Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I don't have the money or equipment for rituals or meditation

suicidenoiz

I'm 17, I play heavy metal. I don't have the tools for proper meditation or anything. I want to do meditation and find and see Lucifer. I want to talk to him. I want that relationship. How?

You need to read everything in the JoS website http://joyofsatan.org .This on its own will answer most of your questions. Specifically, there is no need to have these ritual items. As for meditation 'tools' you need nothing, but yourself and your time. Study our Religion in depth on the above website.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suicidenoiz" <suicidenoiz@... wrote:

I'm 17, I play heavy metal. I don't have the tools for proper meditation or anything. I want to do meditation and find and see Lucifer. I want to talk to him. I want that relationship. How?

You dont need money or tools to meditate, and to see Satan or any Demons you need an open third eye. Start reading the Joy of Satan website and start doing the meditations from the website daily.

http://joyofsatan.org/

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!
Hail Anubis!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suicidenoiz" <suicidenoiz@... wrote:

The ritual items are a bonus.  In reality, you can create an astral temple and meditate on that.  You don't need equipment for meditations, just the time and peace and quiet for however long you intend to do the meditations.  In cases where a sigil is required, you might just visualize it and visualize it burning when indicated.  This also eliminates whatever fire risk from burning paper in a bowl. Also, if you do use a temple, it doesn't need to be elaborate.  A burning bowl of stainless steel is nothing more than a large mixing bowl, about 30 cm across (more if you wish).  Use whatever candles you can get cheaply, and whatever holders you can use for safety (I don't recommend the kike sabbath candles because, as I so often mention, I do not trust that some rabbi didn't curse them).  It can be simply one candle, a simple holder, and a simple mixing bowl.  Of course, you can also build an astral temple where you can pull out all the stops and have the best of everything.  (And no kike candles to curse there, since you would use the finest astral candles of the proper color there). Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

You need to read everything in the JoS website http://joyofsatan.org .This on its own will answer most of your questions. Specifically, there is no need to have these ritual items. As for meditation 'tools' you need nothing, but yourself and your time. Study our Religion in depth on the above website.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [email protected], "suicidenoiz" suicidenoiz@ wrote:

Meditation = just a calm / quiet place

you don't need to buy anything to meditate, I bought some incense b/c it helps me relax, but you can do without

Read www.joyofsatan.com
Trust me, meditating will be far easier to explain than heavy metal.  :)
Jump in and start learning. And in meditation, youi'll find lots of inspiration to bring to your music s well. Win-win. 

On Aug 27, 2012, at 12:27 AM, suicidenoiz <suicidenoiz@... wrote:

I talk to him every night and I know that he listens to me because I have bioelectricity .

<td val[/IMG]There is no quick way.Do a dedication ritual and then do standard rituals and get to know him and feel his presents is the best way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I don't have the money or equipment for rituals or meditation
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 6:27:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm 17, I play heavy metal. I don't have the tools for proper meditation or anything. I want to do meditation and find and see Lucifer. I want to talk to him. I want that relationship. How?

[/TD]

www.joyofsatan.org

u dont need any material stuff. check the site above.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

I talk to him every night and I know that he listens to me because I have bioelectricity .

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

I started on this path around your age. Believe me, read and learn as much as you can.

Praise Satan.

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012, 17:25:12 EST, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

You need to read everything in the JoS website http://joyofsatan.org
.This on its own will answer most of your questions. Specifically, there
is no need to have these ritual items. As for meditation 'tools' you
need nothing, but yourself and your time. Study our Religion in depth on
the above website.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suicidenoiz" <suicidenoiz@...
wrote:

I'm 17, I play heavy metal. I don't have the tools for proper
meditation or anything. I want to do meditation and find and see
Lucifer. I want to talk to him. I want that relationship. How?

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 3:09 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

There is no quick way.Do a dedication ritual and then do standard rituals and get to know him and feel his presents is the best way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

am in need of it pls contact me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back