Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I can feel others emotions(how they feel that day) , is their anyone

Bobbie

when im around my family and friend i usually know what their feeling, if they are sand, happy, mad something like that. And sometimes i guess what their going to say be for they say it, and they think its weird. I was wondering if their was anyone out there that can do the same?

Yes, I've always had this "ability" since I was a kid too. I can sense their real emotions even if they're trying to hide them. But 1 thing I noticed it since when I became a Satanist and started power meditations this thing has improved like 10 times from what it was before. Like I can sense their real motive, if they're lying, if a person is trustworthy e.t.c.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bobbie" <masonbobbie13@... wrote:

when im around my family and friend i usually know what their feeling, if they are sand, happy, mad something like that. And sometimes i guess what their going to say be for they say it, and they think its weird. I was wondering if their was anyone out there that can do the same?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 10:01:36 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: I can feel others emotions(how they feel that day) , is their anyone who can do

A lot of people have this ability. Its called "empathy" ~Paul

question what if the person has a motive that is hidden to their own mind like what if they have a material motive they know of but also have a spiritual motive they do not know of
can ya sense under those conditions

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Yes, I've always had this "ability" since I was a kid too. I can sense their real emotions even if they're trying to hide them. But 1 thing I noticed it since when I became a Satanist and started power meditations this thing has improved like 10 times from what it was before. Like I can sense their real motive, if they're lying, if a person is trustworthy e.t.c.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bobbie" <masonbobbie13@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bobbie" <masonbobbie13@... wrote:
That happens with me a LOT.... lol I have no idea why though!

yes my fellow follower of the one true god i have been able to 2 sense ppls emotions since i was 14 and it has developed over time even b4 i became a satanist.
those who posess this power can b quite deadly, subconciously i can read ppls emotions, but conciously i can invade a persons deapest subconcious thoughts, emotions and fears.on a full moon i am at my most strongest....lets put it this way i managed to screw with a cops head enough that it caused him to crash emotionally.
but the thing u have 2 realise is ur pecentage of accuracy mine is usaully 90% right. and wen im right i am always right
u need 2 realise how accurate u r.
put it this way if u no a person well enough u can manipulate their emotions against them...i have done this a few times and i have ruined ppls lives by doing so.it is a powerful gift and at times a deadly curse. i have not grown enough to be able to turn my gift off in a shopping centre i can feel everny1s emotions within a 200m radious it nearly destroyed me once but a friend of mine was able to patch me up even though she is not a satanist but very spiritually powerful.

wen u come to a more advanced stage u can invade ppls subconcious like me and my fiend have done we can both invade ppls subconsious or happy place as other lambs of the false god have labbeled it.

if u r inexperienced in psycic invasion physical contactr works best but if u no the individual well enough u can actually invade them telepathically.

my aunty's (happy place) is a medow in the country side and since she is against father the one true god of the world i invaded her mind and set the whole place on fire destroying the entire realm and i placed her husband in there abusing her children and beating her.\

it all depends on how intuned u r psycically and how well u no a person ther is non use attacking a person who is a complete stranger 2 u telepathically u will need physical contact 2 do so.

if u can master this gift u will be a great asset to the spiritaul war

if u have any questuions my email is go.on.home@...
or light_in2_dark@...
dont hesitate to ask me anything i alway give an honest answer

Hail Satan!!!!

Yes Finally I thought I was the Only One Its weird Sometimes I feel like I Become that person For a Spilt Second
Theres this one Kid I met Two Days Ago
This Kid Look So Normal Friendly Good looking Well Dressed But Inside this kid had so Much Hatred Inside him For some strange reason its was hurting me It was like all his hatred went inside me I dont know If im making any scene?

I felt like the only one! I can do this as well. It's a struggle sometimes to be around people. I have learned to control this, and to push out the threads of emotions leaking from people. If you need help with this, feel free to email me. I'm no expert, and i can really only give you advice on how I ended up doing this. I still need to practice, of course, because sometimes i get overwhelmed.

If anyone else wants to know how I, personally, lowered the intake of others' emotions, feel free to e-mail!
(like i said, i'm no professional, and this is something that worked for me. it may or may not for you.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandi" <eeyore_brandi@... wrote:

Yes Finally I thought I was the Only One Its weird Sometimes I feel like I Become that person For a Spilt Second
Theres this one Kid I met Two Days Ago
This Kid Look So Normal Friendly Good looking Well Dressed But Inside this kid had so Much Hatred Inside him For some strange reason its was hurting me It was like all his hatred went inside me I dont know If im making any scene?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bobbie" <masonbobbie13@ wrote:

I also have that ability and it grows ever greater as I use it. I can contol and manipulate my entire family at distance. I even made my brother go compeley insane once, all in the comfort of my own room. But the thing is that I have to jump inside their mind and think their thoughts and feel their emotions for them.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light_in2_dark" <light_in2_dark@... wrote:

yes my fellow follower of the one true god i have been able to 2 sense ppls emotions since i was 14 and it has developed over time even b4 i became a satanist.
those who posess this power can b quite deadly, subconciously i can read ppls emotions, but conciously i can invade a persons deapest subconcious thoughts, emotions and fears.on a full moon i am at my most strongest....lets put it this way i managed to screw with a cops head enough that it caused him to crash emotionally.
but the thing u have 2 realise is ur pecentage of accuracy mine is usaully 90% right. and wen im right i am always right
u need 2 realise how accurate u r.
put it this way if u no a person well enough u can manipulate their emotions against them...i have done this a few times and i have ruined ppls lives by doing so.it is a powerful gift and at times a deadly curse. i have not grown enough to be able to turn my gift off in a shopping centre i can feel everny1s emotions within a 200m radious it nearly destroyed me once but a friend of mine was able to patch me up even though she is not a satanist but very spiritually powerful.

wen u come to a more advanced stage u can invade ppls subconcious like me and my fiend have done we can both invade ppls subconsious or happy place as other lambs of the false god have labbeled it.

if u r inexperienced in psycic invasion physical contactr works best but if u no the individual well enough u can actually invade them telepathically.

my aunty's (happy place) is a medow in the country side and since she is against father the one true god of the world i invaded her mind and set the whole place on fire destroying the entire realm and i placed her husband in there abusing her children and beating her.\

it all depends on how intuned u r psycically and how well u no a person ther is non use attacking a person who is a complete stranger 2 u telepathically u will need physical contact 2 do so.

if u can master this gift u will be a great asset to the spiritaul war

if u have any questuions my email is go.on.home@...
or light_in2_dark@...
dont hesitate to ask me anything i alway give an honest answer

Hail Satan!!!!

I am an empath also, and this definitely sounds like you are one. First thing you do is learn how to shield, it can save your life, seriously. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 7:06:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: I can feel others emotions(how they feel that day) , is their anyone who can do

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 10:01:36 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: I can feel others emotions(how they feel that day) , is their anyone who can do

A lot of people have this ability. Its called "empathy" ~Paul

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back