Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I cannot feel the LOVE emotion

Yoyo

Hey brothers and sisters in Satan!
I have a little problem,lol.

Recently, i cannot feel love.Yes its true.I can't feel love to nature,and to anything.I can feel this emotion barely.

It like its removed from me.

Could it be a Elemental Imbalance?? I used to feel lost of love,but after invoking fire/earth/air (being imbalanced to water) i lack emotions.

I used to think (and still do) that being overly emotional,can lead to destruction.
But,where i am now,i cannot feel emotions.I cannot experiance strong emotions.

Should i start invoking all the elements,so i can rebalance my self?
Like 7 fire/earth/air/water ?

Are there any ways to balance elemental energies?

I am so happy that i can't feel emotion,because i know that its a mistake of my working meditations.Hehe.I want to fix it,so please,guide me a bit on this :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

HAIL TO ANY DEMON AND SOUL UNDER SATAN!

Hmmm. It could be an elemental balance, or possibly your
heart chakra's out of whack. Try and get your elements
balanced again, that's probably the main problem. Good luck!
Hail Satan!

On 6/24/10, Yoyo <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

Recently, i cannot feel love.Yes its true.I can't feel love to nature,and to
anything.I can feel this emotion barely.

Could it be a Elemental Imbalance?? I used to feel lost of love,but after
invoking fire/earth/air (being imbalanced to water) i lack emotions.

I used to think (and still do) that being overly emotional,can lead to
destruction.
But,where i am now,i cannot feel emotions.I cannot experiance strong
emotions.

I am so happy that i can't feel emotion,because i know that its a mistake of
my working meditations.Hehe.I want to fix it,so please,guide me a bit on
this :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Work on your heart chakra, though i know when my heart chakra is "out of order," i get very emotional and a pain in my chest. Work on this idea of yours, see if their is positive results. For now, try and invoke these emotions, if you can invoke them, then the next step it to direct them accordingly or hold with control.

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan - Hail Father Enki
Iaidon Baltan - Hail The Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

On 6/24/10, Yoyo <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

destruction.
emotions.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

<td val[/IMG]You just need to meet a right person to grow love in your heart. We don't love every people, right? Actually, never love my parents, they're nothing. See this song on youtube: the book of love.

hope it helps you ^^

--- On Fri, 6/25/10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I cannot feel the LOVE emotion
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 25, 2010, 3:21 PM

Hail Satan!

On 6/24/10, Yoyo <<a rel="nofollow">kung_fukistas@... wrote:

destruction.
emotions.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

[/TD]

You have an excess of the air element.

Fire and earth are not the problems because, to an extent, they bestow some emotional attributes.

As you have guessed, u need to invoke the water element in ur aura and in your body (by visualizing yourself being filled with cool, clear, vibrant water). Do this till u feel u are balanced.

Also, working on ur heart chakra will regulate and amplify any energy workings being done on one's self.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

Recently, i cannot feel love.Yes its true.I can't feel love to nature,and to anything.I can feel this emotion barely.

Could it be a Elemental Imbalance?? I used to feel lost of love,but after invoking fire/earth/air (being imbalanced to water) i lack emotions.

I used to think (and still do) that being overly emotional,can lead to destruction.

I am so happy that i can't feel emotion,because i know that its a mistake of my working meditations.Hehe.I want to fix it,so please,guide me a bit on this :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

hey it sounds like evoking the water would help.
you can also look inside yourself and make sur that there are no barriers inside your heart chakra or around your heart. if there is try to break it down with things you do love or work on the chakra. talk to your guardian to be sure.
hope it helps.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

A psychologist once taught me (at rehab)"Fuck your feelings before they fuck you" this makes perfect sense to me as my emotional short comings allways lead to my down falls-in all aspects. Ex: distrust & jealousy screw up my romantic relationships. 1st what may be the spiritual cause this? What do I do about it and how(its root I believe to be insecurity) and 2nd I hope you under stand the above statement and its helpfull. But, 1st of all if this saying is harmfull, please someone inform& explain this as I explained it was about addiction. But spiritually speaking, I allways thought I physically fried my "joy receptors" through drug use, I now realize it could be another type of imbalance. Being inexperienced, how can I fix this as I have A LOT of trouble putting things I've read together. I need step by step instructions and have no contacts with spirit for the same reason. Ok, sorry so long and thank you for your future guidance(I hate being so reliant on others, especially being a Satanist). HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:22:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I cannot feel the LOVE emotion

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

While I am no expert, I can suggest to you what I have personally done in the past to help "quiet" my mind from the emotional side of me to help me further on meditations, etc.

I will sit quietly doing void meditation for a while. Once I get to the point where my mind is clear, then I slowly let random thoughts enter. I acknowledge and deal with each thought one at a time. Once the thought or emotion concerning that thought is dealt with, I move on to the next thought, etc.

Every aspect of your feelings and thoughts should be realized. If you shut them away or bottle them up (which is what I used to do) you get to an "explosion" point (which I have also done), and that is not good for you or your body. They are your feelings, thoughts, and emotions. They are a central part of you and make you who you are. Being a Spiritual Satanist, we are free from the religious ideas of only showing the "everything is beautiful" side. We take the power over our selves and use that power for our benefit and Father's.

It took a while, but by doing this I have now learned how to still my thoughts and concentrate better which helps with the other mediations. Keep track of the types of emotions that may come through because it may also show where you need to invoke or evoke to help balance yourself.

Between the void meditation, and the balancing of the elements, you should start to feel better and think more clearly. It is hard to handle what is around us if we ourselves are not balanced.

Sorry the reply is so long.

Just my opinion, but I hope it helps.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

A psychologist once taught me (at rehab)"Fuck your feelings before they fuck you" this makes perfect sense to me as my emotional short comings allways lead to my down falls-in all aspects. Ex: distrust & jealousy screw up my romantic relationships. 1st what may be the spiritual cause this? What do I do about it and how(its root I believe to be insecurity) and 2nd I hope you under stand the above statement and its helpfull. But, 1st of all if this saying is harmfull, please someone inform& explain this as I explained it was about addiction. But spiritually speaking, I allways thought I physically fried my "joy receptors" through drug use, I now realize it could be another type of imbalance. Being inexperienced, how can I fix this as I have A LOT of trouble putting things I've read together. I need step by step instructions and have no contacts with spirit for the same reason. Ok, sorry so long and thank you for your future guidance(I hate being so reliant on others, especially being a Satanist). HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:22:30
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I cannot feel the LOVE emotion

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

i think i know where your coming from. before i got into satanism i had all kinds off problems . i was the weird one that hated everyone and everything. i thought i might have some kind of disorder or something. after studying about satanism and meditating for about a year i realized that my main problem was that i had closed chakras that were crucial to my well being( base and heart chakra). i am starting to feel alot more "normal" and down to earth since ive been a satanist. anyway its always hard when youve got all this shit wrong with you, but father satan can help heal you. you just have to work on doing it yourself as well. as long as you remain loyal  to father satan youll be alright. I suggest that you work on your chakras. also theres a meditation page on the website. look under beginners and look through the meditations. you should try these and stick with them for a while. i hope i helped. Hail Satan  www.joyofsatan.org   From: "eremoslukos8@..." <eremoslukos8@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 10:01:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I cannot feel the LOVE emotion

A psychologist once taught me (at rehab)"Fuck your feelings before they fuck you" this makes perfect sense to me as my emotional short comings allways lead to my down falls-in all aspects. Ex: distrust jealousy screw up my romantic relationships. 1st what may be the spiritual cause this? What do I do about it and how(its root I believe to be insecurity) and 2nd I hope you under stand the above statement and its helpfull. But, 1st of all if this saying is harmfull, please someone inform explain this as I explained it was about addiction. But spiritually speaking, I allways thought I physically fried my "joy receptors" through drug use, I now realize it could be another type of imbalance. Being inexperienced, how can I fix this as I have A LOT of trouble putting things I've read together. I need step by step instructions and have no contacts with spirit for the same reason. Ok, sorry so long and thank you for your future guidance(I hate being so reliant on others, especially being a Satanist). HAIL FATHER ENKI!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ yahoo.com Sender: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:22:30 -0000 To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ReplyTo: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I cannot feel the LOVE emotion

Like 7 fire/earth/air/ water ?

I am so happy that i can't feel emotion,because i know that its a mistake of my working meditations. Hehe.I want to fix it,so please,guide me a bit on this :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back