Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am going through a very tough time for a long period

somnath dey

Dear Satanist's,
I am going through a very tough time for a long time and everything going against me. It seems someone is doing something against me and my job is also on stake. Can somebody help me here. I am loosing myself everyday.
Regards.,

You need to be strong and resilient.Clean your aura every morning and evening (noon if you can).Clean your soul.Do AoP daily.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 15:41, somnath dey som20032001@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Dear Satanist's,
I am going through a very tough time for a long time and everything going against me. It seems someone is doing something against me and my job is also on stake. Can somebody help me here. I am loosing myself everyday.
Regards.,

Have you been dedicated long? Also, have you been doing aura cleaning and protection meditations. I'm here for you brother, but maybe you should consider asking help from a God or Goddess of Duat. Have you looked into the ritual?

Who is that someone and what is he doing to you?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 8:38 PM, somnath dey som20032001@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Dear Satanist's,
Regards.,

A lot of times it can just be yourself making these problems if or it can be due to astrology. Both are as possible as someone directly attacking you. Best thing to do is clean your aura and chakras everyday and do Aura of Protections daily. At LEAST twice a day and for a decent amount of time without going over board either.

Are you dedicated? If so, ask the Gods for help. There's several links on the JoS of returning curses, so do those and keep up a strong day and night aura of protection and also do aura cleaning.

you need to unplug from the jewtrix, im trying to figure out the real time and date not the jew imposed one, my guess is if you find out the real time and year and stop living i. the jew world alot of things may change for better i actually tried it with a proto year using 60,000 and i feel fantastic

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back