Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am New!!

[email protected]

Hello everyone!

My real name is Mert and I am 16 years old and still living with my muslim parents.I am from Turkey and if people gets to know I'm a satanist, they literally can linch me. But I dont give a fuck, I can protect myself from those corrupted unintelligent abominations.

I am a new satanist.. And to be honest, I dont know shit even if I do research and trust me I research a lot about satanism. First off, I want my dedication to Father Satan to be flawless. I am currently setting up my hidden altar. My first question is what do I need in my altar as my basic stuff? I currently have a knife, some paper to write my rituals and notes, a steel bowl to burn my prayers, some small candles and a lighter.

My second question is about wicca. I was looking up for videos about peoples satanic altars, and I saw comments like saying "I am so excited to start my wiccan rituals" and stuff like that, and I heard both satanism and wicca has sabbats and esbats. Do we have any association with wicca or else?

And I also need someone with high knowledge to teach me satanism via skype, whatsapp etc. step by step. I would be so thankful if someone could assist me in my path of getting close to Father Satan. Just reply if you can teach me personally :)

And also I'd be so happy if you can tell me what I have to know in your replies! :)

Thank you all so much for taking your time for reading/replying. I will be waiting for your replies.

Nice to meet with all of you!

Hail Satan!

Attachments :
<ol>hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf</ol>If you have a candle(any color), paper, knife or razor you are good. Don't tell anyone about being a SS, "silence is golden". Forget about Wiccans and all that shit, you'll see for yourself why when you advance. Www.joyofsatan.org. Learn from it and keep an open mind. Meditate daily and be patient with yourself. I included a meditation program, it will guide you to improve.
-Myster

On Sunday, 29 January 2017, <a rel="nofollow">fj37a[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
  Hello everyone!

My real name is Mert and I am 16 years old and still living with my muslim parents.I am from Turkey and if people gets to know I'm a satanist, they literally can linch me. But I dont give a fuck, I can protect myself from those corrupted unintelligent abominations.

I am a new satanist.. And to be honest, I dont know shit even if I do research and trust me I research a lot about satanism. First off, I want my dedication to Father Satan to be flawless. I am currently setting up my hidden altar. My first question is what do I need in my altar as my basic stuff? I currently have a knife, some paper to write my rituals and notes, a steel bowl to burn my prayers, some small candles and a lighter.

My second question is about wicca. I was looking up for videos about peoples satanic altars, and I saw comments like saying "I am so excited to start my wiccan rituals" and stuff like that, and I heard both satanism and wicca has sabbats and esbats. Do we have any association with wicca or else?

And I also need someone with high knowledge to teach me satanism via skype, whatsapp etc. step by step. I would be so thankful if someone could assist me in my path of getting close to Father Satan. Just reply if you can teach me personally :)

And also I'd be so happy if you can tell me what I have to know in your replies! :)

Thank you all so much for taking your time for reading/replying. I will be waiting for your replies.

Hail Satan!

Never gonna happen,sir.Study on your own and use your instinct.Joyofsatan is the purest info you can get.No Wicca!It's just goth-christian garbage.
-Hail to the Father
-Hail to the mother

Be careful. If people found out you were a Satanist you can be in a lot of danger. I'll add some links with information from the Clergy.

Also don't trust people outside these groups in the beginning (Private messages etc). These forums have infiltrators.

You should study the Joy of Satan website in the beginning and if you have any questions you can ask them in the forums. It contains knowledge about the occult, meditation, magic, Demons, Satan and more.  www.joyofsatan.org

Spiritual Satanism don't mix with other Religions. After some studies on the JoS sites you'll see this for yourself.

Satanic "Meetups" in the Physical World
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16534.html

Joy of Satan E-Groups
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html  

---In [email protected], <fj37am5jq7ufdvfvkqrdomhw6kgzowe7ivf3kivh@... wrote :

Hello everyone!

Hail Satan!

Thank you all so much for your guideance and I surely will hide this secret from the others. My altar is almost done and I am drawing the symbols myself so it takes more time, but I'm pretty sure it will turn out great and will be hidden untill I move to my own house which is approx. two years later.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back