Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am seeing smoke coming out of my hands and my hands tingle when I

vognard.moonstone

I am making energy balls so I can use them agence the enemies of Satan and the demons. I see them as electro magnetic shadow balls but when I make them I see smoke coming out of my hands. I am growing as a spiritual satanist so great hail Satan.                             

damn.

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:00 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am making energy balls so I can use them agence the enemies of Satan and the demons. I see them as electro magnetic shadow balls but when I make them I see smoke coming out of my hands. I am growing as a spiritual satanist so great hail Satan.                             

Cool!!
What effect are they having on the enemies of Satan? 

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 5:09 AM, "Evil Zone evilzone101@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

damn.

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:00 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]How do you do it? I want to fire energy balls too

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Mar 3, 2015, 12:09:26 PM, Evil Zone evilzone101@... [HellsArmy666]<'[email protected]' wrote: damn.

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:00 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [HellsArmy666]" wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back