Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Vibrate Mantra/Runes?

Curious666

So straight to the question.
When vibrating mantras do you have to inhale breathe and stay with it and then vibrate it out for every word and number of repetitions?
Like if its a 100 vibrations then for each vibration ; Breathe in, Wait, Breathe out as u vibrate?

Doing this for only 20vibrations just makes me overwhelmed. And the time its takes, Its long. So! I find it hard and so i have just been doing normal vibration ever since i started meditating. Like focus of vibrating the words and less breathing. I felt energy and everything good that comes with it.

I just wanna know if i am going through all these wrong? Do i have to breathe in for every vibration? Will i manage for that many repititons? Or whatever i am doing is okay. Thanks.

Curious666 said:
So straight to the question.
When vibrating mantras do you have to inhale breathe and stay with it and then vibrate it out for every word and number of repetitions?
Like if its a 100 vibrations then for each vibration ; Breathe in, Wait, Breathe out as u vibrate?

Doing this for only 20vibrations just makes me overwhelmed. And the time its takes, Its long. So! I find it hard and so i have just been doing normal vibration ever since i started meditating. Like focus of vibrating the words and less breathing. I felt energy and everything good that comes with it.

I just wanna know if i am going through all these wrong? Do i have to breathe in for every vibration? Will i manage for that many repititons? Or whatever i am doing is okay. Thanks.

just inhale and vibrate mantra on exhale. For example for surya, inhale,then on the exhale Sssssssss (hissed like a cat) UUUUUU(pronounced as "oo" as in "too") RRRRRRR (rolled r's) YYYYYYYYY (eeeeeee) AAAAAAAA = thats one vibration.

then inhale,on the exhale:
Sssssssss UUUUUU RRRRRRR YYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAA = 2 vibrations

then inhale, on the exhale:
Sssssssss UUUUUU RRRRRRR YYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAA = 3 vibrations

If 100 are too much for you, you can do 20,40,50 etc. with proper affirmation. With whichever u feel comfortable with. Gradually work your way up.

Sings u are doing it too much are headache (on the sides), feeling burned out after sessions (no feeling powerful but rubbed out like you overused your brain) rather than being feeling elevated and also you might feel like theres this kinda "hue" in your vision if u overdo it.

The vibration does not need to take a long time. When you practice more you will able to do it quickly. Just decrease the time that each sound lasts for. But it is most important to do it in the way that feels the best for you so try saying it in different ways.

And if you are new, 100 times of anything is probably going to be too much for you. Do less so you don't get burnt out. If you feel a lot of energy the first few times, and then after that you feel very tired, weak, and sick, that is from getting burnt out by doing too much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back