Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i feel creeped?

Aquarian Clown

i am a night owl type of a person and i sleep very late. but lately ive been feeling kinda scared, i only got those feelings when i was really young and afraid of the dark lol.

like im feeling kinda scared ( i dont know of what, i ask myself " a ghost" but nop its not. i was scared of ghosts when i was young and wud get this feeling ) and i feel like im not alone... u know.. i used Satanic blue flame a lot of times, today i decided to chase it away with my anger and cleansed my whole house with the blue flame and created a shield ( not more than 40 minutes ago ) i felt better, safe and confident. but now the feeling is back.. ugh.. thats why i have decide to post this and ask what this is and what to do about it...

btw i do some workouts in the dark before i sleep and i get really creeped out when im doing those repetitive excersizes ( this one happens always ). i dont know from what im being creeped out, i jump into my blanked and cover myself with it and i feel okay... ugh its kinda annoying.. and i dont like it..

Hail Satan!!!

One time I had a bad dream and I woke up and it felt like I was visited by something that night :\ Didn't feel too pleasant.

Also I left my house during the night to go somewhere, and came back and it got that eerie feeling to it, I asked a servitor to cleanse it and the feeling was gone in the morning when I woke up.

I know what you mean completely, its a nuisance, but don't let it build up. Also a banishing ritual can help, I think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

i am a night owl type of a person and i sleep very late. but lately ive been feeling kinda scared, i only got those feelings when i was really young and afraid of the dark lol.

like im feeling kinda scared ( i dont know of what, i ask myself " a ghost" but nop its not. i was scared of ghosts when i was young and wud get this feeling ) and i feel like im not alone... u know.. i used Satanic blue flame a lot of times, today i decided to chase it away with my anger and cleansed my whole house with the blue flame and created a shield ( not more than 40 minutes ago ) i felt better, safe and confident. but now the feeling is back.. ugh.. thats why i have decide to post this and ask what this is and what to do about it...

btw i do some workouts in the dark before i sleep and i get really creeped out when im doing those repetitive excersizes ( this one happens always ). i dont know from what im being creeped out, i jump into my blanked and cover myself with it and i feel okay... ugh its kinda annoying.. and i dont like it..

Hail Satan!!!

Please, don't get me wrong, but i thought satanism, amongst many other things, will get you in touch with demons so being afraid of a possible ghost is kinda confusing me... anyway...

I am new around here so i am not THE expert you wanna listen too but what i would do if i were you would be trying to improve my clairvoyance and try to contact any possible entity that may be trying to contact you... there are plenty of ways to do it if you search JoS, you will also find some ways to improve your clairvoyance.

You could also try a ouija board or a pendulum...

And maybe you should do a prayer for protection before attempting to contact it...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html
Maybe it won't be necessary but since i am a noob, if i was afraid, that would be the first thing i would do, and if i still felt that presence afterwards it would probably mean it is one of Satan's demons, maybe your guardian demon provided you don't have one already, but something tells me you don't...

Anyway, if you truly love our father then you should have nothing to fear...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

a few months ago i would get the same feeling everynight around 2 in the morning to 4 sometimes i would wake and just b terrified of what i had no clue,it lasted for a few weeks and then just went away i havent felt the feeling in a while now
hail satan

Hail Satan!!!

when i was a kid. in bed at night i would feel a finger move through my hair. i could actually fell my hair moving. it would make me go into such a panic that i would be paralyzed and pass out. but lately something stranger is going on. my bed has a wooden front. and its close to the wall but doesn't touch it. well lately it banging on the wall with a rhythm. i first thought i was doing it by breathing. when i held my breath the bed was just moving faster and the tapping sound of hitting the wall was getting faster too (ofcourse). maybe its a form on communication. i don`t know. just wanted to share my story to show you that your not alone

Hail Satan!!!

heh dear u got it wrong, i used to get this feeling when i was a child, and during my childhood i was afraid coz i thought that there were ghosts around. now the feeling is same but when i think " maybe its the ghosts? " the thought doesnt scare me at all. so i dont know whats creeping me and i dont think its trying to communicate. and i wont communicate coz i " know " that its not good

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@... wrote:

Please, don't get me wrong, but i thought satanism, amongst many other things, will get you in touch with demons so being afraid of a possible ghost is kinda confusing me... anyway...

I am new around here so i am not THE expert you wanna listen too but what i would do if i were you would be trying to improve my clairvoyance and try to contact any possible entity that may be trying to contact you... there are plenty of ways to do it if you search JoS, you will also find some ways to improve your clairvoyance.

You could also try a ouija board or a pendulum...

And maybe you should do a prayer for protection before attempting to contact it...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html
Maybe it won't be necessary but since i am a noob, if i was afraid, that would be the first thing i would do, and if i still felt that presence afterwards it would probably mean it is one of Satan's demons, maybe your guardian demon provided you don't have one already, but something tells me you don't...

Anyway, if you truly love our father then you should have nothing to fear...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

yeaaa its exactly around 2-4 .. o: ... i dont sleep during that time so i dont know if i wud get woken up or not .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kilo7640" <americanbadass_7640@... wrote:

a few months ago i would get the same feeling everynight around 2 in the morning to 4 sometimes i would wake and just b terrified of what i had no clue,it lasted for a few weeks and then just went away i havent felt the feeling in a while now
hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Being scared is never good. it could possibly be a grey or other enemy entity that feeds on fear. i stay up really late myself and i agree that weird things happen around 2-4am. a lot of the times theres a really creepy feeling outside like someone is out there thats watching me. but the more you focus on whats creeping you out the stronger it gets.

A banishing ritual should get the job done. or affirm several times with Satanic fire before you go to sleep that all negative and unwanted energies,entities,though forms and influences are completely and permanently banished from your room/house/area ..etc

Maybe its an enemy thought form or a grey is nearby. i get the creeps when i feel a grey is outside or even when its in the property next to mine or when theres people illegally crossing the property. I think a banishing ritual will be more effective though, especially for the really stubborn entities.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!!

I agree something is happening I ge the same feeling and not only when I'm going to sleep but when I mwditae Nd its like something will jump out or be right in front of me its not good and its not Satan something is happening

Hail Satan!!!

The enemy spirits feed off attention, you can also ignore the feeling of being watched, and not concentrating on it. I agree with banishing rituals too.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:45:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i feel creeped?

Being scared is never good. it could possibly be a grey or other enemy entity that feeds on fear. i stay up really late myself and i agree that weird things happen around 2-4am. a lot of the times theres a really creepy feeling outside like someone is out there thats watching me. but the more you focus on whats creeping you out the stronger it gets.

A banishing ritual should get the job done. or affirm several times with Satanic fire before you go to sleep that all negative and unwanted energies,entities,though forms and influences are completely and permanently banished from your room/house/area ..etc

Maybe its an enemy thought form or a grey is nearby. i get the creeps when i feel a grey is outside or even when its in the property next to mine or when theres people illegally crossing the property. I think a banishing ritual will be more effective though, especially for the really stubborn entities.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!!

Yeah...or, you could just try and kill the spying little fucktard
yourself. Heh. Just get yourself nice and mad, and then direct all
that mad out towards the enemy; visualize knives, swords etc., or even
just a sheet of fire that encases them. I did this latter technique
once, and I killed two lesser angelic thought forms with the
visualized astral fire. And I hadn't even dedicated yet, believe it or
not. I was just angry that these sly, miserable fuckers had invaded my
home and were trying to frighten me away from Satan, whom I was
already coming to think of as my Father.

On 7/17/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
The enemy spirits feed off attention, you can also ignore the feeling of
being watched, and not concentrating on it.
I agree with banishing rituals too.

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:45:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i feel creeped?

Being scared is never good. it could possibly be a grey or other enemy
entity that feeds on fear. i stay up really late myself and i agree that
weird things happen around 2-4am. a lot of the times theres a really creepy
feeling outside like someone is out there thats watching me. but the more
you focus on whats creeping you out the stronger it gets.

A banishing ritual should get the job done. or affirm several times with
Satanic fire before you go to sleep that all negative and unwanted
energies,entities,though forms and influences are completely and permanently
banished from your room/house/area ..etc

Maybe its an enemy thought form or a grey is nearby. i get the creeps when i
feel a grey is outside or even when its in the property next to mine or when
theres people illegally crossing the property. I think a banishing ritual
will be more effective though, especially for the really stubborn entities.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@...
wrote:

i am a night owl type of a person and i sleep very late. but lately ive
been feeling kinda scared, i only got those feelings when i was really
young and afraid of the dark lol.

like im feeling kinda scared ( i dont know of what, i ask myself " a
ghost" but nop its not. i was scared of ghosts when i was young and wud
get this feeling ) and i feel like im not alone... u know.. i used Satanic
blue flame a lot of times, today i decided to chase it away with my anger
and cleansed my whole house with the blue flame and created a shield ( not
more than 40 minutes ago ) i felt better, safe and confident. but now the
feeling is back.. ugh.. thats why i have decide to post this and ask what
this is and what to do about it...

btw i do some workouts in the dark before i sleep and i get really creeped
out when im doing those repetitive excersizes ( this one happens always ).
i dont know from what im being creeped out, i jump into my blanked and
cover myself with it and i feel okay... ugh its kinda annoying.. and i
dont like it..

Hail Satan!!!

Hmm, I don't got very much advice for you and not near as much knowledge as most our fellow brothers and sisters on here, but I would try to overcome the fear, like practice on it, but that's just me though...

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back