Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i am new

daniel67871

i am new to satanism in a formal sense. i would like to say hail yeah. although i am having a little trouble with meditation. information would be great

Hi to you too. Put yourself in a meditation program, everything is in JOS http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html that will keep you busy for at least for a year.  Get to it.
Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 6:41:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i am new

i am new to satanism in a formal sense. i would like to say hail yeah. although i am having a little trouble with meditation. information would be great

Hello, I have recently converted and have given myself, my loyalty and my gratitude to Lord Lucifer. I am trying to rid my thoughts of all the lies that have been drilled into me by being forced to attend church while I was growing up. I do not want to be afraid, I have no doubts that the choice I have made by becoming a Satanist is what is right, I just don't want to be alone in doing so. My band members have led me to this and have put an understanding of the truth (Satanism) in me, and I have freely come to terms with it. I have made my pact with Lucifer, I am not going to undo this. I would like to know...where do I go from here?

You should begin doing power meditations every day ASAP. Either start with the beginner ones and add many of them in your daily program (don't forget breathing exercises) or follow the Spiritual Warfare training program in the "Join Hell's Army" page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "muhavo" <pjwright87@... wrote:

Hello, I have recently converted and have given myself, my loyalty and my gratitude to Lord Lucifer. I am trying to rid my thoughts of all the lies that have been drilled into me by being forced to attend church while I was growing up. I do not want to be afraid, I have no doubts that the choice I have made by becoming a Satanist is what is right, I just don't want to be alone in doing so. My band members have led me to this and have put an understanding of the truth (Satanism) in me, and I have freely come to terms with it. I have made my pact with Lucifer, I am not going to undo this. I would like to know...where do I go from here?

i will try, I'm a little nervous, but i know i must do this

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 8:08 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

You should begin doing power meditations every day ASAP. Either start with the beginner ones and add many of them in your daily program (don't forget breathing exercises) or follow the Spiritual Warfare training program in the "Join Hell's Army" page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "muhavo" <pjwright87@... wrote:

i would like to get deep into knowing these things , i am in zimbabwe and would like to dedicate my life to satan. i want those who can help me , take me to places and show me the satanic world. i have been following satan on my own for 7 years now with little understanding . i know you said its unwise to give out contact information but i bought this line specifically to use it for this so it is no problem . feel free to contact me or app me those who want to help. +263 772 387 008

It is dangerous, and for a reason. And you will not find any of us contacting you. Spiritual Satanism is about self reliance and developing indapendance.
If you would like more info on Spiritual Satanism, then you can visit the JoyOfSatan.org website, this has all the information you need about us.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tandiwemiti" <tandiwemiti@... wrote:

i would like to get deep into knowing these things , i am in zimbabwe and would like to dedicate my life to satan. i want those who can help me , take me to places and show me the satanic world. i have been following satan on my own for 7 years now with little understanding . i know you said its unwise to give out contact information but i bought this line specifically to use it for this so it is no problem . feel free to contact me or app me those who want to help. +263 772 387 008

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back