Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am in love....

[email protected]

Hi brothers and sisters. I am in love with someone and I try to make him Mine by using magic with shapeforms from my base chakra. Any advices here??? He is kind and gives me presents. We have no relationship but I hope he will feel something for me.... I just want him so much but I am afraid to tell him something because may I shall lose him. We have sex five months. But now I want him. I love him. What should I do now.... Help me please.

Just ask him out...
On Thu, Jun 20, 2019, 3:07 PM elladimitriou868@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi brothers and sisters. I am in love with someone and I try to make him Mine by using magic with shapeforms from my base chakra. Any advices here??? He is kind and gives me presents. We have no relationship but I hope he will feel something for me.... I just want him so much but I am afraid to tell him something because may I shall lose him. We have sex five months. But now I want him. I love him. What should I do now.... Help me please.

As long as he is of the same race as you then you're free to ask him out. You say you already had sex, and he gives you gifts but you're afraid because you know his answer. He obviously has some form of attraction towards you. Don't jump to conclusions. A lot of things can influence you to not take chances. Also fear can indeed send energy to make sure something does or doesn't happen. My suggestion is go ahead and ask him out. But if he says no then so what? There's no point in hurting over people that don't want you. Just look for someone who will be compatible you know? If you ask then at least you know your answer and you won't be wasting anymore time. Good luck

you have to conquer that fear of telling him how you really feel. sometimes all it takes is that one big leap of faith, take that chance and if he does say no i agree that it is his loss.

Hello brothers...He gives me signs  that he wants me but it seems he is afraid to express his feelings or he doesn't understand yes what he feels for me but we have progress time to time.i use a little magic

You know what I learnt in spelling a particular person to love you, it’s that you might just be doing it on someone not perfect for you and may lead to regrets soon. What I’m saying is instead of spelling a desired person to love you, just do a working to attract the perfect soulmate for yourself. Doing a lust spell on a specific person is more advisable based on my own point of view and experience. Currently I have a relationship which is going well but I have some little issues between us that brings unwarranted big fights, so from time to time I renew the spell and she can kill her self loving me. Again you must know if this person is xian, then I would advice a love isn’t good for your soul, because you are definitely going to have issues especially your level mind state being much higher than his, and you would wonder if this individual had sense or understanding.Finally I am on my journey of loving myself, because I have seen that I had little self love which always made me a victim to those who I’m much higher than (in the relationship). So I took one of the dates in the SS calendar for love and started working, affirming to love myself more. Trust me, I feel comfortable in my skin first. Lastly, I wouldn’t have noticed where I fault or my weaknesses if I hadn’t been doing this FINAL RTR. Trust me it’s an opener.So you must recognize your devotion to Satan first as an SS. Do the final RTR, power meditate ( power meditation becomes more stronger, as a result of the final RTR). And do a working (just one) till it’s done. And have a progressive life.
Avoid any close relationship with Xians, they’re toxic. From experience, I understand when Father Satan says avoid friendly association with Xians.
Let me give you a secret, when I did not have a gf, I satisfied my sexual urges by having sex with females during the void moon to avoid soul ties or connections. I don’t know if it works, but I know the void moon won’t encourage any spiritual practice.
Hope I said some useful things to you.
Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, July 4, 2019, 15:55, elladimitriou868@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello brothers...He gives me signs  that he wants me but it seems he is afraid to express his feelings or he doesn't understand yes what he feels for me but we have progress time to time.i use a little magic

I think your workings on him are yielding results l. After all, you say he shows signs that he has feelings for you. Probably both of you are too shy to talk about your feelings. Summon your courage and nail your colours to the mast, tell the guy about your feelings. Maybe that's really what you need to do. Anyway, you probably know what's best to do, mine is just a suggestion. All the best sister, HS!
On Fri, 5 Jul 2019, 11:08 am elladimitriou868@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

hi manof... what means Xians???? anyway i try a Spell with a red candle and i have put  membrane under it and i burn it every day at aphrodite's hours two points...i wrote his name 7 times with red ink. he seems more attracted to me and i wait..i want to see the results.i am a new witch thank you my brother

thanks...i have patience like in satanism...when the time will come i'll speak him for sure,but i had use a thoughtform from my base chakra to make him loves me and it fell against me suddenly!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back