Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i cant take this crap...

kurtcort93

hi i need some advise or something, ok the problem i have started 3 days ago when i was useing my umbrakenissis (praticeing with it) and my dad all of a sudden walks in to the cave i go in near my house and he saw me holding a huge ball of dark energy (or at least the outline) so he freaks out on me he is a christian along with the rest of my whole family (im the only satanist in my family) he is still freaking out and wontleave me alone i cant get him off my back if i try to go to the cave at all he follows me and wont leave! plz any1 know how i can get him off my ass and make him leave me alone??? i really need help!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi i need some advise or something, ok the problem i have started 3 days ago when i was useing my umbrakenissis (praticeing with it) and my dad all of a sudden walks in to the cave i go in near my house and he saw me holding a huge ball of dark energy (or at least the outline) so he freaks out on me he is a christian along with the rest of my whole family (im the only satanist in my family) he is still freaking out and wontleave me alone i cant get him off my back if i try to go to the cave at all he follows me and wont leave! plz any1 know how i can get him off my ass and make him leave me alone??? i really need help!!!!
~.^

Someone who hasn't trained themselves to see it, shouldn't be able to see it...

--

If he's that interested, show him what's going on.

If he's thinking it negatively, just stop meditating for a while. He'll get bored eventually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
The best thing to do is talk to your parents about your beliefs. Do not under any circumstances try to explain the faults of Christianity. I've never officially told my family that I'm not Christian, but they've stopped asking me things to do that are Christian-related. They did though fervently offer to get me cleansed via psychiatrist/preacher/etc.

It's gonna be rough, but hope your parents are open-minded and tell him that nothing he can do will change your beliefs, and that he should be happy that you didn't do the rituals in his house. Though don't word it exactly like that. Explain to him that you don't want to bring about the downfall of Christianity or damn all Christians to Hell, just that you have a thirst for knowledge and understanding that Satanism has brought you.

Hope that helps,
The only non-Satanist in this group. :D

are you shitting me? u have only been doing this for 3 days and you created a ball of energy? srry i cant believe it that takes a lot of patience and study! and btw this isnt mortal kombat, you dont go around casting obviously fake things like that

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coolguy_744" <coolguy744@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

~.^

--

If he's thinking it negatively, just stop meditating for a while. He'll get bored eventually.

yea well try worshiping Satan when u go to a Christain school and have church every week because ur whole family belives christianity gosh

very true

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 4:18:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: i cant take this crap...

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:
are you shitting me? u have only been doing this for 3 days and you created a ball of energy? srry i cant believe it that takes a lot of patience and study! and btw this isnt mortal kombat, you dont go around casting obviously fake things like that

are you sure your daddy saw the outline of the energy ball? he shouldn't be able to do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

The best thing to do is talk to your parents about your beliefs. Do not under any circumstances try to explain the faults of Christianity. I've never officially told my family that I'm not Christian, but they've stopped asking me things to do that are Christian-related. They did though fervently offer to get me cleansed via psychiatrist/preacher/etc.

It's gonna be rough, but hope your parents are open-minded and tell him that nothing he can do will change your beliefs, and that he should be happy that you didn't do the rituals in his house. Though don't word it exactly like that. Explain to him that you don't want to bring about the downfall of Christianity or damn all Christians to Hell, just that you have a thirst for knowledge and understanding that Satanism has brought you.

Hope that helps,
ok well my dad is the only 1 who doesnt fully know that im a satanist, i havent tried to acually tell him because when i fist talked about it he got mad and started to yell i didnt want to start a fight i had enough problems at the time, he did say that if i did become a satanist he would quote "kick me out of the house for good" so

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coolguy_744" <coolguy744@... wrote:

~.^

--

1 thing im not completely sure he "saw" the energy i know he felt it though, about showing him im not sure i want to find out what would happen if i did show him

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sethgreen9416" <sethgreen9416@... wrote:
i have been useing umbrakenissis for alot longer then that what i was talking about was the problem with my dad thats what started 3days ago(4 days now)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@... wrote:

Hope that helps,
Did you say your a non-Satanist? What are you doing here?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@ wrote:

Hope that helps,

what r u talking about i am a satanist but the rest of my family is christian (NOT ME) i think u need to look again at my post befor u make anykind of a comment like that becuase i dont aperciate it got it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malphasiscool" <malphasiscool@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coolguy_744" <coolguy744@ wrote:

~.^

--

yea well try worshiping Satan when u go to a Christain school and have church every week because ur whole family belives christianity gosh
ok what the fuck is ur problem im not trying to make any 1 here mad at me k so there is not fucking need for that damn remark ok!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malthelange" <malthelange@... wrote:

are you sure your daddy saw the outline of the energy ball? he shouldn't be able to do that.
like i said in the earlier post im not completely sure i know he felt the energy flowing into the orb he might not even know what the energy was from or anything but he is still freaking out and im getting to a point ill force him to quit even if i have to use a scilenceing spell on him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sethgreen9416" <sethgreen9416@... wrote:
ok asshole first of i was talking about my dad comeing in the cave at that time, second IF U FEEL LIKE SAYING THAT MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT JUST BECAUSE U APARENTLY DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO READ DONT, IM NOT A DAMN FAKE ASSHOLE SO DONT EVER SAY THAT CRAP AGIN OR U WILL FUCKING REGRATE IT! SO I THINK U SHOULD LEARN TO READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE MAKING A DAMN COMMENT GOT IT!

I wanted to ask questions to the Joy of Satan Clergy but the only contact links that I saw led here, so I joined and asked. I was combing through the messages and saw this post, and wondered what 'umbrakeniss' was, if that's the correct spelling, and I clicked and posted. I'm really only here to ask my questions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@ wrote:

Hope that helps,

what r u talking about i am a satanist but the rest of my family is christian (NOT ME) i think u need to look again at my post befor u make anykind of a comment like that becuase i dont aperciate it got it!
Your not the one who said your non-Satanic, i just replied to your post because thats where i saw the post. Im talking about thegod_ guy, at the end of his post he claims to be the only non-satanist in the egroup.

From what ive read and learned on the website Umbrakanesis is the focusing of of the energy of your 3rd eye into the area around a specific point and forming a ball of dark energy. I would suggest learning how to unlock the power of your 3rd eye befor you attempt anything, if its even possible before the opening. Ive only just joined a few days ago and cant perform the dedication ritual due to familial issues but i have done extensive reading on the site. Hope this helps

AVE SATANI (translates into hail satan in latin)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:36:43 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: i cant take this crap...

I wanted to ask questions to the Joy of Satan Clergy but the only contact links that I saw led here, so I joined and asked. I was combing through the messages and saw this post, and wondered what 'umbrakeniss' was, if that's the correct spelling, and I clicked and posted. I'm really only here to ask my questions.

I wanted to ask questions to the Joy of Satan Clergy but the only contact links that I saw led here, so I joined and asked. I was combing through the messages and saw this post, and wondered what 'umbrakeniss' was, if that's the correct spelling, and I clicked and posted. I'm really only here to ask my question
umbrakenissis is just like telekenissis but ur use the element of darkness with it

umbrakinesis is the control and manipulation of shadows and darkness. i have a question too. how do i start doing umbrakinesis? (no e-mails please, i broke into my moms screen name to be on this website)

umbrakinesis is the control and manipulation of shadows and darkness. i have a question too. how do i start doing umbrakinesis? (no e-mails please, i broke into my moms screen name to be on this website)

That's dangerous some families. Got power users even though they are Christian it does not mean he can use anything just he could be slightly sensetive to energy flows it's not uncommon man my mom is psychic but still a stupid xianist

Sent from hell

On Jul 7, 2009, at 7:16 PM, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malthelange" <malthelange@... wrote:

like i said in the earlier post im not completely sure i know he felt the energy flowing into the orb he might not even know what the energy was from or anything but he is still freaking out and im getting to a point ill force him to quit even if i have to use a scilenceing spell on him.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malphasiscool" <malphasiscool@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coolguy_744" <coolguy744@ wrote:

~.^

--

i do that everyday, so dont have such a negitive attitude. learn everythign you can about the religion, and use it against them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Hope that helps,

Your not the one who said your non-Satanic, i just replied to your post because thats where i saw the post. Im talking about thegod_ guy, at the end of his post he claims to be the only non-satanist in the egroup.
ok well then im srry i thought u were talking about me its my mistake srry about that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back