Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i feel empty

trinityjefferson26

Ever since i banished my demon (stupid i know, but having christian cousins threaten you? i had no other choice then my bf..ugh)
i feel empty like i cant do anything without him,
i'm still pretty new to this, and i'm pretty limited
in candles and rituals, parents...so yeah.

anyways i was wondering...are there any reverse-banishing
spells i can do to bring him back?

<td val[/IMG]How did your cousins find out?   Anway, did you tell them that demons are just negatively stereotyped by the church, and that they are NOT EVIL?   ...I'm guessing you did, but they didn't listen... ...dumbass xtians...

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, trinityjefferson26 <trinityjefferson26@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] i feel empty
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 9:30 PM

Ever since i banished my demon (stupid i know, but having christian cousins threaten you? i had no other choice then my bf..ugh)

anyways i was wondering... are there any reverse-banishing
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trinityjefferson26" <trinityjefferson26@... wrote:

anyways i was wondering...are there any reverse-banishing
maybe you can try summoning him again and apologize *shrug*?

i tried haha.

do you have aim? i've been looking for someone to ask about this stuff im thinking about joining the religion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sherman Jenne <xeratae@... wrote:
How did your cousins find out?

Anway, did you tell them that demons are just negatively stereotyped by the church, and that they are NOT EVIL?

...I'm guessing you did, but they didn't listen...
...dumbass xtians...

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, trinityjefferson26 <trinityjefferson26@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

my cousins used my computer when they came over. But since my computer hates me it took a few mins to close the JoS window. :/

I'm sorry to hear that. But just an idea, you could go to your astral temple and talk to your gaurdian there. Maybe clear somethings up. I'm sure he or she will understand. Or even go to Father directly and see what he says.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trinityjefferson26" <trinityjefferson26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sherman Jenne <xeratae@ wrote:

Anway, did you tell them that demons are just negatively stereotyped by the church, and that they are NOT EVIL?

...dumbass xtians...

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, trinityjefferson26 <trinityjefferson26@ wrote:

my cousins used my computer when they came over. But since my computer hates me it took a few mins to close the JoS window. :/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cithara1991" <cithara1991@... wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. But just an idea, you could go to your astral temple and talk to your gaurdian there. Maybe clear somethings up. I'm sure he or she will understand. Or even go to Father directly and see what he says.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trinityjefferson26" <trinityjefferson26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sherman Jenne <xeratae@ wrote:

...dumbass xtians...

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, trinityjefferson26 <trinityjefferson26@ wrote:

go to your astaral temple and evoke your guirdadian and talk with him/her about your proables.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back