Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am scared. :(

rokkaro

Ah i started new topic before this is pising me off realy is. How do u find your topic coz i cant find it. And if i wont get any help i will just give it all up. i mean what do u do when u dedicat eyour soal, there is not info on this there should make a step thing for newbies 1st dedicate sola 2nd thng somethign else and so on .< it just not enouhg details i mean i raly havent got clue what to do after dedicating a soal.

Thing is, for me satanism is very scary :(. I have grown in christian inviroment and christianity is not something i believe its something that stuck in my head psyhologicly. I realy like believing the things i have red in the website, but sometimes i doubt it and i feel scared because i have been told from erlie child hood that devil is all bad, and evil. I found about this from my friend. The first thing he told me that every one has a guardian, and if u steer at a mirrror u can see him. This may sound stupid but i cant do it because am too scared. In website it sais that Lucifer hates cowards but its just i cant help it and i need some ones support to start me off. I just need some advice on how to start my jorney, and also i want to find out if satan hates me coz i am too much of a caword to look at mirror. Thank you for your attension,, and help. Sorry for some gramatic or spelling i have migrated to england and so am nto fully english and there for not good at it. :)

After dedicating just start empowering youself.Read through pdf files on the e-groups,dont be scared Father Satan wont just let one of his chosen children die and you will notice alot of things change for the better as you meditate(that does not mean there wont be any bad things),and when you meditate things just make themself noticable to you. Tty doing breathing exercises and once you get use to vril/bioelectricity then do the six mont spiritual warfare program -David Hail Satan!!!! http//www.joyofsatan.org

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 2:48:15 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I am scared. :(

Ah i started new topic before this is pising me off realy is. How do u find your topic coz i cant find it. And if i wont get any help i will just give it all up. i mean what do u do when u dedicat eyour soal, there is not info on this there should make a step thing for newbies 1st dedicate sola 2nd thng somethign else and so on .< it just not enouhg details i mean i raly havent got clue what to do after dedicating a soal.

As i Said before Empower you soul. Dont be scared laugh at fear, trust me after you read through most of the stuff on JOS you start to get really pissed when you hear that idiots name (jewsus).Dont be Scared if you dedicated then you will be surprised how friendly the Gods can be,Oh before i forget the gods will only reviel themselfs when you are realy ready but will always be there fore if you need help -David http//www.joyofsatan.org

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 1:44:35 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I am scared. :(

Thing is, for me satanism is very scary :(. I have grown in christian inviroment and christianity is not something i believe its something that stuck in my head psyhologicly. I realy like believing the things i have red in the website, but sometimes i doubt it and i feel scared because i have been told from erlie child hood that devil is all bad, and evil. I found about this from my friend. The first thing he told me that every one has a guardian, and if u steer at a mirrror u can see him. This may sound stupid but i cant do it because am too scared. In website it sais that Lucifer hates cowards but its just i cant help it and i need some ones support to start me off. I just need some advice on how to start my jorney, and also i want to find out if satan hates me coz i am too much of a caword to look at mirror. Thank you for your attension,, and help. Sorry for some gramatic or spelling i have migrated to england and so am nto fully english and there for not good at it. :)

The mirror isn't the only way of finding out your guardian. It's for some people who are advanced in clairvoyance.

If you're afraid of satanism, deal with that first. And if you don't know what to do after dedication, that's just plain idiocy.
I'm sorry but Satanism isn't just a religion, it's a way of life. It's not ''I dedicated my soul, now I'm a satanist jay!''.
There are enough satanists that dedicate, than do nothing. If you don't empower yourself, you're no satanist. Dedication is a big step, but it's useless if that's all you do. Meditate, do rituals, do magick, do divination, do curses, do spells, do everything to grow and learn spiritually. If you aren't prepared to do that, I'm sorry to tell you but you should just turn around, go to church and cry.

Nothing personal though.

Ave Luciferi

You have more to fear from Christianity. I understand that, at first, Satanism is frightening. It took me about four months before I decided I wanted to become a Satanist. It was going against all that I was brought up in. I was a bit afraid. After realizing that Christianity is evil, you'll have a much easier time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rokkaro" <rokkaro@... wrote:

if you truly beleive the church has decieved you and xianity as a whole then i would sit and think about all the things its kept you from your whole life and focus intense anger on that that might help with the fear

i am also confused about hwat to do after dedicating my soal. I mean what do i do then? there should be step by step programe to help under aged people like my self to better understand the stuff. What do i do after do i start to learn how do meditate or first to bond with my guardian. I need to know its realy confusing.

Your grammar is fine,i do good to understand one language! Be absolutely sure in your decision.Theres no rush.Satan will not hate you because of all the lies that you were brought up on.Just study the site,relax and see whats different.Itll take awhile to free yourself from the xitan mindset so dont worry,just be sure before you dedicate or anything else that youre ready,thats all that matters.Good luck :)

step one:breathing exercises stet two:trance training then go sraight into spiritual warfare And fuck dont be scared the Gods are here for help,dont get confused just keep reading and get a bond with Father.May the Gods be with you and blessed be -David http://www.joyofsatan.org Hail Satan-Enki!!!!

Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 1:24:58 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: I am scared. :(

i am also confused about hwat to do after dedicating my soal. I mean what do i do then? there should be step by step programe to help under aged people like my self to better understand the stuff. What do i do after do i start to learn how do meditate or first to bond with my guardian. I need to know its realy confusing.

OK!!! Thank you every one for help. I have tried to do breathing excercise while doing it i didnt feel any thing. Mabie i didnt do it right idk. I have wread the instructions many times and nothing, I even asked some people how to do it and even after that nothing happened. Meabie i have to dedicate my soal first, or mabie i should do Void Meditation idk. So guys pls help me out on this i know am asking for help alot but its just not working out for me. :/ (Banged My head while writing that)

Dude, give it some time. And maybe ur expecting too much. It'll come to you eventually. Keep trying.

Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 3:36:56 PM

OK!!! Thank you every one for help. I have tried to do breathing excercise while doing it i didnt feel any thing. Mabie i didnt do it right idk. I have wread the instructions many times and nothing, I even asked some people how to do it and even after that nothing happened. Meabie i have to dedicate my soal first, or mabie i should do Void Meditation idk. So guys pls help me out on this i know am asking for help alot but its just not working out for me. :/ (Banged My head while writing that)

start doingn the meditations bonding with your gaurdian and being able to see him requires heightened psycic ability which comes thru meditatiing

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 3:24:58 PM

first off relax.I started out breathing exercises in the morning before i got to school for 30Min's everyday,on my way home again then at night until i fell asleep.It does work you must just be persistent and  be patient.practice it alot it does work,if you put in hard work you get results.Good luck and Happy Yule! -David http://www.joyofsatan.org Hail Satan-Enki!!!!

Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 10:36:56 PM

Ty again. What is that Yule thing every boddy is being talking about, sorry am such a newbie, also whats with the greys, and angels pepoel talk about. If any one could post me link in JoS pls so i can read it. Ilooked every where i couldnt find anything :/ THANK YOU and Happy Yule. xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back