Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i dedicated more than a month ago (focused at experienced and newbie

sillynut

dno when to do a standard ritual to enki because dno whens the right time? when did you newbies start to do the standard ritual and how did it feel? is it the appropriate way to develop a relationship with enki/satan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
dno when to do a standard ritual to enki because dno whens the right time? when did you newbies start to do the standard ritual and how did it feel? is it the appropriate way to develop a relationship with enki/satan?
You're not supposed to do this on a certain time,feel something certain.
I always felt many things after or during My ritual.A profound sense of Freedom and Peace.This is Me.

The right time to do a ritual,Is when You feel Like doing One.Another suggestion?Do the rituals when You feel a bit sensitive in Mind and body.
This will enchance the feeling of energy.
Meditate daily,Stay well Brother.

Father is with Us all.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

You're not supposed to do this on a certain time,feel something certain.
I always felt many things after or during My ritual.A profound sense of Freedom and Peace.This is Me.
ERM..AM A GIRL!!! lol
The right time to do a ritual,Is when You feel Like doing One.Another suggestion?Do the rituals when You feel a bit sensitive in Mind and body.
This will enchance the feeling of energy.
Meditate daily,Stay well Brother.

Father is with Us all.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back