Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HP Mageson666

Mage Adept

I don't mean to bother you,I just want to say that you write amazing posts,can you write us(Satanists) one full of authentic mantras?Thank you in advance.
Hail Satan!
--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

Just look on the power meditation page on the JoS site.

I am a dedicated spiritual Satanist in Jamaica I'm trying to overcome a nasty weed addiction I just need to know if marijuana does anything positive in relation to the powers of the mind

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Yeah, I personally believe that the aum vibrations are probably of the most powerful on the Internet. They get the job done for me every time, anyone who says those are not powerful vibrations most likely just isn’t sensitive enough to it. They are powerful for unblocking the chakras. And the Sanskrit mantras and runez are used to manifest, what other vibrations do you really need? It’s there on the JoS.

Sent from my iPhone

Try adjusting your tone possibly when using the aum vibrations. Remember, it starts very quiet at the base chakra and louder as you go up the spine. Focus and feel it unblocking and empowering that chakra in different tones.

Sent from my iPhone

Marijuana does not but can actually slow you down spiritually if anything.

Sent from my iPhone

How do you pronounce the AUM vibration? Is it "aaaahhhh ooooooo mmmmmm?"

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Ooh you mean Satan's Magical Squares?I have those ,actually am day 13 in Sun Square.I meant an extra post on any new Mantras like SATANAMA.Maybe am asking for too much? --
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Thursday, 03 May 2018, 03:44pm +03:00 from mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<base/>   Just look on the power meditation page on the JoS site. <base/>

Hail Satan forevermore 

-------- Original message --------From: "Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 5/4/18 10:38 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HP Mageson666

Sent from my iPhone

I don't need the weed anymore as long as Satan is still with me

-------- Original message --------From: "Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 5/4/18 10:38 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HP Mageson666

Sent from my iPhone

Marijuana is for who is worship lord Siva and its used by Aghoris,Sidha and the lord siva,thank you
On Monday, 7 May, 2018, 7:10:50 AM IST, Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Its now AUM vibration ,its a Om vibration
On Monday, 7 May, 2018, 2:34:59 PM IST, soofrass soofrass@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan forevermore 

Sent from my iPhone

Even if that was true,I myself still refuse to smoke marijuana and rip holes into my aura,on rare occasions I would vape CBD oil but even then that's still very rare,all the so called benefits of smoking marijuana I can get from meditation and yoga,with much better results while strengthening my aura and soul 
Hail Father Satan and the powers of Hell 

Mate. Its a great rumour out there in India that marijuana is for Shiva worshippers. People fall for it which keeps them from spiritually advancing. Maybe it came from muslisms who invaded India. They corrupted many things. Think yourself why were their main targets ancient libraries and sanskrits texts when they invaded? Because they corrupted them and turn them into something which would help them in achieving their goal i.e enslavement of gentile.Hail Satan!
On Wed, 9 May 2018 at 1:57 pm, Abiharan Bose abiharanbose@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Its now AUM vibration ,its a Om vibration
On Monday, 7 May, 2018, 2:34:59 PM IST, soofrass soofrass@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan forevermore 

Sent from my iPhone

I'm assuming you were trying to type "it's not AUM", it is AUM.
OM is a corrupted version that has no power whatsoever.

Stop posting your corrupted opinions, no one asked for your help. Go read the JoS website before you type here again.
All you're doing is spreading your misconceptions to other newbies.

People, ignore this abiharanbose - this is an obvius troll (possibly a mudslime, or a kike scum) who explicitly DISTORTS Truth.
HS!88! 

---In [email protected], <abiharanbose@... wrote :

Hail Satan forevermore 

-------- Original message --------From: "Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]: 5/4/18 10:38 AM (GMT-05:00)To: [email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HP Mageson666

Sent from my iPhone

Abiharan bose that’s not true at all. Don’t spread that around here.

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, everything is corrupted now like a politics,but the truth is we still up to but the true spiritual life
On Friday, 11 May, 2018, 7:11:19 AM IST, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

People, ignore this abiharanbose - this is an obvius troll (possibly a mudslime, or a kike scum) who explicitly DISTORTS Truth.
HS!88! 

---In [email protected], <abiharanbose@... wrote :

Hail Satan forevermore 

-------- Original message --------From: "Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]: 5/4/18 10:38 AM (GMT-05:00)To: [email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HP Mageson666

Sent from my iPhone

AUM is a very powerful mantra. See how they corrupted it with this "om & amen" shit.
Never use those corrupted versions.

Some of the groups in India do hash and pot. And they suffer from major health problems from it. From having studied people who were in India in these systems its stated the drugs came in later on and those who stay off them are respected.

Aghoris are a much later sect they are not that old and they were created by the India jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back