Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I did the dedication Ritual

rr_satanas

I did the ritual and this is what happend

I copied the prayr from the JOS site before i went outside to do it, when i got all my stuff i put on some boots and walked outside

i had 4 purple candles and it was windy so it was hard to keep them lit

I lit all 4 but the wind kept blowing them out, except for one, they kept goin out so i had to keep lighting them

When i was reading out the prayr i was nervous and stuttered a little, and the prayr i wrote was not 100% the same as the one on the JOS site, i added in my little parts and i messed up a word so i put a line though and did the correct one next to it

I cut my arm with a disposable razor and wrote my name Tyson in capitals on the paper, i tried to burn it but the candles were small and kept going out so i had to keep lighting them

The paper finally burned to ash on the ground and i then stated, so mote it be, hail satan

But it kept burning, i was there for atleast ten minutes staring at the ground watching this paper burn, and then 2 of my candles burnt write into wax, one candle kept burning through the whole thing and 1 eventually went out and stayed out for the end of the ritual, once all the fire was out and i was left with 2 unlit candles and 2 completley melted ones i stated again, so mote it be, hail satan, i also asked 2-3 times, satan are you there, if you are let me know, show me a sign, but nothing happend

And i do not feel much different either

I have read stories about people feeling warmth and love after they had finished but i felt nothing, and still feel nothing

I don't want to badmouth satan, as i am sure he is real, but i want a sign from him, something to let me know that i am a satanist now and that i am under his wing, i want to feel satan and his love, did i do something wrong? i read this should only be done once, so i will not hold the ritual again, but what do you guys think, why has satan not shown himself to me yet? :(

As you did do the ritual correctly, you are under his wing, some people feel it and some dont after words..i didnt feel anything the first time and redid it and then felt Great and almost on a runner high.. this could be selfinduced though. To find out if your under his wings u need to do power meditations and speak to him in your astral temple..dont ask me about that cause...im still working on finding mine =) hope this helped some.   Hail Father Lucifer!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 10:38:49 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I did the dedication Ritual

I did the ritual and this is what happend

I copied the prayr from the JOS site before i went outside to do it, when i got all my stuff i put on some boots and walked outside

i had 4 purple candles and it was windy so it was hard to keep them lit

I lit all 4 but the wind kept blowing them out, except for one, they kept goin out so i had to keep lighting them

When i was reading out the prayr i was nervous and stuttered a little, and the prayr i wrote was not 100% the same as the one on the JOS site, i added in my little parts and i messed up a word so i put a line though and did the correct one next to it

I cut my arm with a disposable razor and wrote my name Tyson in capitals on the paper, i tried to burn it but the candles were small and kept going out so i had to keep lighting them

The paper finally burned to ash on the ground and i then stated, so mote it be, hail satan

But it kept burning, i was there for atleast ten minutes staring at the ground watching this paper burn, and then 2 of my candles burnt write into wax, one candle kept burning through the whole thing and 1 eventually went out and stayed out for the end of the ritual,  once all the fire was out and i was left with 2 unlit candles and 2 completley melted ones i stated again, so mote it be, hail satan, i also asked 2-3 times, satan are you there, if you are let me know, show me a sign, but nothing happend

And i do not feel much different either

I have read stories about people feeling warmth and love after they had finished but i felt nothing, and still feel nothing

I don't want to badmouth satan, as i am sure he is real, but i want a sign from him, something to let me know that i am a satanist now and that i am under his wing, i want to feel satan and his love, did i do something wrong? i read this should only be done once, so i will not hold the ritual again, but what do you guys think, why has satan not shown himself to me yet? :(

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo..com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back