Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HPs Maxine....

belthazorthemighty1

I fucked up bad...
I fell for a xian... Now I can't let her go....
=( I know that we shouldn't even congregate with those fucks. I just have a habit of learning the hard way I guess. I think I'm afraid to be alone. I guess I'm afraid that I won't find anyone idk.
I should have walked away when I first met her.
I ignored my instincts, I'm afraid to trust them.
Idk what to do anymore..

look dude lemme settle this for every1 out there. you're not going to be cast into eternal affliction for loving an xtian. I once loved an xtian and i have yet to be cast out. the xtian girl was easily convinced to hear my side bcuz she truely loved me and knew i felt the same. if you love her love her no matter what!!! if she loves you the same she will love you for who u r and will listen when u explain your beliefs. dnt u dare dump her bcuz shes xtian at the end of the day u r a man and she is a woman your body is a shell but these bodies are linked to eachother you love each other. love her she loves you. b with her hold her forever!!!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, Aug 30, 2009 04:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HPs Maxine....

I fucked up bad...
=( I know that we shouldn't even congregate with those fucks. I just have a habit of learning the hard way I guess. I think I'm afraid to be alone. I guess I'm afraid that I won't find anyone idk.
Idk what to do anymore..

Bro - the longer you know her, the better you know her and this means - YOU CAN SHOW HER THE TRUTH!!
Try to find a common esoteric topic - women tend to have unconscious astral projections. As she might not know what it is/was, you can explain it to her and... well:)

HAUL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

... Why don't you just attempt to slowly show her the truth? She is a gentile, right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..
It's okay to have a Xian girlfriend and it's natural thing. Satan doesn't even mind. The only problem with a Xian girlfriend is not the relationship, but the beliefs that need to be separate. I recommend you try power hypnosis to take her back or find a new girl who accepts or doesn't mind your beliefs. It works every time for me:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Power_Hypnosis.html

Loosen up, man. You'll be fine. You don't NEED anyone in your life, the sooner you realize this (not just intellectually, but realize in your heart) the better.

Though...there is nothing wrong with dating an xtian. I mean, it probably won't work long term...but if you're only really interesting in a short term relationship then religion doesn't really matter.

HS/HL

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..
Ok dude im sorry im not maxine but i hope my advice helps. Try your best to change her. If talking does not help try using the powers of persuasion. if that also does not help ask other satanist or demons to help. If that does not help be an undercover agent. Use your fear to motivate you to progress your power. And try to think calmly of what you should do.

Hope you find an answer good luck

Hail Satan

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..
Is she a dedicated christian? Or is she one that is a christian because it thinks it'll save her ass? Either way, you're fucked. You should try to convert her, show her what Satanism really is, give her hands-on learning about it.
Unlike Xians.. Satanism is based, and can be explained through logic and science. Every single thing in Satanism can be explained in science, except the magicks, unlike Xians... xD

There is nothing wrong with that....
:)
We are free to love whoever we want. As long as
we don't oppose Father.. as stated in the Al Jilwah:

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his/her own
nature. But he that opposes me will regret it sorely."

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..
You shouldn't feel bad. You should just be extremely wary. This summer I put my faith in a xian man who helped me learn a lot, but in the end he had an ulterior motive so I had to cut all ties with him. Point is not every xian is trash. I hate being alone and I learn the hard way as well, as much as it might suck you might have to learn the hard way through this. You'll never know until you try and who knows maybe she'll join our faith or accept you for yours. Wishful thinking but it's worth a shot in my opinion.

Have you tried to show her the lies of xianity? Perhaps she will see the threw the lies if you sit with her frequently and go through the the things in the exposingchristianity.com site. An example would be going to the library and checking out the allegories of antiquity and comparing them to the shitty bullshit stories in the bible. If not, just throw in hints about the lies and make them humorous; almost as if you are poking fun at her "religion". You'll see that in time she will begin to break through the shackles and remove her blindfold.

Explain to her your beliefs in a constructive manner and don't expose her to stuff all at once. If this doesn't work, then move on. There are many fish in the sea (as the saying goes).

Hope this helps man!

Hail Forneus!!!!

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

hold up hold up hold up. sm ppl thnk that he can solve this by manipulating the girl. you cant use magic to force some1 into satanism we do not convert ppl we educate and help themhen let them make their own decisions

----------

Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2009 12:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HPs Maxine....

I fucked up bad...
=( I know that we shouldn't even congregate with those fucks. I just have a habit of learning the hard way I guess. I think I'm afraid to be alone I guess I'm afraid that I won't find anyone idk.
Idk what to do anymore..

Ok dude im sorry im not maxine but i hope my advice helps. Try your best to change her. If talking does not help try using the powers of persuasion. if that also does not help ask other satanist or demons to help. If that does not help be an undercover agent. Use your fear to motivate you to progress your power. And try to think calmly of what you should do.

Hail Satan

i agree dont try and force ur beliefs onto the girl and try to change her thats a incredibly xian thing to do. Just explain to her what its about and maybe she will covert on her own accord. In then end it is her decision.

Well said Nick.

Education and the removal of disinformation would be the way forward. This however will be dependent on how informed he is, and how misinformed she is. For example, where she the daughter of a fanatical preacher, force fed on xian corruption and years of accepted tolerance to the lie, and he a fledgling Satanist he's going to have his work cut out for him. On the other hand, if she just went to Sunday school a few times and wears a cross because she carries a label of Faith rather that Faith itself and he is in regular contact with his GD, meditates regularly and is a font of Satanic knowledge then his percevierance will be fruitful.

That said though, Manipulation through Magick does have its place in this situation, in that it can be used to remove xian influence from "around" her. This way it is not "conversion" but "diversion" in order to positively influence away from xian negativity.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

hold up hold up hold up. sm ppl thnk that he can solve this by manipulating the girl. you cant use magic to force some1 into satanism we do not convert ppl we educate and help themhen let them make their own decisions

----------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I fucked up bad...
=( I know that we shouldn't even congregate with those fucks. I just have a habit of learning the hard way I guess. I think I'm afraid to be alone I guess I'm afraid that I won't find anyone idk.
Idk what to do anymore..

Hail Satan

I agree!

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 04:14:59 AM +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HPs Maxine....

----------

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

Hail Satan

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."
Satan
The Al-Jilwah

Try to show her, step by step, what TRUE Satanism really is. And of course, 'exposing' will be of great benefit.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

---- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:
There is nothing wrong with that....
:)
We are free to love whoever we want. As long as
we don't oppose Father.. as stated in the Al Jilwah:

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his/her own
nature. But he that opposes me will regret it sorely."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I fucked up bad...
Idk what to do anymore..

If u want something and u want it real bad theres no difference between good and bad. Magic is just another tool its not the final outcome. Remember this there is no such thing as good magic or bad magic its the person using it and the intentions in it. And having advantages is not bad. The rulers say its bad because they cant use it and they don't want other people to have the upper hand.

If you'll permit me to argue the point, what if this philosophy is exactly the one that put others in power over the majority? I know what you are saying is open to interpretation, but one of those many interpretations could be that if someone wanted to control and subjugate the populous of an entire planet with magic that they not only could, but should do so simply because they want to. Doesn't that put us back to square one?

I'm not sure what right or wrong is these days, but there's my peice regardless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

If u want something and u want it real bad theres no difference between good and bad. Magic is just another tool its not the final outcome. Remember this there is no such thing as good magic or bad magic its the person using it and the intentions in it. And having advantages is not bad. The rulers say its bad because they cant use it and they don't want other people to have the upper hand.

<td val[/IMG]No, because is it the fault of the one who desired the power or the fault of the one who didn't and sat on their ass and did nothing?  This is how the weak is culled and the strong rise.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, sean_of_doom <Sean_of_doom@... wrote:
Subject: Re:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HPs Maxine....
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 2:04 AM

If you'll permit me to argue the point, what if this philosophy is exactly the one that put others in power over the majority? I know what you are saying is open to interpretation, but one of those many interpretations could be that if someone wanted to control and subjugate the populous of an entire planet with magic that they not only could, but should do so simply because they want to. Doesn't that put us back to square one?

I'm not sure what right or wrong is these days, but there's my peice regardless.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shon_666@.. ." <shon_666@.. . wrote:

[/TD]

Exactly. In a world where power is brought into everyone's hands, there ARE no ignorant and weak "sheep" to exploit, therefore the morality issue of having your own way is void. Anyone who was spiritually exploited would then deserve it for not working to better defend themselves. Sometimes nature isn't "nice", but how else do we as a species evolve but by separating the weak from the strong?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:

No, because is it the fault of the one who desired the power or the fault of the one who didn't and sat on their ass and did nothing?  This is how the weak is culled and the strong rise.

O-SatsuJin

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shon_666@ ." <shon_666@ . wrote:

You've got me there. Perhaps I'm a bit too kind when it comes to the predator-prey relationship, almost to the point of a masochistic martyrdom complex.

On that note I've been thinking of a sort of allegory for life I call the mosh pit theory. In a mosh pit you get thrown around around, but you also do a lot of the throwing, so even when you get lost in the chaos you can remain standing as long as you are willing to push back. Sometimes you fall, but you'll fall a lot more if you don't dare react, and if you can't get back on your feet you end up trampled to death. Its a pretty loose idea, but I bet a lot of metalheads will see where I'm coming from.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@... wrote:

Exactly. In a world where power is brought into everyone's hands, there ARE no ignorant and weak "sheep" to exploit, therefore the morality issue of having your own way is void. Anyone who was spiritually exploited would then deserve it for not working to better defend themselves. Sometimes nature isn't "nice", but how else do we as a species evolve but by separating the weak from the strong?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ronin2167 <ronin2167@ wrote:

No, because is it the fault of the one who desired the power or the fault of the one who didn't and sat on their ass and did nothing?  This is how the weak is culled and the strong rise.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, sean_of_doom <Sean_of_doom@ wrote:

This is what Nietzche calls master and slave moralities. Xians, wiccans, new agers and other RHPers are worthless slaves whose only purpose is to make more slaves by telling them lies that money is evil, revenge is bad, power corrupts people, if you cast a black magick spell it will come back 3fold e.t.c. Bullshit!!Will to power and desire are of Satan, stupid RHP laws don't exist in Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:

O-SatsuJin

Its all in the intentions. Just imagine this scenario what if the entire country is at war and you can control them to stop the war is it bad? But it can also be bad like when you use it to fit your own ideals and fantasies without regard for the person you are controlling well being and feelings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back