your mind. Then Practice VOID meditation alot to strengthen your mind and get rid of bad thoughts. Try doing another ritual to Satan or Pray to Satan to help you out with the panic problem and christian influence problem.
BE STRONG, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF, HAVE FAITH IN SATAN!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:
it take time but dont give up

Signed,
Lost but Not Giving Up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@ wrote:

Signed,
Lost but Not Giving Up

Read all of the exposingchristianity.com website and learn the truth about christianity so it can no longer be a threat to your mind. Then Practice VOID meditation alot to strengthen your mind and get rid of bad thoughts. Try doing another ritual to Satan or Pray to Satan to help you out with the panic problem and christian influence problem.
BE STRONG, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF, HAVE FAITH IN SATAN!

Hail Satan!
How do I pray to him? Its not like xian praying is it?

<td val[/IMG]

--- On Tue, 6/23/09, trevin_anderson <trevin_anderson@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: I feel horrible....
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 11:55 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@ ... wrote:
it take time but dont give up i lived in a xtian home once an i was showerd in all that xtian but bullshit but i keep at it in the end it all works out

her. But I still cant seem to do anything right. I started the training program but I had to stop cause I could not go into a trance without also going into a panic attack. I sometimes doubt my decision and when i get such thoughts I try my hardest to push them away. I was raised catholic, and my family is very very much still so. I hear about the false god constantly. It even comes to me in the music I listen to. Songs that have personal meanings I find they have connections to "jesus" so i dont want to listen to them.. Im trying so hard to change the way my mind seems to want to think but nothing I seem to do ever works. How can I give my heart to Father?
Signed,
Lost but Not Giving Up
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back