Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I don't know if this is a stupid question, but should we vote?

Avogrado

I mean for us American Satanists, should we partake in politics? I know Obama will be our reckoning, and practically panders to every single point on the israeli agenda, so should us satanists just stay out or vote for perhaps libertarian-type governments?

I'm not really sure how voting works in America so maybe I'm not the best to give advice. Here in Australia we have to vote, so no real choice, I tend to just donkey vote cause I honestly don't have the attention span to care about politics lol.

But honestly I think this should be up to you. You shouldn't get other people to tell you weather to vote or not, or who to vote for. Vote for who you think should be voted for, who has the best policies ect. If you feel you don't want to vote (and don't have to), then don't vote at all.

Satanism is about free will, freedom to choose for yourself.

Perhaps someone better knowledged in American politics can answer a bit better than me.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

I mean for us American Satanists, should we partake in politics? I know Obama will be our reckoning, and practically panders to every single point on the israeli agenda, so should us satanists just stay out or vote for perhaps libertarian-type governments?

Its best to not vote in my opinion. It doesn't matter anyway as thhis setup government system is meant to screw us anyway. This gubernatorial system is false and plastic. Not based upon ancient pagan satanic vales. It is a plutocracy. This system is controlled by the kikes. I dislike politics. Actually, I dislike politics in this false age. This isn't a true political system. It is unfair and unjustn it is of the kikes and that is why it is so. They are unnatural and horrid.

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 12:02 PM EDT En Haradren Amlug wrote:

I'm not really sure how voting works in America so maybe I'm not the best to give advice. Here in Australia we have to vote, so no real choice, I tend to just donkey vote cause I honestly don't have the attention span to care about politics lol.

But honestly I think this should be up to you. You shouldn't get other people to tell you weather to vote or not, or who to vote for. Vote for who you think should be voted for, who has the best policies ect. If you feel you don't want to vote (and don't have to), then don't vote at all.

Perhaps someone better knowledged in American politics can answer a bit better than me.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Well said Shannon. To go a little above what the original question posed I will say that while I will never vote my self for any politician who runs is or soon will be under the control of the jew and of Israel. Because of this their politics and actions will be unnatural and will go against the laws of nature for this is what the jew is "unnatural".

However this does not mean one should avoid politics at any cost. One result of our rituals will be the exposing of the jew which in the long run will expose our government and there will be that day when our false government will fall and we would than have to pick up the pieces.

Because the jew is becoming more and more exposed they are loosing their power. For those who are passionate about government on these groups my advice is to get out there and make the voice of the Gentiles heard. The earlier we start to get our own people into political offices the better. With us in office, no matter how small we unlike the coward politicians who cave in to the jews can go with the laws of nature and not the laws of the unnatural jew.

So should we vote? No, it is just a waste of time, but to engage in politics is something those who are passionate about government should consider.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Its best to not vote in my opinion. It doesn't matter anyway as thhis setup government system is meant to screw us anyway. This gubernatorial system is false and plastic. Not based upon ancient pagan satanic vales. It is a plutocracy. This system is controlled by the kikes. I dislike politics. Actually, I dislike politics in this false age. This isn't a true political system. It is unfair and unjustn it is of the kikes and that is why it is so. They are unnatural and horrid.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

While I was one of those jew-hova witlesses, they preached staying out.  Right in the LIE[/B]-ble, they were claiming that jewsus preached political neutrality, and that is what they used.  Hence, I am not for dogmatism in the regard of voting. As for its usefulness, it is all a scam.  The last time I voted, Chuck Jewmer (Schumer) was up for re-election, and I voted for Townsend (his opposition) because I thought Townsend would have been the better choice.  And Jewmer still won the seat.  Despite Jewmer's obvious connection to Agenda 21.  I did not put that fucker Jewmer in the Senate--I voted for his opposition.  Yet I am stuck with that goddamn kike I did not vote for.  And I wasn't even here back then--nor did I know Jewmer was a kike at the time. For president, I am not happy with either of the choices.  Either we get a president that is as good as mudslime and will kiss kikes' asses, or we get a mor[m]on who will kiss kikes' asses.  If I attempt to find someone that is not a kike wannabe, it will merely be a waste of a vote.  For sure, if Adolf Hitler were on the ballot, they would find everyone voting for him and send them all to Guantanamo Bay--because they would be "terrorists" (terrorists, but only to the kikes).  Hence, voting is more likely nothing more than a waste of time.

Honestly, once I learned that the whole voting system is pretty much a stage act years ago because the ones pulling the strings in the background have already decided who the next whatever is going to be, I no longer saw the point and I came to this realization long before coming to Satanism and gaining all the knowledge I have now. This whole country is screwed from the government on down and there's only one THING (not people) to point the finger to.

HAIL SATAN!

I will vote for Gentiles running for office that are indirectly or directly, currently, they do it indirectly - fighting the Jews or damaging there system in any way.

For example; I will be voting for Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He is going after Obama, lawsuits and all, for his Birth Certificate being forged by the Jew FBI. He is going full fledged with this and no doubt the Jews will try to stop him.

Thing's like the above, courageous politicians, is what we need more of. The ones who fight the unnatural laws being brought up in Congress or where ever, and those cutting taxes, ridding taxes, etc.

Hail the Master Lord Ea

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Well said Shannon. To go a little above what the original question posed I will say that while I will never vote my self for any politician who runs is or soon will be under the control of the jew and of Israel. Because of this their politics and actions will be unnatural and will go against the laws of nature for this is what the jew is "unnatural".

However this does not mean one should avoid politics at any cost. One result of our rituals will be the exposing of the jew which in the long run will expose our government and there will be that day when our false government will fall and we would than have to pick up the pieces.

Because the jew is becoming more and more exposed they are loosing their power. For those who are passionate about government on these groups my advice is to get out there and make the voice of the Gentiles heard. The earlier we start to get our own people into political offices the better. With us in office, no matter how small we unlike the coward politicians who cave in to the jews can go with the laws of nature and not the laws of the unnatural jew.

So should we vote? No, it is just a waste of time, but to engage in politics is something those who are passionate about government should consider.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@ wrote:

i definitely agree with shannon. i live in a country plagued with corruption. it cant be mended, even though so many(including anna hazare tried) its best to stay out of politics...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I don't know if this is a stupid question, but should we vote?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

I don't vote also.
politicians all the same in the world.
Playing this game they are playing.
I think that the different party's are all for the same goal.
And perform this public theater to mislead the public.
Well i get that thought when i see those (fill in fav word)
going against each other on the news and ect...

Was kinda shocked to read that you have "Have" to vote
in australia though...
Evreyone should have the right to vote.....or not !

If it was in the netherlands the same then i would prob
vote for a party that supports the rights of animals
or something like that.

But what Shannon and strengththroughsatan89
said(wrote down) in their re's is indeed
well said spoken.
I agree with them :)

Hail Father Satan /Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Libertarianism is jewish as all its jewish founders.  
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:17:41 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I don't know if this is a stupid question, but should we vote?

i definitely agree with shannon. i live in a country plagued with corruption. it cant be mended, even though so many(including anna hazare tried) its best to stay out of politics...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I don't know if this is a stupid question, but should we vote?

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Avogrado" <nshayaun@ wrote:

Saying something CAN'T be mended is nothing but FOOLISH. You are a Gentile, you are a WARRIOR of HELL, Warrior of the EARTH, and of the GENTILE PEOPLE.

Saying something CAN'T be mended is the talk of a coward and of a weakling. As a Warrior you need to see a way to mend it, act and get it DONE.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Seliah Quihar <seliahzhipquihar@... wrote:

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

I think what Shannon meant was that it can't be fixed from the state it is at now.
Having said that, I firmly believe that we must first burn down the old, to rebuild the new.

"In fire shall all the Abrahemic religions be finally burnt.
And from the ashes shall the Phoenix of HIS design be reborn."

-En Haradren Amlug.

Saying something CAN'T be mended is nothing but FOOLISH. You are a Gentile, you are a WARRIOR of HELL, Warrior of the EARTH, and of the GENTILE PEOPLE.

Saying something CAN'T be mended is the talk of a coward and of a weakling. As a Warrior you need to see a way to mend it, act and get it DONE.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Seliah Quihar <seliahzhipquihar@ wrote:

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

You have mistaken me for Seliah. Lol

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 1:56 AM EDT En Haradren Amlug wrote:

I think what Shannon meant was that it can't be fixed from the state it is at now.
Having said that, I firmly believe that we must first burn down the old, to rebuild the new.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Seliah Quihar <seliahzhipquihar@ wrote:

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

Is it wrong to become a politician, but with good intentions. Im a satanist , for us make a better world for us. Im young, i still i have alot to learn and there are no jews in my picture running how i live. Im i wrong for feeling that way.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

Is it wrong to become a politician, but with good intentions. Im a satanist , for us make a better world for us. Im young, i still i have alot to learn and there are no jews in my picture running how i live. Im i wrong for feeling that way.
Being a politician is not wrong.  However, there are rules that we must abide by.  First and absolute, NO SUPPORTING KIKES![/B]  The minute you support Israel, or the kike-run Fed, you have broken the biggest rule of them all.  Sure, you might have to pay with your life for disbanding the Fed or telling the kikes that forced us into debt to fuck themselves while defaulting on this fraudulent debt.  But, at least you die honorably.  You fought, and at least tried to undermine the kikes.  And Satan accepts that. On the other hand, supporting the kikes always leads to Trouble.  Nixon, not a Satanist by any means, did that in 1973 when he helped Israel out during the Yom Kippur war.  That act of philo-semitism cost us an energy crisis.  Philo-semitism pisses Satan off as well--if we become politicians and start kissing kikes' asses, an energy crisis is going to be the last of our worries.  As soon as you kiss kikes' asses as a politician, you join the Re-PUKE-licans and DUMP-o-CRAPs as being corrupt.  It is extremely difficult to avoid being pressured--and, if we are tricked[/B] into philo-semitism, we need the courage to welsh on it as being an act of fraud against us.  Again, you may pay with a war or your life--better start a war against the kikes and die honorably to Satan than be a wuss and become a kike ass kisser. Other basic rules include abiding by the Constitution wherever possible, unless doing so will put you in line with the kikes.  The 16th amendment, for instance, was passed illegally because of kikes tricking Wilson into signing the Fed Act.  (Notably, Wilson lacked the courage to stomp on the kikes' toes and start a war if necessary to prevent them from trashing our country.)  The original Constitution along with the first 10 amendments were Satanic in principle, and any law that reaches your desk gets your "No" vote or a big fat veto.  Also, any law that kisses kikes' asses gets an automatic "No" vote or veto. I might add that Adolf Hitler was a politician.  He was aggressive at rebuilding his country, he was quite honest, and fought to the death when the kikes forced him.  If anything, he was a bit too soft on the kikes.  Any politician that emulates Adolf Hitler would make a damn good ruler of the country, since Hitler had an obsession with rebuilding his country into the wonder that it became, and protecting it when the kikes returned to fuck up his work. Hail Satan![/B]

any thought on how it CAN be mended? cuz im not talking about giving up, im just saying that ipolitics is terrible and it needs a worthy person pure of heart and stuff. and not many people want to enter politics for the country, they do it for the money, the power. even if not, they end up corrupted, some way or the other. sure on the off chance even if they manage not to break, there are too many ppl against them. they can get crushed.
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I don't know if this is a stupid question, but should we vote?

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]After all the info we have received on these groups we won't be.There does not seem to be a winner among them really.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 8:51:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   any thought on how it CAN be mended? cuz im not talking about giving up, im just saying that ipolitics is terrible and it needs a worthy person pure of heart and stuff. and not many people want to enter politics for the country, they do it for the money, the power. even if not, they end up corrupted, some way or the other. sure on the off chance even if they manage not to break, there are too many ppl against them. they can get crushed.
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:53 AM

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Seliah Quihar <seliahzhipquihar@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back