Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to?

bonehead

how do i go about asking father satan for a certain specific gift? im good at a few things but i want to be very good at one thing in particular without losing the others. can someone aid me?

What you do is tell Satan that you want to be specificaly good at this area. And then you work on this area more than the others. But make sure that you don't neglect the others.

If you know you are good at something, the keep practicing it and developing it. Thats all you need.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bonehead" <ace_50840@... wrote:

how do i go about asking father satan for a certain specific gift? im good at a few things but i want to be very good at one thing in particular without losing the others. can someone aid me?

Father Satan wont just give you a gift at a master level, he will however help you attain what you desire, but in the spirit of self reliance all the hard work is up to you, for example I'm a master at projection and Shaping energy, taken me 8 years to get there but I achieved it, I will admit that it was only in the last year that I studied under Father. He will help you to learn but you have to ask for guidance rather than *poof* and you have a new skill that you have never had before, also you have to think about what kind of skills you are able to attain, some people just don't have the right pathway open for them to attain certain abilities, for example mine lire in areas of dark energy so my mastery of Light energy is low in comparison.
Over the years I have found whilst I have been teaching that a lot of Ex xians pathways have been blocked and need reopening and this can be done a few different ways A, weeks of meditation or B, Get someone who knows what they're looking for to destroy the block.
Back to the question, find the skill you desire to learn, nothing too flashy to begin with, and ask Father for guidance on where to begin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bonehead" <ace_50840@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back