Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HOW TO WORSHIPPER THE DEVIL

tekkwobrian

Hi,i have always wished to wirship satan but how to do it became aproblem.So i really don't know how to do this so please'it's my requse you guys help me out.Iam in my one month holiday and i believe when you guys help out i will fulfil my reams.Iam aUGANDAN and a student too.I will be so greatful to get to the kingdom of satan and goodnight guys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tekkwobrian" <tekkwobrian@... wrote:
Hi,i have always wished to wirship satan but how to do it became aproblem.So i really don't know how to do this so please'it's my requse you guys help me out.Iam in my one month holiday and i believe when you guys help out i will fulfil my reams.Iam aUGANDAN and a student too.I will be so greatful to get to the kingdom of satan and goodnight guys.
well one thing you can do is go on the site and look things up
joyofsatancom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tekkwobrian" <tekkwobrian@... wrote:
Father is not the devil!
I suggest you read joyofsatan.com before speaking any further.

Carpe Diem!
Head Kaythan Priestess Zoe

Don't call Him "Devil"....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back