Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I´m back

[email protected]

Heil!I´m back after a very chaotic period in my life due to a very strong psychic attack last february,something i told you about at that time.The attack was from a fucking organization dedicated to work with "angels" and related crap.But Father Satan never left me alone and has snapped me into line,again.My loyalty to Him has always been indestructible.And i´m decided to take revenge.I´m now overcoming some migraine and depression problems and i´m about to start my training.
I´m glad to be here again.
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

Happy to hear this, be strong and fearless. Its only your faith indestructible, you are indestructible yourself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

Heil!I´m back after a very chaotic period in my life due to a very strong psychic attack last february,something i told you about at that time.The attack was from a fucking organization dedicated to work with "angels" and related crap.But Father Satan never left me alone and has snapped me into line,again.My loyalty to Him has always been indestructible.And i´m decided to take revenge.I´m now overcoming some migraine and depression problems and i´m about to start my training.
I´m glad to be here again.
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back