Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i don't kno wat to do

Brenn Powell

ive realy been trying to push myself into doing all the starting meditations butt ive really only felt little and the back of my keeps telling me i just want to feel wat the instuctions tell me i should so much im just imageining it. i just want wish icould feel wat energy actuly feels like so maybe i have something more to drect myself at and know that all this stuff im reading on the joy of satan website isn't just made-up even though i allready know it isn't i can feel the truth of it in my bones but still it's just hard wen i keep meditating an feel nothing at all i dont know wat to do maybe i just need some inspiring words but at lest sum advice would be well noted

Patience is the key Brenn,it all comes in time,as we do it more and more.Don't obsess about the results.We have all been there my friend.Just keep doing what you are doing,and one day,you will be amazed,at what you feel and see,believe me.I use to feel the same way too.Hang in there,and don't give up.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 11:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i don't kno wat to do

ive realy been trying to push myself into doing all the starting meditations butt ive really only felt little and the back of my keeps telling me i just want to feel wat the instuctions tell me i should so much im just imageining it. i just want wish icould feel wat energy actuly feels like so maybe i have something more to drect myself at and know that all this stuff im reading on the joy of satan website isn't just made-up even though i allready know it isn't i can feel the truth of it in my bones but still it's just hard wen i keep meditating an feel nothing at all i dont know wat to do maybe i just need some inspiring words but at lest sum advice would be well noted

I agree with Brian. Take it slowly like I am doing, although my first experience with meditation was VERY powerful, for everyone it is different. The most important part about meditation is to relax, and allow it to happen, don't fight it, and to those who's third eye isn't yet open, it can seem like your imagination, but trust me, it isn't. And remember, patience is key. ;)
Hail Satan!Hail Beelzebub!Hail Azazel!Heil Hitler!Heil Himmler!

Like they said keep practicing you'll eventually get a feel for energy im starting to get my feel for it i just started around a week ago and im pretty proud of my progress so just do your best you will get there.

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/
Read this sermon on HP Vovim Baghies site, it explains your situation perfectly, literally called "Reasons for beginning struggles with meditation and magick".
Heres an excerpt: there is the issue of a lack of self-confidence and a lack of pride in what we do, which of course the enemy has worked to instil in us all. Self-confidence is a major part of Meditation and Magick; you have to know and feel beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you have just done; be it a meditation or a ritual, is, will and has worked completely! No matter what you feel, you *did* the Meditation, you *sis* the magical working. What reason do you have to doubt your success? Sometimes we only feel the effects of a specific meditation hours, even days after the actual Meditation. Sometime our planets are aligned in a negative way and cause us to feel less – Astrally – and even make us feel that we have failed without even trying. Again it's: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back