Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I don't know what the fuck is going on

anthonyl151413

Well the 7 winged pest is still hanging around also she gas a friend who comes and goes he is kinda hard to read he has giant thorns sticking out his back and he has long silver hair with what looks like dog or cat ears he has 2 wings both are silver to.
N-E-ways I have been puting walls and black around my block and all over my house (it makes me fell safe) I also put them up around the pest I have to mess with them it's a cat and mouse thing they brake the walls and I put them back up lol it's a fun game . But just a few seconds ago I put a new block in my house becouse I found a weak spot and for sine reason it wouldn't leave my are the magik was stuck in my arm it felt like a burning ripping pain in my arm. Dose anyone know what's wrong with me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@... wrote:
Well the 7 winged pest is still hanging around also she gas a friend who comes and goes he is kinda hard to read he has giant thorns sticking out his back and he has long silver hair with what looks like dog or cat ears he has 2 wings both are silver to.
N-E-ways I have been puting walls and black around my block and all over my house (it makes me fell safe) I also put them up around the pest I have to mess with them it's a cat and mouse thing they brake the walls and I put them back up lol it's a fun game . But just a few seconds ago I put a new block in my house becouse I found a weak spot and for sine reason it wouldn't leave my are the magik was stuck in my arm it felt like a burning ripping pain in my arm. Dose anyone know what's wrong with me?
Sorry I ment has and blocks I sound like a dumb ass I got to stop texing this shit
on second thought don't read this to manny errors

I don't understand much of what your trying to explain. Your being ellusive in your descriptions and keeping your problems personal.

How are we supposed to know what the "Seven winged pest" is? Your not making any sense, are these two individuals hurting you? Bothering you? What are they? Why are they attacking you?

Not to mention if your placing energy barriers between you and your enemys made out of black energy, your doing there work for them, by hurting yourself.

Why don't YOU stop playing cat and mouse with your information, be alot more clear on the subject matter inwhich your speaking about, and perhaps someone can help you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@ wrote:

Sorry I ment has and blocks I sound like a dumb ass I got to stop texing this shit
on second thought don't read this to manny errors

hmm 7 winged being with animal traits and spines on its back why does that sound familiar to me

anyway yeah you may want to keep an eye on that arm i come in contact with many spirits who pullcrap like that they sometimes attempt to inject a certain kind of energy into you alot like an astral virus

some of these infectious energys can range in seriousness from a mere pain to an all out astral body to materail body infection that could even manifest as major mutations in worst case scenario (the mutation possibility is rare and unlikely but not impossible i only know a few beings who can cause such things )

it can be a method to even alter your dna trust me i deal with that kind of stuff myself all the time

my point is
go and clean your aura as much as you can then try to pray to enki to send whoever he has that is good with both materail and astral genetics poisons toxins nasty energys
you get my idea

anyway just clean your aura as best as you can then pray to enki for some demon doctor to show up and check you out if you cant do it yourself

he should be able to see your genetic code your mental functions your astral body all the way thru easy as pie if the being cant do that it prob not not gonna be able to fix anything that could go too deep

anyway i could be wrong the pain in your arm could have been a stinger or a shard of harmful energy or maybe just a body pain or maybe all of the above

or you could just have a clogged chakra or some energy path in the body that stops your energy flow then makes it fester

but i hope this info helps

just don't freak out and assume its some big major infection problem that gonna kill you ok

like i said its unlikely anyway i gonna post now bye

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back