Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I came here as a last resort...

wolfm66

...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls!
I'm done living this death of a life.
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

..Hail Satan!! Marianne, Why is it another dead end and nothing but brick walls? You seem to be searching for something, and i think you were brought here for a reason. Fight this "death of a life" and live through Satan's Truth. Have you even begun to read the Joy of Satan website..
It is called 'Joy' for a reason.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfm66" <wolfm66@... wrote:

...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls!
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

It's not a 'dead end'. Father hears us all. You were led hear for a reason.Read the info on the website. If you feel the need, just call to your Grardian demon in Fathers name to help you. You dont need to 'scream, cry, beg,plead' just ask for help. Even if you have not dedicated your self yet. Father knows your heart. You have a guardian demon. Call to him/ her for help. You will 'just happen' to find the exact page with the info you need to start your path. The right people will 'just happen' to read and feel the need to reply. Father Satan is there and waiting to help you. To echo the words of Blackkcat Its called the JOY of satan for a reason. When you stop feeling sorry for your self you might just hear the call. Good luck. Hail Satan. Hail Foras

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Marianne, Why is it another dead end and nothing but brick walls? You seem to be searching for something, and i think you were brought here for a reason. Fight this "death of a life" and live through Satan's Truth. Have you even begun to read the Joy of Satan website..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfm66" <wolfm66@ wrote:

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

Sounded like a poem, but im assuming you're being for real.

Getting help requires the first step, asking for it. Although im not sure on what you need help with? The JOS contains most information you'll need.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfm66" <wolfm66@... wrote:

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

Good to see you back brother!!!!!! Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 10:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I came here as a last resort...

It's not a 'dead end'. Father hears us all. You were led hear for a reason.Read the info on the website. If you feel the need, just call to your Grardian demon in Fathers name to help you. You dont need to 'scream, cry, beg,plead' just ask for help. Even if you have not dedicated your self yet. Father knows your heart. You have a guardian demon. Call to him/ her for help. You will 'just happen' to find the exact page with the info you need to start your path. The right people will 'just happen' to read and feel the need to reply. Father Satan is there and waiting to help you. To echo the words of Blackkcat Its called the JOY of satan for a reason. When you stop feeling sorry for your self you might just hear the call. Good luck. Hail Satan. Hail Foras

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfm66" <wolfm66@ wrote:

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

Welcome back, Dragonmage!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

Ok, here's what you do.  Make a potion mix and drink it.  In a glass fill with some water.  Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up.  I hope this helps. Hail Satan
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I came here as a last resort...
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

@Siatris Teloah Care to elaborate on what this potion is for as I'm confused. Thank you. Hail Satan!
On Dec 21, 2012 5:14 PM, "Siatris Teloah" <siatris_teloah@... wrote:
  Ok, here's what you do.  Make a potion mix and drink it.  In a glass fill with some water.  Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up.  I hope this helps.  Hail Satan
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

..Hail Satan!! There is NO potion--this one is simply being sarcastic,
which when you see a true cry for help as witnessesd by the original poster, and you are advanced enough to see for what it truly is, it simply angers ones who can see through BS. Don't play into it and @ Siatris Teloah, what makes you post NONsense such as this??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

@Siatris Teloah Care to elaborate on what this potion is for as I'm
confused. Thank you. Hail Satan!

Ok, here's what you do. Make a potion mix and drink it. In a glass fill
with some water. Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of
poppy seeds, mix it up. I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Friday, December 21, 2012 5:49 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] I came here as a last resort...

...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud
does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or
acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls!
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

I don't know what that is supposed to do except give you bad breath and get little seeds stuck between your teeth. Anyway, what this person really needs is to Meditate. He or She is probably under psychic attack by the enemy or being drained off of by jews.

Clean your Aura and Do the Aura of protection at least 4 times a day. Really Focus on the energy and keep seeing White-Golden light around you until you can feel it.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I came here as a last resort...

Ok, here's what you do.  Make a potion mix and drink it.  In a glass fill with some water.  Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up.  I hope this helps. Hail Satan
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

I get what Siatris was trying to say. It was a joke.   A Garlic Potion? He is calling this person a Phychic Vampyre.    Lol. You have to be careful for this kind of thing. When it comes to Phychic Vampyres you can't buy into what they say. Basically they forever whine about how they are going to change and be this amazing person. Yet none of the problems seem to ever diapear.    They are the eternal victim that wants to take you down with them.    Here is more information on Phychic Vampyres. The Advice given is to not help these people in any way.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Coven.html    
--- In [email protected], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

I don't know what that is supposed to do except give you bad breath and get little seeds stuck between your teeth. Anyway, what this person really needs is to Meditate. He or She is probably under psychic attack by the enemy or being drained off of by jews.

Clean your Aura and Do the Aura of protection at least 4 times a day. Really Focus on the energy and keep seeing White-Golden light around you until you can feel it.

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Ok, here's what you do.  Make a potion mix and drink it.  In a glass fill with some water.  Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up.  I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

Emily, looking back on that post, I realize it is me being mean without having all the facts.  Please disregard, thanks! Hail Satan!
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:41 PM
  @Siatris Teloah Care to elaborate on what this potion is for as I'm confused. Thank you. Hail Satan!
  Ok, here's what you do.  Make a potion mix and drink it.  In a glass fill with some water.  Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up.  I hope this helps.  Hail Satan
  ...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls! I'm done living this death of a life. Slowing slipping away... Marianne

I am not a psychic vampire!!!!
That is a very cruel thing to say to someone who is on the edge and asking for help.

My messages are not getting through to the group...don't know why!

This was my latest post.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I am new to the yahoo group and am having a bit of a problem posting messages. I posted a reply earlier but its seems like it never went through so here goes again.

Perhaps I should elaborate a bit more on my situation. I am well aware of the JOS website and been meditating for about 10 months now. Have tried to make contact with the demons but I don't seem to get any results or signs.

My life is empty, I have no work, no money, no friends, no life....just a mountain of debts. Its been like this for the past six years since I moved to a new town. I have tried to make new friends but women don't like me as they are jealous of me and men just want to use me for sex. Struggling to find work, even changed my career path...did a medical course recently, which I passed with distinctions (something that was not easy for me). No one wants to hire me as I have no experience and my age is becoming a problem. Its not like I am sitting and waiting for things to fall into my lap. I am trying. Have been meditating and asking the demons for guides and assistance, but I get nothing. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall.

Wish I could just get a sign to say that I am on the correct path. I don't know what else to do, I am becoming desperate, I need to see results soon, I am running out of energy and strength to carry on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I get what Siatris was trying to say. It was a joke.

A Garlic Potion? He is calling this person a Phychic Vampyre.

Lol. You have to be careful for this kind of thing. When it comes to
Phychic Vampyres you can't buy into what they say. Basically they
forever whine about how they are going to change and be this amazing
person. Yet none of the problems seem to ever diapear.

They are the eternal victim that wants to take you down with them.

Here is more information on Phychic Vampyres. The Advice given is to
not help these people in any way.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Coven.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Coven.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

I don't know what that is supposed to do except give you bad breath
and get little seeds stuck between your teeth. Anyway, what this person
really needs is to Meditate. He or She is probably under psychic attack
by the enemy or being drained off of by jews.

Clean your Aura and Do the Aura of protection at least 4 times a day.
Really Focus on the energy and keep seeing White-Golden light around you
until you can feel it.

Â
Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright
my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Â
Ok, here's what you do. Make a potion mix and drink it. In a
glass fill with some water. Put garlic powder, a couple garlic
cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up. I hope this helps.
Â
Hail Satan

Â
...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud
does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or
acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls!
Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

Thanks everyone for your replies, I am new to the yahoo group and am having a bit of a problem posting messages. I posted a reply earlier but its seems like it never went through so here goes again. Perhaps I should elaborate a bit more on my situation. I am well aware of the JOS website and been meditating for about 10 months now. Have tried to make contact with the demons but I don't seem to get any results or signs. My life is empty, I have no work, no money, no friends, no life....just a mountain of debts. Its been like this for the past six years since I moved to a new town. I have tried to make new friends but women don't like me as they are jealous of me and men just want to use me for sex. Struggling to find work, even changed my career path...did a medical course recently, which I passed with distinctions (something that was not easy for me). No one wants to hire me as I have no experience and my age is becoming a problem. Its not like I am sitting and waiting for things to fall into my lap. I am trying. Have been meditating and asking the demons for guidelines and assistance, but I get nothing. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall.Wish I could just get a sign to say that I am on the correct path. I don't know what else to do, I am becoming desperate, I need to see results soon, I am running out of energy and strength to carry on. Marianne
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:12 AM
  I don't know what that is supposed to do except give you bad breath and get little seeds stuck between your teeth. Anyway, what this person really needs is to Meditate. He or She is probably under psychic attack by the enemy or being drained off of by jews. Clean your Aura and Do the Aura of protection at least 4 times a day. Really Focus on the energy and keep seeing White-Golden light around you until you can feel it. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
 Hail Father Satan!!
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls! I'm done living this death of a life. Slowing slipping away... Marianne

kay i can see your problem. and that is your view on life. believe me your case sounds very similar to mine in few years ago. just change your view and everything will be great! be very optimistic, do not care about those "jealous" girls, they are jealous because you think they are jealous, and guys just dont care about them , date them but dont do anything stupid that will give them the sex that they desire, set up a goal to change that man. be like " oh he wants sex from me ? ill change that and make him love me ". be confident, be strong, be smart, dont be stupid, be original ( coz guys respect original women ). and i am very sure that u are being attacked by the enemies and our Demons wants you to pass this obstacle by yourself coz its essential for your future, do not worry Demons will never abandon you , they are watching you, they do wish to help you but they mustn't for your own good. okay so bout that enemies posessing you think , get angry, think : " YOU FUCKING ENEMIES WILL NEVER GET UR HANDS ON ME , HOW DARE YOU ". IT IS YOUR BODY AND YOUR SOUL THEY MUST NOT GET THEIR HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD CONTROL YOUR OWN BODY AND MIND !!!! okay sister be strong :). you will be proud of yourself later kay? be strong. just think " no matter what disaster comes at my face ill face it and pass it " think of this as a game, you have to pass the "levels" one by one okay? there will be a reward later.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marian Wolf <wolfm66@... wrote:

Thanks everyone for your replies, I am new to the yahoo group and am having a bit of a problem posting messages. I posted a reply earlier but its seems like it never went through so here goes again.

Perhaps I should elaborate a bit more on my situation. I am well aware of the JOS website and been meditating for about 10 months now. Have tried to make contact with the demons but I don't seem to get any results or signs.

My life is empty, I have no work, no money, no friends, no life....just a mountain of debts. Its been like this for the past six years since I moved to a new town. I have tried to make new friends but women don't like me as they are jealous of me and men just want to use me for sex. Struggling to find work, even changed my career path...did a medical course recently, which I passed with distinctions (something that was not easy for me). No one wants to hire me as I have no experience and my age is becoming a problem. Its not like I am sitting and waiting for things to fall into my lap. I am trying. Have been meditating and asking the demons for guidelines and assistance, but I get nothing. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall.
Wish I could just get a sign to say that I am on the correct path. I don't know what else to do, I am becoming desperate, I need to see results soon, I am running out of energy and strength to carry on.

Marianne

[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

Hail Father Satan!!

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Ok, here's what you do.  Make a potion mix and drink it.  In a glass fill with some water.  Put garlic powder, a couple garlic cloves and a dash of poppy seeds, mix it up.  I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

What you said is Very True.

I made a mistake being so hard on Siatris. If you are reading this Siatris, I apologize. I do need to be more careful in what I say in the groups. I have a lot to learn. 

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:55 AM

I get what Siatris was trying to say. It was a joke.   A Garlic Potion? He is calling this person a Phychic Vampyre.    Lol. You have to be careful for this kind of thing. When it comes to Phychic Vampyres you can't buy into what they say. Basically they forever whine about how they are going to change and be this amazing person. Yet none of the problems seem to ever diapear.    They are the eternal victim that wants to take you down with them.    Here is more information on Phychic Vampyres. The Advice given is to not help these people in any way.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Coven.html    

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

<td val[/IMG]We all make mistakes Micama, I believe I would have reacted the same as you. Truth is we sometimes need to look 'behind the curtains' of posts, somehow like DP. Trying to understand before judging haha, guess quite a lot of us need to learn that one ;) my point is don't be too hard on yourself, we can't be all expected to know everything as soon as we become SS, and Father knows that and acknowledges that, so do most of our members. Cheer up, I'm sure Siatris won't hold it against you, you just misunderstood the post, like many of us often do!
Stay strong,
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I came here as a last resort...
Sent: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 8:40:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]   What you said is Very True.

I made a mistake being so hard on Siatris. If you are reading this Siatris, I apologize. I do need to be more careful in what I say in the groups. I have a lot to learn. 

Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:55 AM

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

Slowing slipping away...

Marianne

[/TD]

Marianne, my heart aches that you are going through such trouble. I
hate reading posts like this; it saddens me, that our brethren go
through such hard times. But you must remember, you are a child of
Satan, even though you may not feel like it now. I have been dedicated
for a little over four years now, and guess what? It was just a bit
over three months ago that I at last learnt who my Guardian Daemon is:
Andras. I was very mad and frustrated, because I just really, really
wanted to know; I wasn't mad at the Gods per se, but at myself. I was
like, why don't I know who it is yet? Maybe he/she is mad at me for
some reason, so that's why they weren't manifesting themselves. But
all of a sudden, it clicked into place, and I just knew. I felt his
presence, such a warm, safe feeling, and there was this knowing in my
soul.

I guess what I'm trying to say here, ineffectually, is: do not give
up! Be strong! Act as if you are an exiled empress, reclaiming her
birthright. And also remember, this meditation stuff takes time. I
mean, Maxine herself has taken years to get to where she is right now!
And she hasn't even reached the Magnum Opus yet. This isn't an insult
towards her; I'm merely stating the fact to illustrate, this path is
not easy. And, well, also keep in mind too, that signs from our Gods
are not always blatant and in your face. Just keep your eyes and mind
open. And above all, DO NOT GIVE UP! I put this in all caps to stress
it. If you give up and end this life, you are letting our enemies win!
Not to mention damning yourself to repeat the cycle through further
reincarnations. Every time a Gentile of Satan's blood ends their life
in despair, I'm sure an angel smiles. That's exactly what the kikes et
al. want us to do is give up, be lowly whipped curs and lie down in
submission. But we must NOT do this, for we are greater in power than
they, and this Earth is ours! And we shall break their dominion! Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 12/22/12, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:
We all make mistakes Micama, I believe I would have reacted the same as you.
Truth is we sometimes need to look 'behind the curtains' of posts,
somehow like DP. Trying to understand before judging haha, guess quite a lot
of us need to learn that one ;) my point is don't be too hard on
yourself, we can't be all expected to know everything as soon as we
become SS, and Father knows that and acknowledges that, so do most of our
members. Cheer up, I'm sure Siatris won't hold it against you, you
just misunderstood the post, like many of us often do!
Stay strong,
Hail Satan!

Aquarian clown, did you just tell her to try to change a man? Let me set something straight. The BASE man, meaning a male that is without, will think in a linear fasion. If you try to change there thinking, youre gunna have a bad time. It wont go well the first months, but EVENTUALLY they will cave. But then they put on this false provado of, "my gf wants me to be this way, so I better do it" is this natural? No...... You have to look for someone who fits you without augmentation. Then, THEN will you find happyness in a human mate. Changing someone outside of there own growth is rediculous. They eventually resist and fight back, causing problems.
Just my 2¢.
Hail Satan!
On Dec 22, 2012 8:08 AM, "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
kay i can see your problem. and that is your view on life. believe me your case sounds very similar to mine in few years ago. just change your view and everything will be great! be very optimistic, do not care about those "jealous" girls, they are jealous because you think they are jealous, and guys just dont care about them , date them but dont do anything stupid that will give them the sex that they desire, set up a goal to change that man. be like " oh he wants sex from me ? ill change that and make him love me ". be confident, be strong, be smart, dont be stupid, be original ( coz guys respect original women ). and i am very sure that u are being attacked by the enemies and our Demons wants you to pass this obstacle by yourself coz its essential for your future, do not worry Demons will never abandon you , they are watching you, they do wish to help you but they mustn't for your own good. okay so bout that enemies posessing you think , get angry, think : " YOU FUCKING ENEMIES WILL NEVER GET UR HANDS ON ME , HOW DARE YOU ". IT IS YOUR BODY AND YOUR SOUL THEY MUST NOT GET THEIR HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD CONTROL YOUR OWN BODY AND MIND !!!! okay sister be strong :). you will be proud of yourself later kay? be strong. just think " no matter what disaster comes at my face ill face it and pass it " think of this as a game, you have to pass the "levels" one by one okay? there will be a reward later.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marian Wolf <wolfm66@... wrote:

Thanks everyone for your replies, I am new to the yahoo group and am having a bit of a problem posting messages. I posted a reply earlier but its seems like it never went through so here goes again.

My life is empty, I have no work, no money, no friends, no life....just a mountain of debts. Its been like this for the past six years since I moved to a new town. I have tried to make new friends but women don't like me as they are jealous of me and men just want to use me for sex. Struggling to find work, even changed my career path...did a medical course recently, which I passed with distinctions (something that was not easy for me). No one wants to hire me as I have no experience and my age is becoming a problem. Its not like I am sitting and waiting for things to fall into my lap. I am trying. Have been meditating and asking the demons for guidelines and assistance, but I get nothing. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall.

Marianne

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls! I'm done living this death of a life. Slowing slipping away...  Marianne

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I suggest you get a chart read out done and check to see if you are having a shitty planet situation. Then from there use the squares required. The saturn sqaure as HPS Maxine has stated can amp the bad effects of Saturn so the Sun sqaure can be used instead.  We all get such its part of being apart of the universe and its laws of creation, manifestation and change. The Gods guide us to become masters of such eternal sciences and above their bad effects. Which what the Magnum Opus grants. Just keep working on yourself with daily meditations and put an aura of protection around yourself. You can also do 40  day workings to attract the kind of people you want in life. You're not powerless. The sqaures can also help for this along with runes. Also look into doing karma cleaning workings from experience this makes all the difference:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206 And stop beating yourself up mentally. Always be aware, but always be caring towards yourself with your internal mental/emotional processes. There is some truth to we become what we think/feel on all the time. Its planting a psychological seed for good or bad. Everyday people talk/emote themselves into depression, despair and damnation. And others talk/emote themselves into the opposite.

Marianne

I don't know what that is supposed to do except give you bad breath and get little seeds stuck between your teeth. Anyway, what this person really needs is to Meditate. He or She is probably under psychic attack by the enemy or being drained off of by jews. Clean your Aura and Do the Aura of protection at least 4 times a day. Really Focus on the energy and keep seeing White-Golden light around you until you can feel it. htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/ser ... nergy.html" >http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

...but alas it seems like this to is another dead end for me. How loud does one need to scream,cry,beg,plead to get a little help or acknowledgement...anything,something??!! But nothing, just brick walls! I'm done living this death of a life. Slowing slipping away...  Marianne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

You know, I’m usually of the opinion that if someone is over critical and reacts too quickly, he or she should be hard on oneself to prevent any further behaviour like this.

Although it is true that we can’t all be experts at everything, Micama is a long term member, who has just recently created an e-group, so it can be expected of him as a responsible leader to be sagacious. After all, a person irresponsible with no knowledge would not have created the e-group. Besides, it is common knowledge High Priest/esses and/or group leaders should behave professionally.

I wouldn’t speak for the majority of the members in this respect, as some may have been irritated by such a reaction, especially if it comes from an experienced and long term member, not to mention from a leader.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

We all make mistakes Micama, I believe I would have reacted the same as you. Truth is we sometimes need to look 'behind the curtains' of posts, somehow like DP. Trying to understand before judging haha, guess quite a lot of us need to learn that one ;) my point is don't be too hard on yourself, we can't be all expected to know everything as soon as we become SS, and Father knows that and acknowledges that, so do most of our members. Cheer up, I'm sure Siatris won't hold it against you, you just misunderstood the post, like many of us often do!
Stay strong,
Hail Satan!

Thank you HP Don Danko for this statement...

"And stop beating yourself up mentally. Always be aware, but always be caring towards yourself with your internal mental/emotional processes. There is some truth to we become what we think/feel on all the time. Its planting a psychological seed for good or bad.

Everyday people talk/emote themselves into depression, despair and damnation. And others talk/emote themselves into the opposite"

It seems like we all should already know this, and consciously we do....but "subconsciously?"

I struggle with this DAILY. I suspect it is something more, than just "beating myself up"....I want to post about this.

Thank you for this comment, as I really really needed this today. :D

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I suggest you get a chart read out done and check to see if you are having a shitty planet situation. Then from there use the squares required. The saturn sqaure as HPS Maxine has stated can amp the bad effects of Saturn so the Sun sqaure can be used instead.

We all get such its part of being apart of the universe and its laws of creation, manifestation and change. The Gods guide us to become masters of such eternal sciences and above their bad effects. Which what the Magnum Opus grants.

Just keep working on yourself with daily meditations and put an aura of protection around yourself. You can also do 40  day workings to attract the kind of people you want in life. You're not powerless. The sqaures can also help for this along with runes.

Also look into doing karma cleaning workings from experience this makes all the difference:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206

And stop beating yourself up mentally. Always be aware, but always be caring towards yourself with your internal mental/emotional processes. There is some truth to we become what we think/feel on all the time. Its planting a psychological seed for good or bad.

Everyday people talk/emote themselves into depression, despair and damnation. And others talk/emote themselves into the opposite.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marian Wolf <wolfm66@ wrote:

Marianne

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thanks HP Don for your response. Your words were what I needed to hear. I get down on myself a lot and it's hard to change to a more "upbeat" and energetic attitude, I find. But I am willing to do it more often. I hope it sticks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Thank you HP Don Danko for this statement...

"And stop beating yourself up mentally. Always be aware, but always be caring towards yourself with your internal mental/emotional processes. There is some truth to we become what we think/feel on all the time. Its planting a psychological seed for good or bad.

Everyday people talk/emote themselves into depression, despair and damnation. And others talk/emote themselves into the opposite"

It seems like we all should already know this, and consciously we do....but "subconsciously?"

I struggle with this DAILY. I suspect it is something more, than just "beating myself up"....I want to post about this.

Thank you for this comment, as I really really needed this today. :D

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I suggest you get a chart read out done and check to see if you are having a shitty planet situation. Then from there use the squares required. The saturn sqaure as HPS Maxine has stated can amp the bad effects of Saturn so the Sun sqaure can be used instead.

We all get such its part of being apart of the universe and its laws of creation, manifestation and change. The Gods guide us to become masters of such eternal sciences and above their bad effects. Which what the Magnum Opus grants.

Just keep working on yourself with daily meditations and put an aura of protection around yourself. You can also do 40  day workings to attract the kind of people you want in life. You're not powerless. The sqaures can also help for this along with runes.

Also look into doing karma cleaning workings from experience this makes all the difference:

And stop beating yourself up mentally. Always be aware, but always be caring towards yourself with your internal mental/emotional processes. There is some truth to we become what we think/feel on all the time. Its planting a psychological seed for good or bad.

Everyday people talk/emote themselves into depression, despair and damnation. And others talk/emote themselves into the opposite.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marian Wolf <wolfm66@ wrote:

Marianne

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Very True response and what HP Don pointed on karma is very True. Focus on eradicating karma, its the number one cause of much shit in one's life. Focus on eradicating the bad karmic seeds if you want to do what you are made to do, your own way that is.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Marianne

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back