Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I believe my third eye was going crazy

dakoopsta6662

I work at a subway and throughout the day I interact with many customers, as I make their food in front of them. Not a fun job. But anyways, this one certain man freaked me out. There was definitely something off about him, the way he interacted with me, I sensed somethin weird. He would drag out his s's (for example, "banana pepperssss, ssssspinach", like a snake); he was just simply weird, not normal. My third eye I believe started goin crazy after interacting with him for a while. I feel like he noticed something about me as he started acting different when I felt something. I may just be trippin or i could just not know what i'm talking about, but I think he was an evil man, like serial killer/rapist/torturer material. He wouldn't look me in the eyes after a while and I just felt something weird. What should I think about this? I started feelin these feelings once a decently attractive woman entered the store after him and was behind him in line, and I messed up giving the female customer her change which i never do

Probably a jew. Some of them have huge tongues and talk like lizards. As we advance, we can just "feel" jews, which comes in handy but it's a gross feeling. As for your feeling that he may be a serial killer/rapist/torturer, I would go with your intuition. Trust it, it can save your life and/or the lives of your loved ones.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta6662" <dakoopsta6662@... wrote:

I work at a subway and throughout the day I interact with many customers, as I make their food in front of them. Not a fun job. But anyways, this one certain man freaked me out. There was definitely something off about him, the way he interacted with me, I sensed somethin weird. He would drag out his s's (for example, "banana pepperssss, ssssspinach", like a snake); he was just simply weird, not normal. My third eye I believe started goin crazy after interacting with him for a while. I feel like he noticed something about me as he started acting different when I felt something. I may just be trippin or i could just not know what i'm talking about, but I think he was an evil man, like serial killer/rapist/torturer material. He wouldn't look me in the eyes after a while and I just felt something weird. What should I think about this? I started feelin these feelings once a decently attractive woman entered the store after him and was behind him in line, and I messed up giving the female customer her change which i never do

yeah, he must be a black jew then, lol if that is possible.

the reason why i thought it was my third eye is cause i start getting these feelings when someone i hate at school is about to approach or enter the bathroom where i am, etc. Its like its warning me to be ready for the asshole

could someone explain to me if it is my third eye and what exactly it does?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Probably a jew. Some of them have huge tongues and talk like lizards. As we advance, we can just "feel" jews, which comes in handy but it's a gross feeling. As for your feeling that he may be a serial killer/rapist/torturer, I would go with your intuition. Trust it, it can save your life and/or the lives of your loved ones.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta6662" <dakoopsta6662@ wrote:

Of course it's possible, why wouldn't it be? And no it's not your 3rd eye, I meant to write that in my original reply but I guess I forgot. 3rd eye is for astral sight. 6th chakra is for intuition, or perhaps you aura felt it. Either one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@... wrote:

yeah, he must be a black jew then, lol if that is possible.

the reason why i thought it was my third eye is cause i start getting these feelings when someone i hate at school is about to approach or enter the bathroom where i am, etc. Its like its warning me to be ready for the asshole

could someone explain to me if it is my third eye and what exactly it does?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta6662" <dakoopsta6662@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back