Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Don't Know What To Do

[email protected]

I HOPE this is approved and posted as my last post wasn't. Really I understand that approving things keeps xian shit out, but silencing fellow satanists even if you don't mean by missing their topics is wrong.

ANYWAY, I am in a rut. I don't mediate, if much at all. I did some last week to focus energy on a craigslist sale and got what I wanted, so I know how direct energy, but I can't open my abilities. None. No clairvoyance, no clairaudiance, nothing. I have done all the chakra work, did alot of mediation to open and balance all chakras, and did work to push energy into my aura. I know I can manipulate energy OK and I know I have a guardian, but really i don't know what to do. I need to get my sorry ass and mediate some more, but goddamn fuck it, I have worked on my charkas and system for 2 years now and I know shit don't just happen easily, but over all this time and after becoming a satanist and doing better/more powerful meditations, NOTHING. I can't hear a spirit/demon etc, I can't see anything, I can't sense anything. I know again, that it don't come easy and if it did, everybody would be doing it, but GODDAMN IT I am tired of this. I would like something, small or whatever to open up. Even if I just can see energy, or hear certain things in places with spirits or high amounts of energy, SOMETHING. I want to get to the state were I am open, I can work as a medium and more importantly work with demons and father Satan. I just don't know what to do. I know I will get replies that say "keep doing it" and really, that is not working. Something needs to change, and if I am doing it wrong or need to change that is fine, but I need something to change. I am not doubting my faith one bit, but I am tired of being who I am now. Thoughts?

If I were you I would concentrate my efforts on achieving astral projection. You obviously don't mind putting in the work and staying committed, and that is the hardest thing with astral projection. You want to see and hear stuff, I would think the astral would be a damn fine place to start. Put as much into astral projection as you have the meditations and I'm sure you'll get some results.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

I HOPE this is approved and posted as my last post wasn't. Really I understand that approving things keeps xian shit out, but silencing fellow satanists even if you don't mean by missing their topics is wrong.

ANYWAY, I am in a rut. I don't mediate, if much at all. I did some last week to focus energy on a craigslist sale and got what I wanted, so I know how direct energy, but I can't open my abilities. None. No clairvoyance, no clairaudiance, nothing. I have done all the chakra work, did alot of mediation to open and balance all chakras, and did work to push energy into my aura. I know I can manipulate energy OK and I know I have a guardian, but really i don't know what to do. I need to get my sorry ass and mediate some more, but goddamn fuck it, I have worked on my charkas and system for 2 years now and I know shit don't just happen easily, but over all this time and after becoming a satanist and doing better/more powerful meditations, NOTHING. I can't hear a spirit/demon etc, I can't see anything, I can't sense anything. I know again, that it don't come easy and if it did, everybody would be doing it, but GODDAMN IT I am tired of this. I would like something, small or whatever to open up. Even if I just can see energy, or hear certain things in places with spirits or high amounts of energy, SOMETHING. I want to get to the state were I am open, I can work as a medium and more importantly work with demons and father Satan. I just don't know what to do. I know I will get replies that say "keep doing it" and really, that is not working. Something needs to change, and if I am doing it wrong or need to change that is fine, but I need something to change. I am not doubting my faith one bit, but I am tired of being who I am now. Thoughts?

I have been  told this by non satanist friends, didn't' know if  I wanted to.  Hell, what I was not wanting to do is what I need to I guess.  I will try some of the ones on the site. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 1:56:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I Don't Know What To Do

If I were you I would concentrate my efforts on achieving astral projection. You obviously don't mind putting in the work and staying committed, and that is the hardest thing with astral projection. You want to see and hear stuff, I would think the astral would be a damn fine place to start. Put as much into astral projection as you have the meditations and I'm sure you'll get some results.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

Been trying, I can calm down and get toward projecting but just get tired and fall asleep.

Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 1:56:30 PM

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

I have the same problem, Ive been with Enki for ages, yet I have never even seen or heard Father! and the astral stuff, it just doesnt work. i meditate every day, have opened my chakras, and have pretty much done everything. Nothing works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

One of the basic rules of any occult skill is CONSISTENCY and DISCIPLINE.
This means that you have to meditate daily, train more, be more devoted (to your training) and so on and so on!
When you start to meditate on a daily basis for one month, you will know the difference. Everyone can direct energy, but not anyone with brute force knows how to focus that into a laserbeam of energy. That's where meditation and experience comes in!
You say you're 2 years in and still no results. That could have a few reasons. First but unlikely, you're a really young soul and this is the first life in which you're empowering yourself. I don't like that one, it sounds like the easy way out. Second is that you do have experience but you don't know it. Demons don't litterally speak when you're new, to my experience. They work through your mind and make you understand what they are trying to tell you. As a result, many things will actually be said in your personal manner of speach and this results in many (including me in the beginning) not being able to seperate demonvoices from their own.
I'd say you should try an invokation of any demon after a trance induced by energy working so your energies are balanced.
I do not doubt your faith and I don't think you're undisciplined either, you just need to buckle up. Get meditating and get more to empowering yourself. HP Maxine wisely said not too long ago : The true meaning of sacrifice is meditating when you'd rather do something else!

Take this to heart, friend.

Ave Satanas!

The simple solution mediatate everyday even if you have meditated on specific things at times that is not enough you must start with the basics and have them perfected. Meditate everyday for about 15 minutes to an hour.

Sent: Tue, 8 December, 2009 7:29:55 PM

I have the same problem, Ive been with Enki for ages, yet I have never even seen or heard Father! and the astral stuff, it just doesnt work. i meditate every day, have opened my chakras, and have pretty much done everything. Nothing works.

Last chance to win a Sony entertainment pack thanks to Yahoo!7. Hurry, ends Nov 30. Enter now.

WOW, thanks for the reply.  Great stuff. I agree, I need to buckle down more.  I am in a marriage, I love it, but she doesn't know I am a satanists.  I don't know what would happen if it got out.  She knows I have been into the metaphysical for a while, trying meditations and such (I studied everything that was non religious and didn't stem from xianity, budism, etc) and she is fine with that.  She is Christian, but she is not a bible thumper.  So there is a barrier.  I don't mediate much, as she has gotten "concerned" with me and spirits, demons etc. as she doesn't want me "off the right path", you know where that is going.  I can mediate at work, at lunch when I am at my pc.  I can play soft mediation stuff, and I need to do it more.  I need to suck it up, but it is lonely.  I know, I know it is lonely path but getting support in person would be nice.  I did go to a zazen mediation class.  Really powerful mediation and got me into trances, but they wanted to study Buddhism and dropped out.  During this time, just a few months ago, I wasn't wanting any religious crap, just the how to without being wrapped in "believe our way".  The mediation technique is killer, and I need to do it again.  I  thought about summoning a demon, but I need time alone and I don't have that alot.
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 4:56:26 PM

This means that you have to meditate daily, train more, be more devoted (to your training) and so on and so on!
When you start to meditate on a daily basis for one month, you will know the difference. Everyone can direct energy, but not anyone with brute force knows how to focus that into a laserbeam of energy. That's where meditation and experience comes in!
You say you're 2 years in and still no results. That could have a few reasons. First but unlikely, you're a really young soul and this is the first life in which you're empowering yourself. I don't like that one, it sounds like the easy way out. Second is that you do have experience but you don't know it. Demons don't litterally speak when you're new, to my experience. They work through your mind and make you understand what they are trying to tell you. As a result, many things will actually be said in your personal manner of speach and this results in many (including me in the beginning) not being able to seperate demonvoices from their own.
I'd say you should try an invokation of any demon after a trance induced by energy working so your energies are balanced.
I do not doubt your faith and I don't think you're undisciplined either, you just need to buckle up. Get meditating and get more to empowering yourself. HP Maxine wisely said not too long ago : The true meaning of sacrifice is meditating when you'd rather do something else!

Ave Satanas!

Hi, I’m a newly Dedicated Satanist, and I too am married. I love my wife; it’s great being married isn’t it? Well, she knows I am a Satanist, she’s a xian. She is by no means a buybull thumper, and we have had many discussions about what I believe and why and she just can’t conceive of it. She couldn’t answer a simple question; I asked her if the Egyptians were evil, she didn’t answer. I told her that there are a lot of similarities, but she still won’t understand. I said all that to say this, she is never going to believe what I do, and I will NEVER go back to that bullshit she believes, and that’s the way it is. I am defiantly the dominate one in the marriage; she does what I say, when, and how I say it. But, I am by no means unloving or rude or hard to live with, I’m just in charge. For all the fights we have had about different stuff in the past, that have led us to understanding, this has been the easiest in a while. I don’t ever think my being a Satanist will drive us apart, but there is defiantly a barrier there. Being that as it is, since the paths we have chosen will forever be different, the best way I have found to make life easier is to just blur the lines of distinction. For instance, a quote back sliding xian is easier to live with because they are more accepting and less judgmental. I suggest doing what I have done, in a very sneaky way, if you will, and I don’t know your lifestyle situation, but cause her to fall away from her false religion. My wife and I both used to smoke cigs and we took it up again, we have a few drinks from time to time, we listen to rock, both new and the classic rock, we curse, we watch movies that are rated R, we have Yule music playing around this time of year not that xian crap, stuff like that. I don’t know how you live, but in my opinion my lifestyle makes the house a lot more peaceful. As far as private time goes, I don’t know dude, just do what you can. You only need it for Rituals, Summoning Demons, Magick, or things you need to say allowed, otherwise everything else can be done from your desk chair. That’s what I do. I hope that helps in some small way. The most important thing is to live your life and be happy. I don’t even know you, but I wish you and your wife the best. May dark blessing come your way.   HAIL SATAN!!  
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Melton
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I Don't Know What To Do     WOW, thanks for the reply.  Great stuff. I agree, I need to buckle down more.  I am in a marriage, I love it, but she doesn't know I am a satanists.  I don't know what would happen if it got out.  She knows I have been into the metaphysical for a while, trying meditations and such (I studied everything that was non religious and didn't stem from xianity, budism, etc) and she is fine with that.  She is Christian, but she is not a bible thumper.  So there is a barrier.  I don't mediate much, as she has gotten "concerned" with me and spirits, demons etc. as she doesn't want me "off the right path", you know where that is going.  I can mediate at work, at lunch when I am at my pc.  I can play soft mediation stuff, and I need to do it more.  I need to suck it up, but it is lonely.  I know, I know it is lonely path but getting support in person would be nice.  I did go to a zazen mediation class.  Really powerful mediation and got me into trances, but they wanted to study Buddhism and dropped out.  During this time, just a few months ago, I wasn't wanting any religious crap, just the how to without being wrapped in "believe our way".  The mediation technique is killer, and I need to do it again.  I  thought about summoning a demon, but I need time alone and I don't have that alot.  
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 4:56:26 PM

Ave Satanas!

I HOPE this is approved and posted as my last post wasn't. Really I
understand that approving things keeps xian shit out, but silencing fellow satanists even if you don't mean by missing their topics is wrong.
ANYWAY, I am in a rut. I don't mediate, if much at all. I did some last
week to focus energy on a craigslist sale and got what I wanted, so I know how direct energy, but I can't open my abilities. None. No clairvoyance, no clairaudiance, nothing. I have done all the chakra work, did alot of mediation to open and balance all chakras, and did work to push energy into my aura. I know I can manipulate energy OK and I know I have a guardian, but really i don't know what to do. I need to get my sorry ass and mediate some more, but goddamn fuck it, I have worked on my charkas and system for 2 years now and I know shit don't just happen easily, but over all this time and after becoming a satanist and doing better/more powerful meditations, NOTHING. I can't hear a spirit/demon etc, I can't see anything, I can't sense anything. I know again, that it don't come easy and if it did, everybody would be doing it, but GODDAMN IT I am tired of this. I would like something, small or whatever to open up. Even if I just can see energy, or hear certain things in places with spirits or high amounts of energy, SOMETHING. I want to get to the state were I am open, I can work as a medium and more importantly work with demons and father Satan. I just don't know what to do. I know I will get replies that say "keep doing it" and really, that is not working. Something needs to change, and if I am doing it wrong or need to change that is fine, but I need something to change. I am not doubting my faith one bit, but I am tired of being who I am now. Thoughts?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back