Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

trentest1991

I have been reading the satanic meditation page but there is just so much informaton and so much stuff to do that I am not really sure where to start. The satanic void meditation seems like a good place to start since it is easy to do compared to the other meditations where I need to visualise energy

Am I suppose to perform meditations after the dedication to Satan?
Do I have to summon a demon before the meditations?
When do I put myself into a trance?
Do I align chakra before the meditation?
Do I close any chakra?

May I ask for guidance from a more experienced member?

The two most important ones you listed there are void and also aura of protection. From there, you can do the 6 month training program under the join Satan's Army Heading from the home page. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Feb 5, 2013 7:15 AM, "trentest1991" <trentest1991@... wrote:
  I have been reading the satanic meditation page but there is just so much informaton and so much stuff to do that I am not really sure where to start. The satanic void meditation seems like a good place to start since it is easy to do compared to the other meditations where I need to visualise energy

Do I close any chakra?

Take time to study the entire site. Its important and wil giv u a clear understandn of wat u need 2 do first. Hail Satan

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:26:35 AM GMT-0600
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

The two most important ones you listed there are void and also aura of
protection. From there, you can do the 6 month training program under the
join Satan's Army Heading from the home page. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Feb 5, 2013 7:15 AM, "trentest1991" <trentest1991@... wrote:

I have been reading the satanic meditation page but there is just so much
informaton and so much stuff to do that I am not really sure where to
start. The satanic void meditation seems like a good place to start since
it is easy to do compared to the other meditations where I need to
visualise energy

Do I close any chakra?

Yes you should meditate daily as you will grow evolve from it.
No you don't have to summon demon for meditate, summoning demons is more advance and you should only attempt to summon when you're more open astrally.
Trance will happen naturally when you relax mentally and physically.
Aligning your chakras will amplify your power. When we open our chakras, we align them by visualizing them.
Closing the chakras helps with void meditation as it blocks any psychic noises. Also it helps with bad entities as they cannot reach you and do you any harm, as they need a connection. The chakras will open naturally after some time.

Take time to read the JoS - www.joyofsatan.com, as it is clear you didn't dedicate of your time to read. Knowledge is power.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trentest1991" wrote:

Do I close any chakra?

First off, I'd say start with an aura of protection and aura cleansing:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

You can also begin the void meditation, it will help you with your focus.
And a trance is not necessary *yet. Though you can start practicing if you have the time. Then after you have the aura cleansing and protection going, I suggest you look into opening your chakra's which is most important:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
Also you can begin the spiritual warfare program:

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Spiritua ... aining.htm

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "trentest1991" <trentest1991@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 02:47:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

Do I close any chakra?

Yes you should meditate everyday. You should start by opening your chakras http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.htmlNo you do not have to summon a demon before meditations. Although you should try to establish a relationship with a demon. Certain meditations require you to go into trance but not all. No you don't have to align your chakras before you meditate. You can close you chakras if there is a need to close them. I am not that advanced though just my opinion.
Hail Iblis
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 9:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

Do I close any chakra?

Slow down cowboy you don't need guidance, guidance is a term I wouldn't put here, since in SS there's no one that serves as a link between you and spirituality.
Yes, you are dedicated and as a dedicated satanist you should be aiming for Satan's plan wich is the Magnus Opum.
No you don't. Summoning a Demon is an activity that takes place when you find yourself with struggles you think you can't handle, or maybe because you think certain demon is your Guardian so you want to make sure by talking with him or if you have an important reason overall.
Since you are new you should be practicing trance when you can because it a way to train yourself. The more you do it the better you get at it, like any activity in life. Trance are very important in any magical working, so you should be able to get yourself in a deep trance for the best results. This take alot of time and consistency, it's normal to get it right at the first try. Set a pattern for your trance meditation if you can't do it daily.
If you want to you can do it's not an obligation.
Your chakras are probabbly closed already. The meditation on the website if for people that have opened all their chakras and want to close them, because having chakras open means more contact with higher planes , that can mean harmful entities messing with you, hearing voices, seeing things that are bothering you. Or maybe because you are using energy you don't want to get infected by, like death energy / grey energy.
Like I stated in the beggining we come to Satan from free will. We are not forced to do it. This emplies a certain motivation and will to get closer to Father. When I got here ( I'm still new - some months) not all questions were answered. Satanism is about individualistic abilities. We try not do dependent of anything. There are no mediums between you and your spirituality. YOU should learn things by yourself, if you study the Joy of Satan website you will find most answers to your questions, including those I just answered to. 
You may be a bit lost, just like me, but most of what I learned was by studying the website, some books and posts by experienced members. But the fact I'm answering to questions that once I didn't know the answer to means that it worked somehow - Satan guides us. He's the light.
Ave Satanas
Do I close any chakra?

So I will now begin the void meditation and chakra alignment every day. As I do that I will clean my aura in the AM and PM. 
By "sensing of energy", do you mean the energy meditation where you visualise light shining from your body and feel energy being absorbed into your body? 
Also, I noticed that it says that breathing exercises should not be overdone. Is it possible to overdo meditation as well? 
I noticed my body getting really hot when doing the breathing exercises, is this the reason why breathing must be done in moderation?
Thank you for your reply and taking the time to help me. 
To: trentest1991 <trentest1991@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi! The void meditation and chakra openings and sensing of energy are usually the most basic things you need to do. And most important, don't forget to CLEAN YOUR AURA TWICE EVERY DAY, AFTER YOU WAKE UP AND BEFORE GOING TO BED. Cleaning your aura is something one should never forget to do.

"Am I suppose to perform meditations after the dedication to Satan? "

These are to be done every day whether you're dedicated or not. It's the most important thing here.

"Do I have to summon a demon before the meditations?"

No, actually it's quite the opposite. You should be adept at power meditation and astrally open before trying to summon a God, and even then it shouldn't be done without a good reason.

The next 3 questions are in the site on the appropriate pages.

"May I ask for guidance from a more experienced member?"

Ask your questions in the group and people will answer them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trentest1991"  wrote:

Do I close any chakra?

yes me too i am lost in all this it seams to be hard for beginners i am starting with Hatha yoga and doing the first breath work but then from here where Hail Satan

Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

No you don't have to summon demon for meditate, summoning demons is more advance and you should only attempt to summon when you're more open astrally.
Aligning your chakras will amplify your power. When we open our chakras, we align them by visualizing them.
Closing the chakras helps with void meditation as it blocks any psychic noises. Also it helps with bad entities as they cannot reach you and do you any harm, as they need a connection. The chakras will open naturally after some time.

Take time to read the JoS - www.joyofsatan.com, as it is clear you didn't dedicate of your time to read. Knowledge is power.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trentest1991" wrote:

Do I close any chakra?

Relax your both your body and mind. I ve found trance state easier after an ogasim because it naturally relaxes the body. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 4:58:38 PM GMT+0100
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

Correction : It's normal not getting trance right at first tries.

Start here http://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordp ... 202011.pdf
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

yes me too i am lost in all this it seams to be hard for beginners i am starting with Hatha yoga and doing the first breath work but then from here where Hail Satan

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Do I close any chakra?

Welcome!!!I always start with Hatha Yoga than I do breathing meditations then I clean my chakras and then spin all of them including my extensions then aura of protection.Then after all the basics then I do other more advanced meditations.But I still start with the basics first. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am a new member and I am lost; help would be greatly appreciated.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Do I close any chakra?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back