Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I despise my current living arrangement.

Em

What can I do to get out of this house?!?! There's no fucking way I'm gonna stick around and get treated like shit and lied to anymore because my dad's a pathetic angry little man with no fucking life. He keeps threatening to get rid of my dog and he keeps throwing my stuff out, and he's forever yelling at me! How do I appeal to Satan or what can I do to get away from here! I'm gonna loose my mind if this keeps up much longer! I mean I really really really hate it here! I'm 18 with no car or license because my dad's an ass and won't show me how to drive or even help me. I have two parttime jobs that pay me next to nothing, and I can't seem to get a job that pays enough for me to rent a place of my own. I've been doing affirmations, but so far not much has changed. What do I do to get out of here!?!? I need help now! If he yells at me one more time today I swear I may actually punch him.

Have you thought about rooming houses. They are not that much and most is by the week.As for your farther throwing your stuff out, do the same to him. Throw his stuff out. You said you was18. You can do any thing you want.  Hail Satan

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Em <sixredcandles@... wrote:
  What can I do to get out of this house?!?! There's no fucking way I'm gonna stick around and get treated like shit and lied to anymore because my dad's a pathetic angry little man with no fucking life. He keeps threatening to get rid of my dog and he keeps throwing my stuff out, and he's forever yelling at me! How do I appeal to Satan or what can I do to get away from here! I'm gonna loose my mind if this keeps up much longer! I mean I really really really hate it here! I'm 18 with no car or license because my dad's an ass and won't show me how to drive or even help me. I have two parttime jobs that pay me next to nothing, and I can't seem to get a job that pays enough for me to rent a place of my own. I've been doing affirmations, but so far not much has changed. What do I do to get out of here!?!? I need help now! If he yells at me one more time today I swear I may actually punch him.

i am really sympathetic to your situation for i am in a similar one, as for what you should do, i advise you to just try and keep a civil tongue ( as best as you can ) i know this is hard, as far as the license goes, try and find a friend with one that will mentor you and go get it yourself. Darkest blessings to you and i will remember you when i talk to father.

HAIL SATAN AND THE MIGHTY GODS WHO BRING US KNOWLEDGE!!

Thanks for the advice and support. I think I might ask my brother to help me out. He had his friend teach him how to drive and he'll be getting his license on the twentieth.
It's not much better today though. He just called me up to yell at me because I'm not home at the moment. I'm out babysitting like I do every saturday morning and he's acting like I'm doing something wrong by making money to pay his stupid fucking bills. :/ I'd do a destruction ritual just to blow off some steam, but if he gets hurt or uncomfortable in any way, then I'm the one who pays for it. I'm considering summoning Botis again or something since things got significantly calmer after I summoned him the first time. I just feel bad asking for things when I know I'm supposed to learn how to solve these problems on my own.
On Nov 12, 2011, at 5:40 AM, "x_sosikk_x69" <x_sosikk_x69@... wrote:

i am really sympathetic to your situation for i am in a similar one, as for what you should do, i advise you to just try and keep a civil tongue ( as best as you can ) i know this is hard, as far as the license goes, try and find a friend with one that will mentor you and go get it yourself. Darkest blessings to you and i will remember you when i talk to father.

HAIL SATAN AND THE MIGHTY GODS WHO BRING US KNOWLEDGE!!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 3:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I despise my current living arrangement.

You can apply for low income housing if your yearly income is under a certain amount.My job pays shitty as well and I only pay 30 percent of my income which is $80 a month..You probably would qualify.I dont know what city youre in but just look up low income housing on google or whatever.I suggest you start looking fast before shit hits the fan with your dad
Sent from my LG phone

Em <sixredcandles@... wrote:

Thanks for all the help. I'll definitely look into that! 
The bastard even took the day off of work. :/ Hes an EMT, so once every two days I'm supposed to get a break from his shit, but no. This is the third week in a row that he's taken a day off, and the dick only works 2 to 3 fucking days a week. We're gonna be shot broke this month and I am gonna lose it if he decides to pin this on me somehow. I barely make enough money to keep going to college so it's not fair that he's making me pay his extravagant bills just because he's too lazy to get his ass out of bed and work. 
I'm a little worried about my dog though. It's hard to find pet friendly places to live around here, and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's probably the biggest part of my day, y'know? I don't have a whole lot of friends, but my dog's always there for me so it would be really hard to give her up.
On Nov 12, 2011, at 5:14 PM, "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

You can apply for low income housing if your yearly income is under a certain amount.My job pays shitty as well and I only pay 30 percent of my income which is $80 a month..You probably would qualify.I dont know what city youre in but just look up low income housing on google or whatever.I suggest you start looking fast before shit hits the fan with your dad
Sent from my LG phone

Em <[url=mailto:sixredcandles@...]sixredcandles@...[/url] wrote:

dont give her up then have a friend hold on to her until you find a place and depending on if she is a big dog or little dog little dogs are susualy more accepted big dogs and some medium dogs not so much 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I despise my current living arrangement.

The bastard even took the day off of work. :/ Hes an EMT, so once every two days I'm supposed to get a break from his shit, but no. This is the third week in a row that he's taken a day off, and the dick only works 2 to 3 fucking days a week. We're gonna be shot broke this month and I am gonna lose it if he decides to pin this on me somehow. I barely make enough money to keep going to college so it's not fair that he's making me pay his extravagant bills just because he's too lazy to get his ass out of bed and work. 
I'm a little worried about my dog though. It's hard to find pet friendly places to live around here, and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's probably the biggest part of my day, y'know? I don't have a whole lot of friends, but my dog's always there for me so it would be really hard to give her up.
On Nov 12, 2011, at 5:14 PM, "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

Em <sixredcandles@... wrote:

She's a black lab.... So she's not the easiest dog to house. She need space and a big back yard. 

On Nov 13, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
  dont give her up then have a friend hold on to her until you find a place and depending on if she is a big dog or little dog little dogs are susualy more accepted big dogs and some medium dogs not so much 
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

On Nov 12, 2011, at 5:14 PM, "[url=mailto:mleskela@...]mleskela@...[/url]" <[url=mailto:mleskela@...]mleskela@...[/url] wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

yeah that tend to be a lar[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:03 PM

She's a black lab.... So she's not the easiest dog to house. She need space and a big back yard. 

On Nov 13, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

On Nov 12, 2011, at 5:14 PM, "[url=mailto:mleskela@...]mleskela@...[/url]" <[url=mailto:mleskela@...]mleskela@...[/url] wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back