Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hunt for music

Nick1

I am trying to find Spiritual Satanic bands that preferably non death metal. Death metal is fine and though but im more for a rock or more Melody type of music.

seraphim shock is good i think its not spiritual satanic but it is satanic alot of there music is along the lines of gothic rock in other words the sound of it will sound like the group HIM or Rob Zombie no screaming unrecognizable jabber but is a satanicc rock band here is a link to a youtube vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSIL-IupQU
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hunt for music

I am trying to find Spiritual Satanic bands that preferably non death metal. Death metal is fine and though but im more for a rock or more Melody type of music.

Naturally all music is of Satan. I once wrote an article on how music and musical instruments were considered of the devil back in the 5th century or so. This was the made so by the early xians. Also im sure most of you are aware of the banned interval that was banned by all churches because of its dissonance.
This was known as the augmented 4th, which has three whole steps in the scale. They considered this evil sounding and ugly so they banned all churches from using this particular chord.
The augmented fourth, sometimes called "the devil's interval", is created by sounding ti (or si) over fa, which notes are in the proportion 45:32. Looked at in conventional terms, the inversion of this harmony, fa over ti (the diminished fifth), ought to be identical to the augmented fourth - but its numerical proportions turn out to be 64:45. Either way, it sounds pretty ugly, though it can work musically in the right context - and it is very successfully employed in emergency sirens. This interval is fiendishly difficult to sing. The further we depart from 1, the more we move away from harmony and into dissonance.

Music is music and for what is is worth, I consider it all Satanic. If they are a Satanist or not, you cant take away what Father has created. Xian music (gospel) is just another example of how they steal and corrupt everything they can.  Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hunt for music

seraphim shock is good i think its not spiritual satanic but it is satanic alot of there music is along the lines of gothic rock in other words the sound of it will sound like the group HIM or Rob Zombie no screaming unrecognizable jabber but is a satanicc rock band here is a link to a youtube vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSIL-IupQU

Naturally all music is of Satan. I once wrote an article on how music and musical instruments were considered of the devil back in the 5th century or so. This was the made so by the early xians. Also im sure most of you are aware of the banned interval that was banned by all churches because of its dissonance.
This was known as the augmented 4th, which has three whole steps in the scale. They considered this evil sounding and ugly so they banned all churches from using this particular chord.
The augmented fourth, sometimes called "the devil's interval", is created by sounding ti (or si) over fa, which notes are in the proportion 45:32. Looked at in conventional terms, the inversion of this harmony, fa over ti (the diminished fifth), ought to be identical to the augmented fourth - but its numerical proportions turn out to be 64:45. Either way, it sounds pretty ugly, though it can work musically in the right context - and it is very successfully employed in emergency sirens. This interval is fiendishly difficult to sing. The further we depart from 1, the more we move away from harmony and into dissonance.

Music is music and for what is is worth, I consider it all Satanic. If they are a Satanist or not, you cant take away what Father has created. Xian music (gospel) is just another example of how they steal and corrupt everything they can. 
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thanks HP Mac. This answered a question I had and was very helpful. Your posts most usually answer a question for me before I even think to ask it. Thanks again.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Music is music and for what is is worth, I consider it all Satanic. If they are a Satanist or not, you cant take away what Father has created. Xian music (gospel) is just another example of how they steal and corrupt everything they can.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

seraphim shock is good i think its not spiritual satanic but it is satanic alot of there music is along the lines of gothic rock in other words the sound of it will sound like the group HIM or Rob Zombie no screaming unrecognizable jabber but is a satanicc rock band here is a link to a youtube vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSIL-IupQU

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HP Mac Friday,
I was wondering if this article you wrote was on the JoS groups, because I could not find it as it isn't in the archives. If not, is it possible for you to post it, please? I would be very interested in reading it, as I a musician.

Thanks. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

seraphim shock is good i think its not spiritual satanic but it is satanic alot of there music is along the lines of gothic rock in other words the sound of it will sound like the group HIM or Rob Zombie no screaming unrecognizable jabber but is a satanicc rock band here is a link to a youtube vid

Yeah this interval is used alot in Jazz and progressive metal.
Its also called "tritones"I think.

It certainly creates a good mood if used properly.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Yeah this was something I wrote I before I was an HP. I keep a record of almost everything I send out though, so just let me do  little fishing and I should find it. If not, it really is no problem for me to write another sermon. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hunt for music

HP Mac Friday,
I was wondering if this article you wrote was on the JoS groups, because I could not find it as it isn't in the archives. If not, is it possible for you to post it, please? I would be very interested in reading it, as I a musician.

Thanks. Hail Satan!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thanks, HP Mac! ^.^ It would mean a lot to me. I look forward to it. 
Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:49:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hunt for music

Yeah this was something I wrote I before I was an HP. I keep a record of almost everything I send out though, so just let me do  little fishing and I should find it. If not, it really is no problem for me to write another sermon. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hunt for music

HP Mac Friday,

Thanks. Hail Satan!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I'm pretty sure the song black sabbath uses the tritone. I remember them talking about it in the video a headbangers journey.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SLADE_666" <slade89666@... wrote:

Yeah this interval is used alot in Jazz and progressive metal.
Its also called "tritones"I think.

It certainly creates a good mood if used properly.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back