Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i could use some advice

iRjr0n1GmPD9

i have 2 problems i would consider to be major,i have been opening my heart chakra for a few months and still cant feel it i have done it every day mostly,some days i skipped-any advice?other thing is i have problems feeling anger(i can feel it but when i want to do a destruction ritual i cant get any)also what is a good affirmation for programming negative energy torwards enemies (alongside making their aura black i would like effects of misery/death)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

I am sorry but I can not help with the heart but I can give some insight into your anger situation. To properly explain this let me give a brief discription of my pass. Before I came to Satanism I was going through VERY hard times and I begin to do nothing but speak, think, and feel hatred. This tore me up inside where I felt no pain or any emotion of any kind. After coming to Satan this started to go away and little down the road it was completely gone. When I tried to feel anger again i could not even feel it a little. One reason for this is because I constantly told myself that anger destroyed me and therefore anger was wrong and evil and that love was the way Another reason is because Something told me that Satan did this because of what I went through he blocked this emotion until I grew and healed and could handle it. I asked him to return it to me and he did and it seriously overwhelmed me. So he took it away again. Over these past seven years since I came to Satan I have been healing in more ways than I can mention. My prior life had its toll and I have much to heal on yet. But one thing is I have learned to accept my past and accept what I went through as it was a building block. Because I excepted this past I knew I had to accept that anger is a necessary emotion and in its own ways is positive. By accepting anger and my past I have learned to control my anger and bring it up when needed.

I do not know of your past but I will pass down what I have learned in my past. If ever you went through what I did it could be that you feel anger is wrong or is something that has a negative affect on you and therefore your mind will not allow you to feel it. If you had a horrible past and locked it away with the anger you feel for it you need to reopen your wounds and accept what you went through as the building blocks of where you are now. By reopening the wounds you are reopening your connection to anger and you can finally learn to control it like I did. All emotion is essential for it creates a balance and as with anything there always has to be a balance.

This is what I have to offer from what I experienced and I hope it helped in even the smallest way. Also until you can feel anger again by using the runes and visualization you can still raise enough negative enenergy to have an impact on the enemy so do not let this situation cause you to stop performing destruction rituals. Just take one step at a time for if you are in the same situation as I was and you go to fast it might overwhelm you like it did me.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

i have 2 problems i would consider to be major,i have been opening my heart chakra for a few months and still cant feel it i have done it every day mostly,some days i skipped-any advice?other thing is i have problems feeling anger(i can feel it but when i want to do a destruction ritual i cant get any)also what is a good affirmation for programming negative energy torwards enemies (alongside making their aura black i would like effects of misery/death)

Hail Father Satan!

Thank You Thank You.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I am sorry but I can not help with the heart but I can give some insight into your anger situation. To properly explain this let me give a brief discription of my pass. Before I came to Satanism I was going through VERY hard times and I begin to do nothing but speak, think, and feel hatred. This tore me up inside where I felt no pain or any emotion of any kind. After coming to Satan this started to go away and little down the road it was completely gone. When I tried to feel anger again i could not even feel it a little. One reason for this is because I constantly told myself that anger destroyed me and therefore anger was wrong and evil and that love was the way Another reason is because Something told me that Satan did this because of what I went through he blocked this emotion until I grew and healed and could handle it. I asked him to return it to me and he did and it seriously overwhelmed me. So he took it away again. Over these past seven years since I came to Satan I have been healing in more ways than I can mention. My prior life had its toll and I have much to heal on yet. But one thing is I have learned to accept my past and accept what I went through as it was a building block. Because I excepted this past I knew I had to accept that anger is a necessary emotion and in its own ways is positive. By accepting anger and my past I have learned to control my anger and bring it up when needed.

I do not know of your past but I will pass down what I have learned in my past. If ever you went through what I did it could be that you feel anger is wrong or is something that has a negative affect on you and therefore your mind will not allow you to feel it. If you had a horrible past and locked it away with the anger you feel for it you need to reopen your wounds and accept what you went through as the building blocks of where you are now. By reopening the wounds you are reopening your connection to anger and you can finally learn to control it like I did. All emotion is essential for it creates a balance and as with anything there always has to be a balance.

This is what I have to offer from what I experienced and I hope it helped in even the smallest way. Also until you can feel anger again by using the runes and visualization you can still raise enough negative enenergy to have an impact on the enemy so do not let this situation cause you to stop performing destruction rituals. Just take one step at a time for if you are in the same situation as I was and you go to fast it might overwhelm you like it did me.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

th[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2011 1:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i could use some advice

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Took Me a super great while to actually experiance whole-hearted anger . The Kundalini taught Me how to get actually angry or what we would call as rage from the heart chakra . Give it time . We have been indoctrinated all our goddamn lives that "ANGER IS BAD" . Anger is a blessing and its use is to free You from restraints like the fools who claim that anger is bad . I had problems getting in rage and this resulted in Myself being unable to physically beat someone if needed and other stuff that resulted in Me being beaten up mentally many times . Now its gone and I'll rip anyone to pieces . Just give it time and let Satan's Serpent Kundalini clean Your mind out and remove mental blockages , as this is most often the case.

HAIL SATAN!

thank you all for the replies and the advice :)
Hail Satan!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

DEATH TO THE KIKES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back