Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i am in need of opinions

sorzial

hello my fellow brother and sisters.

i can feel the time coming of telling my parents about satanism and my part in it. i feel like i should tell them soon. i am unsure of this move. their background is christian, and they hate it when i insult xianity. but they arent like going to church anti swearing 'no sex' type of xians, if they are. i am unclear of their religious stance for the moment...perhaps ask them?
But telling them about this is something i feel like i should do. doing my meditations in secracy is becoming harder as my family barge into my room without knocking, and the wlls being paper thin. i try to ward them off by telling them im doing your average horney teenage bloke things. yeah that still doesnt stop them from barging in...

so your opinion on this matter would be much appreciated. i am also looking to buy a few things off the store that jos suggests. i checked it out this afternoon and there are quite a few interesting things. taking this to school would be a hasle, we are allowed to wear religious jewelry but we have to keep them out of site. explaining my religious beliefs would be hard to explain. i have been thinking about sitting down with the school councellor and inform him/her of my beliefs and why i would wear the item (which i dont YET have) but the time will come when i have it and would like to wear it all or most of the time. now i know there is a teacher/student confidenciality thing but teachers do talk. and people finding out that im a satanist at school...its not going to be easy, but i do stand up for what i belive in...but is starting a one on all war worth my belief? i knwo it is. but it would seem like a suicide mission. nothing to gain but everything to lose.

and could i sue the councellor for saying no to my religion?

any suggestions on this would be muchly appreciated. and thanks for your time.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

DON'T TELL THEM!!

Keep in mind that even atheists (except for LaVeyans) are xians anyway so their concept is the on of the bible - horned bad man with red skin and fork that laughs and other crap.

What is more important to you? Being honest towards Father or your parents?? The answer is self-evident, I guess.

Oh, and under no circumstances must you tell ANYBODY about your religion - remember, the archetype is like a pain in the ass.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
chapter IV
The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorzial" <shadow.slade@... wrote:

i can feel the time coming of telling my parents about satanism and my part in it. i feel like i should tell them soon. i am unsure of this move. their background is christian, and they hate it when i insult xianity. but they arent like going to church anti swearing 'no sex' type of xians, if they are. i am unclear of their religious stance for the moment...perhaps ask them?
But telling them about this is something i feel like i should do. doing my meditations in secracy is becoming harder as my family barge into my room without knocking, and the wlls being paper thin. i try to ward them off by telling them im doing your average horney teenage bloke things. yeah that still doesnt stop them from barging in...

so your opinion on this matter would be much appreciated. i am also looking to buy a few things off the store that jos suggests. i checked it out this afternoon and there are quite a few interesting things. taking this to school would be a hasle, we are allowed to wear religious jewelry but we have to keep them out of site. explaining my religious beliefs would be hard to explain. i have been thinking about sitting down with the school councellor and inform him/her of my beliefs and why i would wear the item (which i dont YET have) but the time will come when i have it and would like to wear it all or most of the time. now i know there is a teacher/student confidenciality thing but teachers do talk. and people finding out that im a satanist at school...its not going to be easy, but i do stand up for what i belive in...but is starting a one on all war worth my belief? i knwo it is. but it would seem like a suicide mission. nothing to gain but everything to lose.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

hi there im Shon from my personal point of view i belive you should tell them and make them understand ur beliefs. They will b aprihensive and you will face critisism and i dont know what at first. But in the long run people will come to understand and leave you alone. And fellow satanist will see you and come out and spread the words and beliefs of father. Nowdays people are understanding and tolerant. Dont be scared for there will not b glory if u dont have guts. Hopefully u find the strenght within yourself. For you have lead the glory of the others will b upon you.
Hail Satan may he bring u strenght.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorzial" <shadow.slade@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!
One question,how old are you? And by the way,DO NOT TELL THEM ABOUT SATANISM!!! Dont expose yourself to them!They might not like you.We,satanists,are few at this world and dont forget that the world is controlen by christianity,jews and xianity.AND MONEY.So think about it,your parents might throw u away from home.Be aware!

im 16, 17 near the end of this year. and i have considered them kicking me out. although i am not sure if they would. people finding out about me at school...i have gone through possible scenarios....all of them = me being torn apart by all the xians...hmm...strength is the most likely, but quantity can still outnumber you.... it just feels wrong, having to keep who i really am form the people around me. i have told one person...and she never really looked at me the same way again, although we are still close friends till this day. ARGE! this secracy is so frustrating! i CANNOT wait until we can emurge from the grounds below!   HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 18 May, 2009 12:22:27 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i am in need of opinions

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sorzial" <shadow.slade@ ... wrote:

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

One question,how old are you? And by the way,DO NOT TELL THEM ABOUT SATANISM!!! Dont expose yourself to them!They might not like you.We,satanists, are few at this world and dont forget that the world is controlen by christianity, jews and xianity.AND MONEY.So think about it,your parents might throw u away from home.Be aware!
Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
im 16, 17 near the end of this year.
and i have considered them kicking me out. although i am not sure if they would.
people finding out about me at school...i have gone through possible scenarios....all of them = me being torn apart by all the xians...hmm...strength is the most likely, but quantity can still outnumber you....
it just feels wrong, having to keep who i really am form the people around me.
i have told one person...and she never really looked at me the same way again, although we are still close friends till this day.
ARGE! this secracy is so frustrating! i CANNOT wait until we can emurge from the grounds below!

HAIL SATAN!

so your opinion on this matter would be much appreciated. i am also looking to buy a few things off the store that jos suggests. i checked it out this afternoon and there are quite a few interesting things. taking this to school would be a hasle, we are allowed to wear religious jewelry but we have to keep them out of site. explaining my religious beliefs would be hard to explain. i have been thinking about sitting down with the school councellor and inform him/her of my beliefs and why i would wear the item (which i dont YET have) but the time will come when i have it and would like to wear it all or most of the time. now i know there is a teacher/student confidenciality thing but teachers do talk. and people finding out that im a satanist at school...its not going to be easy, but i do stand up for what i belive in...but is starting a one on all war worth my belief? i knwo it is. but it would seem like a suicide mission. nothing to gain but everything
to lose.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

One question,how old are you? And by the way,DO NOT TELL THEM ABOUT SATANISM!!! Dont expose yourself to them!They might not like you.We,satanists, are few at this world and dont forget that the world is controlen by christianity, jews and xianity.AND MONEY.So think about it,your parents might throw u away from home.Be aware!

I feel that probably you shouldn't make it so public about satanism but your parents are your parents and I advise you to tell them about satanism when the time is right and they should accept you for who you are and if they don't, well atleast its off your chest. Other people's opinions shouln't matter or affect you. Be proud of who you are and who you believe in.
HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!

As for me, being able to keep one's mouth shut is invaluable yet extremely difficult, especially among group mates. And if one thinks that there is a person to whom you could tell who you really are, he or she may immediately betray you by telling everybody or by sneering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

and i have considered them kicking me out. although i am not sure if they would.
people finding out about me at school...i have gone through possible scenarios....all of them = me being torn apart by all the xians...hmm...strength is the most likely, but quantity can still outnumber you....
i have told one person...and she never really looked at me the same way again, although we are still close friends till this day.
ARGE! this secracy is so frustrating! i CANNOT wait until we can emurge from the grounds below!

HAIL SATAN!

so your opinion on this matter would be much appreciated. i am also looking to buy a few things off the store that jos suggests. i checked it out this afternoon and there are quite a few interesting things. taking this to school would be a hasle, we are allowed to wear religious jewelry but we have to keep them out of site. explaining my religious beliefs would be hard to explain. i have been thinking about sitting down with the school councellor and inform him/her of my beliefs and why i would wear the item (which i dont YET have) but the time will come when i have it and would like to wear it all or most of the time. now i know there is a teacher/student confidenciality thing but teachers do talk. and people finding out that im a satanist at school...its not going to be easy, but i do stand up for what i belive in...but is starting a one on all war worth my belief? i knwo it is. but it would seem like a suicide mission. nothing to gain but everything
to lose.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!
I suddenly realize that I know you in real life my friend :)
Didn't see who was OP of this thread :O loll
Don't bother telling them mate. Would you go undercover in a war infiltrating the enemy then suddenly telling your enemies that you are the bad guy (In this case, the good guy) :p?

Talk about this on Msn loll.

HAIL SATAN

Tim

Dude I understand your desire to open up about your religion. You'll only end up miserable if you keep it to yourself. Just tell a few trustworthy people who aren't in a position of authority over you and leave it at that.

NO WAY!! Even a closest friend can betray you. I'm learning to keep my mouth shut - it is difficult, although I know this is the only way.

A FEW FRIENDS??!! You will only increase your chances on suicide...

the best two things a Spiritual Satanist is obliged to do is to keep one's mouth shut and have his or her ears open wide.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtruffatore" <mtruffatore@... wrote:

Dude I understand your desire to open up about your religion. You'll only end up miserable if you keep it to yourself. Just tell a few trustworthy people who aren't in a position of authority over you and leave it at that.

David: I KNOW it feels wrong! But always remember that Satan himself tells us to use caution when dealing with those without ... there is good reason for that advice.

The problems those without can cause go well beyond just being a nusiance; they can fuck up your life in really major ways with long-lasting side-effects.

In the meantime, just keep progressing spiritually. You have already acknowledged the need for strength, make gaining that spiritual strength your priority ...

HAIL SATAN!

to lose.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back