Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am IN HellsArmy !!!!

Inlovewithsatan1

Greetings!I am IN. Its late as i had dedicated myself to SATAN in feb 2012. But finally i came. Wasted one year and 3months now. I am still at the start beginer level. Got hurt again in online relation i even told her that i m Satanist. The morning after the night i told her abt me being SS i woked up with a fuckin shock in my head i said to myself what the fuck i did? It was enemy that made me to reveal myself to her and i had no control over me. Idk if it will get me into trouble later on though i asked her not to tell anyone abt me she agreed then. I am being ignored by her now which hurts badly. Anyway,i left i let her go. So finally I WANT TO WORK FOR OUR GODS AND OUR BELOVED FATHER SATAN ! I am finally realising there is no one who can love protect or care or help me except Our GODS and FATHER SATAN ! :'(  I am feeling their Love for me now :( :). I left them twice I-) But not not not anymore now. Just i need to know what and how to send negative destructive energy to enemy daily !  Also let me know the Runes. Please help me! 

HAIL FATHER SATAN !HAIL TRUE GODS & GODDESSES OF DUAT !

What can I do to be closer to satan...I feel so distant sometimes, I have been a satanist for a long time now...dedicated my soul, life and body to him....does he have a plan for me? I need to pray to him...can anyone give me some advice or maybe a prayer? I'm at a loss because he's helped me through so much...made some of my enemies leave me alone and I'm thankful for all he's done...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hell Yeah brother,you in the army now!

Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I am IN HellsArmy !!!!

Greetings!I am IN. Its late as i had dedicated myself to SATAN in feb 2012. But finally i came. Wasted one year and 3months now. I am still at the start beginer level. Got hurt again in online relation i even told her that i m Satanist. The morning after the night i told her abt me being SS i woked up with a fuckin shock in my head i said to myself what the fuck i did? It was enemy that made me to reveal myself to her and i had no control over me. Idk if it will get me into trouble later on though i asked her not to tell anyone abt me she agreed then. I am being ignored by her now which hurts badly. Anyway,i left i let her go. So finally I WANT TO WORK FOR OUR GODS AND OUR BELOVED FATHER SATAN ! I am finally realising there is no one who can love protect or care or help me except Our GODS and FATHER SATAN ! :'(  I am feeling their Love for me now :( :). I left them twice I-) But not not not anymore now. Just i need to know what and how to send negative destructive energy to enemy daily !  Also let me know the Runes. Please help me! 

HAIL FATHER SATAN !HAIL TRUE GODS & GODDESSES OF DUAT !

You need to sort out your priorities, and work out for yourself what is more important in your life. Worrying about some internet relationship from the past, or empowering yourself.
Get stuck into daily Power Meditations, and keep up with these. Build your aura and develop yourself spiritualy through this.

There are many ways that you can fight Satan's enemies, and these can be found on the JoS, be creative. Take a look at the 'Join Hells Army' page. As for the Runes, these are on the JoS as well, take some time to study them.

Its time to stop procrastinating and start taking action to empower yourself and elevate yourself. The Gods aren't interested in empty apologies, but those who take action to better themselves and fight for Satan.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Inlovewithsatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

Greetings!
I am IN. Its late as i had dedicated myself to SATAN in feb 2012. But finally i came. Wasted one year and 3months now. I am still at the start beginer level. Got hurt again in online relation i even told her that i m Satanist. The morning after the night i told her abt me being SS i woked up with a fuckin shock in my head i said to myself what the fuck i did? It was enemy that made me to reveal myself to her and i had no control over me. Idk if it will get me into trouble later on though i asked her not to tell anyone abt me she agreed then. I am being ignored by her now which hurts badly. Anyway,i left i let her go. So finally I WANT TO WORK FOR OUR GODS AND OUR BELOVED FATHER SATAN ! I am finally realising there is no one who can love protect or care or help me except Our GODS and FATHER SATAN ! :'(  I am feeling their Love for me now :( :). I left them twice I-) But not not not anymore now.
 Just i need to know what and how to send negative destructive energy to enemy daily !  Also let me know the Runes. Please help me! 

HAIL FATHER SATAN !
HAIL TRUE GODS & GODDESSES OF DUAT !

You first need to re-educate yourself on what Spiritual Satanism is. Take some time to study thoroughly through the JoS. The mindset you have sounds very christian. Being a Satanist is much more than a title, saying we're dedicated, and a few prayers here and there. It is about empowering yourself in all aspects, spiritually, physically and mentally.

The first thing you need to do is start up a Basic Meditation Program, and practice daily meditation. This can be found on the JoS site.

Another way to get closer to Satan is regular rituals, thanksgiving rituals ect.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

What can I do to be closer to satan...I feel so distant sometimes, I have been a satanist for a long time now...dedicated my soul, life and body to him....does he have a plan for me? I need to pray to him...can anyone give me some advice or maybe a prayer? I'm at a loss because he's helped me through so much...made some of my enemies leave me alone and I'm thankful for all he's done...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The first thing you want to do, is get out of this xian mindset. Study the JoS - www.joyofsatan.org
Does he have a plan for you? Again, we're not christians. We meditate and doing yoga regularly to master our own fate.
Praying is nice. But the important thing, is to meditate.

Listen, you want Satan more in your life. You want his rewards, and love. YOU NEED TO EARN IT. The most important thing to show Father you're serious, is meditate. Use the gifts he has bestow on us. Meditate and do yoga regularly! Do the first step towards Satan.
If you really want to show him that you care for him, fight for him! Participate in spiritual warfare. We need EVERYONE. Dedicate 10-15 minutes of your day to spread the truth on the internet.

I really can't be more straightforward than this. You are the one who needs to take action. And The sooner, the better. Satanism is not easy. It is for the strong. Show him your worth.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Well, I have created astral temple last night. And i have one more problem, i have an invertor + battery in my small bedroom.  I need to get it out of my room as it pollutes the environment with such gases or whatever. It is dangerous and i have no other room/place to meditate. None of my family member are listening to me. They dont want this invertor to keep in other room. I tried hard i tried to be stubborn too to make them get it out but failed. So how do i get it out with some spiritual workings/meditations?

Unless you have a severely defectice model, inverters and batteries do not give off fumes or gases. However, as one becomes more sensitive, the electric and magnetic fields given off by them could be hindering to ones health. If you really do feel like it is having a negative effect, and if there is no chance of moving it, I would reccomend getting a salt crystal lamp, being as they act as atomizers and can help with the interference, or as you said pollution. Same thing goes for any electronics, especially if you have a large concentration of devices in one area. Hope this helps!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS AND GODDESSES OF DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Inlovewithsatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

Well, I have created astral temple last night. And i have one more problem, i have an invertor + battery in my small bedroom.  I need to get it out of my room as it pollutes the environment with such gases or whatever. It is dangerous and i have no other room/place to meditate. None of my family member are listening to me. They dont want this invertor to keep in other room. I tried hard i tried to be stubborn too to make them get it out but failed. So how do i get it out with some spiritual workings/meditations?

It helps. But aint gonna buy that lamp,i am totally depended on family whenever i try to become independent they mock me regarding me a stupid kid. Lol. I just need to get it out. Room's environment feels so polluted,it feels not good at all. Just it doesnt feel fresh. 
Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back