Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am fairly new would like someone to talk to I have so many questio

aburgo676

My name is angela and no im not no angel lol. I am really new to this whole thing and would love to have someone or the more the better people to talk to. My whole life i grew up with my family lying to me telling me that jesus and only jesus is the way. My mind is so so very starving for knowledge. Someone please help me. 
All Hail SATAN 

Blackmoon is correct, of course. Might I suggest you also be VERY mindful of putting any of your real, personal information out there. I understand you're just being polite and cordial - and it's appreciated, I'm sure. Just be careful to keep your personal information secret and be careful about responding to individual email messages sent to you.

All Spiritual Satanists understand the infiltrator's tactics and none of us will try to find out who you are.

We're not the scared ones. Haha.

Read the Joy of Satan website back to front and upside down and then in reverse. Then read it again. Satan has employed His servant Maxine to produce such a collection of information for the benefit of all Gentiles and it should be utilised as such. HAIL SATAN!

Try to read and understand as much of the "Exposing Christianity" stuff you can.  It will probably be difficult for any of it to sink in for awhile.  That's normal.  You have to uncondition yourself from the constant lies you've been told.  That is only going to happen if you keep reading over it every day.  Start reading the other stuff as well.  Keep it simple.  Read the first page.  Everything.  Start with the Welcome and go from there.  Their is a ton of stuff on the site and you need to learn all of it.  Asking a bunch of questions before studying the entire site, is probably just going to piss people off.  But, if you think you have to ask a question right away - go ahead... So, just get started.  High Priestess Maxine Dietrich referred to it as an initiation into Spiritual Satanism.  Think of it as very important.  Think of yourself as eventually meeting beings that are what you would consider to be, Gods and think of them as wanting to know just how committed you are to Spiritual Satanism and how motivated you are to learn and whether or not you can be a trusted member of the group.  I'm new too.  I'll be seeing you on here!  

Read the Joy of satan web site , it will answer a lot of your question Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 2, 2014, at 4:56, "aburgo676@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My name is angela and no im not no angel lol. I am really new to this whole thing and would love to have someone or the more the better people to talk to. My whole life i grew up with my family lying to me telling me that jesus and only jesus is the way. My mind is so so very starving for knowledge. Someone please help me. 
All Hail SATAN 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back