Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to tell close friends that your a Satanist. Please help!

xxthedarkbeingxx

Hello its me again always seeking help. i want to tell my friend I'm a satanist but i don't know how. I think he sort of knows because i wright on myself in Enochian things like Hail Satan, not that he can read them. But i don't no how to break it to him because he is christian.

If it were me, I would not mention anything about being a satanist to your friend. Xtians can be not very understanding.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:28:40 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] How to tell close friends that your a Satanist. Please help!

Hello its me again always seeking help. i want to tell my friend I'm a satanist but i don't know how. I think he sort of knows because i wright on myself in Enochian things like Hail Satan, not that he can read them. But i don't no how to break it to him because he is christian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxthedarkbeingxx" <xxthedarkbeingxx@... wrote:
if you really want to tell him the maybe try "hey,....im a satanist" when your talking or what ever if he cant get past your a satanist then fuck em

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxthedarkbeingxx" <xxthedarkbeingxx@ wrote:

if you really want to tell him the maybe try "hey,....im a satanist" when your talking or what ever if he cant get past your a satanist then fuck em
Yeah, Exept for that's a really bad idea xD He will very likely freak out, So slowly tell them about spirituality etc, Later you can talk about Satan.

<td val[/IMG]HI there :) it is good to ask  for help :p at least in my opinion. Hmmm well since it isnt neccesary that he should be informed of your religion ,maybe you shouldnt tell him?? Once you tell him things might change for the worse because that is the common pattern especially with christians.I wouldnt tell him anything until your 100% sure that he wont react in a negative manner.So just ask yourself if it is worth telling him weigh the options.:) It would be great if he accepted you the same and maybe even became interested in spiritual satanism.I hope for the best for you :)
~Hail satan and the gods and goddesses of hell~
--- On Thu, 8/20/09, xxthedarkbeingxx <xxthedarkbeingxx@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] How to tell close friends that your a Satanist. Please help!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 6:28 AM

[/TD]

oh dude its no biggie to tell them. i have friends who are catholics and christians and others who are undecided or theyre anarchists. i just str8 told them one day and nothing changed. if theyre truley your friend theyll respect your choice of being a satanist. when i told them i even explained to them about the lies that are told against us and satan so that they would understand. theyre ok with it a couple of them think its really cool that i actually had enough guts to just come out and say it. remember if theyre truley your friends theyll stay your friends after you tell them. true friends are till the end. but also remember when high school ends you find out who your friends really are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Janette Shank <jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:

If it were me, I would not mention anything about being a satanist to your friend. Xtians can be not very understanding.

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:28:40 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxthedarkbeingxx" <xxthedarkbeingxx@ wrote:

Yeah, Exept for that's a really bad idea xD He will very likely freak out, So slowly tell them about spirituality etc, Later you can talk about Satan.
i have told my christian friends in satanic we just vowed not 2 talk about our religion, if ur trying 2 keep ur friend thats a good way 2 go

lol i make friends that step on me after 3months xD one second there not seen after 3months of advice there popular and forget me xD maybe i should take my advice nah i dont want to be in the in crowd then i have to act like a jerk to ppl who arnt just to make myself cooler .< meh your friends will understand some of mine that havnt bsed me are cool with it some dont understand so i just dont argue any points they dont care about the real truth and think im lieing xD and some of them joke bout satanism and christianity when they are christians xD some are atheists and one is pagan/wiccaish (btw i read one of her books and omfg there are no males what so ever they mention gods like once or twice xD) well anywayz your friends will understand and if they dont just say i was kidding and start laughing and say it was the expression that made you laugh anyone know a link that can give me a free iq test =P please =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "breabrea_luvs_u" <breabrea_luvs_u@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@ wrote:

i have told my christian friends in satanic we just vowed not 2 talk about our religion, if ur trying 2 keep ur friend thats a good way 2 go
dude if you cant tell them then they are just keeping you back from what you could be, another thing why is everyone so bent on lying or keeping secrets its really a wast of time and adds unneeded pressure in your life, this could make magik hard to use.

if they really are your friends they would accept you for who you are.
friends are dispensable u can always make more if that is what you like.
i have had alot of people in my life who had claimed to be my friends but they were thin and shallow personalities that do not
even deserve this vague reference. your friends will either accept you or reject you...simple really
If they  really are your friends..true friends...you wouldnt have to worry about a question like this.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "breabrea_luvs_ u" <breabrea_luvs_ u@... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxthedarkbeingxx" <xxthedarkbeingxx@ wrote:

dude if you cant tell them then they are just keeping you back from what you could be, another thing why is everyone so bent on lying or keeping secrets its really a wast of time and adds unneeded pressure in your life, this could make magik hard to use.

I agree with the post under mine. I've told one of my closest friends I'm a Satanist, and he's a hard-core christian. He told me if we weren't as close as we are, he would've stopped talking to me. I agreed not to talk about Satanism as long as he didn't try to convert me. Like everyone else has said before this post, if they're your true friend, they'll accept the fact that you're a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

even deserve this vague reference. your friends will either accept you or reject you...simple really
If they really are your friends..true friends...you wouldnt have to worry about a question like this.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "breabrea_luvs_ u" <breabrea_luvs_ u@... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxthedarkbeingxx" <xxthedarkbeingxx@ wrote:

thee reason why were bent on lying and keeping secreats is cuz were not accepted ppl believe lies the media puts a bad image on us so ppl are gonna freak out before you can say anything if its a grown up and your a teenager then whos gonna bring you down even if you can do something your still basiclly powerless

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back