Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i dont fucking get it

cand.cru5h3r1

so wait you can go back to having the bare minimum of energy from just a few days of not meditating? how is this possible and where does it go

If you eat a big meal in the morning and don't eat all day and don't eat breakfast the next morning you won't have energy. That's the same premise. If you do yoga and meditations and breathing exercises for three days hard and stop for two days your vibration could lower to lower than what it was before. Your soul is a body ( a lot like your physical body) that needs to eat. All living things eat, shit, and can reproduce. Your soul is a complex device will complex aspects and "organs" that needs to eat. if you're consistant like you need to be you will have nothing to worry about.

Read And study this post from HP HoodedCobra: Consistency in MeditationOct 10, 2012This is more for new members but as well as for anyone who would like to read. We hear alwaysabout words or phrases like "Be persistent" or "Patient" or "consistency" but when it comes toapplying these in our lives, then things can get really hard for us to accomplish being consistent.I will write HOW to be consistent. People need to be consistent. Not anyone is born with a desireto keep on something for too long, especially things that are very beneficial to us seem very hardto be consistent on doing. The fix here is quite easy. Inconsistency on meditations or studying inSatanism can lead to failure in many areas of both Satanism and our life in general. So itsadvisable that this skill will be learned [for those who lack it].Please now recall in mind how many times you have failed or experienced bad circumstances asa result of being inconsistent to your meditations or some other work.So now that you feel how painful inconsistency is, I guess we need to move forward on thesolution. There are numerous solutions. For people who are capable of putting themselves undercontrol, just being CONSISTENT will cure this. With a little self control for instance, you canmeditate everyday. People who have much earth Element won't have a problem with this. So keypoint one: Be consistent by being consistent. Now there are people like myself, who needsomething more to accomplish this. Spiritually speaking, if you find yourself being inconsistentand neglecting your needs [these probably go together, as consistency builds confidence asideother character traits who are very positive] you need to work with the Earth Element. Inhalingthe Earth element will naturally empower your ability to be consistent. Another way is to use theRune Nauthiz. 10x2 a day for instance and affirm "The energies of the Nauthiz Rune are makingme consistent to all my spiritual assets in a positive way for me". Make this up to suit you. Thereis no excuse of lazyness, it will only need to death. Do not waste a day, a day for a Satanist isprecious and can get you one step closer to Godhead.The mind is programmed to undermine us on this. Especially when you try to make such achange, the mind and the enemies of Satan will try to deter you from meditating and workingupon yourself to become something better. They are so fucking afraid of you that they willprobably do anything just to stop your consistency on your meditations. But screw excuses anddo what you must. Do not bow to any thoughts or emotions or whatever shit that keeps you fromadvancing. Satan accepted you and He expects you to evolve. All thoughts against this are of Hisenemies and their sole purpsoe is to make sure that you will never progress. Excuses are not apart of a strong person, a strong will or part of a Satanist. Even if you fail, be honest. You misseda day? Be HONEST and say okay, I missed it. Now move and don't miss tommorow. Rememberthe punishment for inaction is death. In Satanism we are all about life and life is about constantlyevolving and trying more and more, to reach EVERYDAY a bigger place on the ladder that weclimb to Godhead.For people who say they haven't got the time, I believe this is just a stupid excuse. Unless youare in a communist state [pun intended] that works for 16 hours a day, you have time. You canget up 15 minutes earlier from sleep at morning and go to sleep 15 minutes later at night. Thiswon't make any big difference to your patterns, but these minutes devoted to your SOUL will definitely make an impact. Also 15 minutes of meditation will give you much more combustenergy than sleeping these 15 minutes earlier or later.Personally I would advise the simplest thing for those who lack the time. Aura cleaning, ChakraSpinning, Aura of Protection. At morning, Kundalini yoga. At night, asanas or Hatha Yoga [Inthe Asanas you will do your chakra cleaning and Aura of protection]. Do like 60 breaths in youraura an empower it with the color of your choice. Thats really nothing and will help you a lot.You can also do 5 minutes of Pranayama. Like 5 Minutes Kapalabhati, 5 minutes alternatenostril breathing and 10 breaths in all Kundalini yoga positions, as written in the pdf.HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, December 29, 2014 1:24 PM, "cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

so wait you can go back to having the bare minimum of energy from just a few days of not meditating? how is this possible and where does it go

You spend your spiritual energy on the same things that you spend your kind and physical body power on.

Also this video will help  No excuses  

On Monday, December 29, 2014 6:21 PM, Yog Sothoth <yogsothoth666999@... wrote:

Read And study this post from HP HoodedCobra: Consistency in MeditationOct 10, 2012This is more for new members but as well as for anyone who would like to read. We hear alwaysabout words or phrases like "Be persistent" or "Patient" or "consistency" but when it comes toapplying these in our lives, then things can get really hard for us to accomplish being consistent.I will write HOW to be consistent. People need to be consistent. Not anyone is born with a desireto keep on something for too long, especially things that are very beneficial to us seem very hardto be consistent on doing. The fix here is quite easy. Inconsistency on meditations or studying inSatanism can lead to failure in many areas of both Satanism and our life in general. So itsadvisable that this skill will be learned [for those who lack it].Please now recall in mind how many times you have failed or experienced bad circumstances asa result of being inconsistent to your meditations or some other work.So now that you feel how painful inconsistency is, I guess we need to move forward on thesolution. There are numerous solutions. For people who are capable of putting themselves undercontrol, just being CONSISTENT will cure this. With a little self control for instance, you canmeditate everyday. People who have much earth Element won't have a problem with this. So keypoint one: Be consistent by being consistent. Now there are people like myself, who needsomething more to accomplish this. Spiritually speaking, if you find yourself being inconsistentand neglecting your needs [these probably go together, as consistency builds confidence asideother character traits who are very positive] you need to work with the Earth Element. Inhalingthe Earth element will naturally empower your ability to be consistent. Another way is to use theRune Nauthiz. 10x2 a day for instance and affirm "The energies of the Nauthiz Rune are makingme consistent to all my spiritual assets in a positive way for me". Make this up to suit you. Thereis no excuse of lazyness, it will only need to death. Do not waste a day, a day for a Satanist isprecious and can get you one step closer to Godhead.The mind is programmed to undermine us on this. Especially when you try to make such achange, the mind and the enemies of Satan will try to deter you from meditating and workingupon yourself to become something better. They are so fucking afraid of you that they willprobably do anything just to stop your consistency on your meditations. But screw excuses anddo what you must. Do not bow to any thoughts or emotions or whatever shit that keeps you fromadvancing. Satan accepted you and He expects you to evolve. All thoughts against this are of Hisenemies and their sole purpsoe is to make sure that you will never progress. Excuses are not apart of a strong person, a strong will or part of a Satanist. Even if you fail, be honest. You misseda day? Be HONEST and say okay, I missed it. Now move and don't miss tommorow. Rememberthe punishment for inaction is death. In Satanism we are all about life and life is about constantlyevolving and trying more and more, to reach EVERYDAY a bigger place on the ladder that weclimb to Godhead.For people who say they haven't got the time, I believe this is just a stupid excuse. Unless youare in a communist state [pun intended] that works for 16 hours a day, you have time. You canget up 15 minutes earlier from sleep at morning and go to sleep 15 minutes later at night. Thiswon't make any big difference to your patterns, but these minutes devoted to your SOUL will definitely make an impact. Also 15 minutes of meditation will give you much more combustenergy than sleeping these 15 minutes earlier or later.Personally I would advise the simplest thing for those who lack the time. Aura cleaning, ChakraSpinning, Aura of Protection. At morning, Kundalini yoga. At night, asanas or Hatha Yoga [Inthe Asanas you will do your chakra cleaning and Aura of protection]. Do like 60 breaths in youraura an empower it with the color of your choice. Thats really nothing and will help you a lot.You can also do 5 minutes of Pranayama. Like 5 Minutes Kapalabhati, 5 minutes alternatenostril breathing and 10 breaths in all Kundalini yoga positions, as written in the pdf.HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, December 29, 2014 1:24 PM, "cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank You for the Valuable Message " No Excuses"
Hail Father & Gods of Duat 
From: "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] i dont fucking get it

Also this video will help  No excuses  

On Monday, December 29, 2014 6:21 PM, Yog Sothoth <yogsothoth666999@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back