Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to summon demons with no info on their sigils, candle color and

dgaulle.jerome

I've been through the list of the lesser gods and I found out that some of them do not have their sigil, candle color and day listed.

Is there a general ritual that can be done to summon them in light of the required missing info on them?

I hope you can help me with that...

Be deeply relaxed. Close ur eyes and chant their names slowly in ur mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@... wrote:

I've been through the list of the lesser gods and I found out that some of them do not have their sigil, candle color and day listed.

Is there a general ritual that can be done to summon them in light of the required missing info on them?

I hope you can help me with that...

hi i'm new to this, i took a quest to find my guardian to help protect my self from astroentitys such as seraphest and other nasty things out there, it only took me about a week, a friend told me if it caught my attention and interested me then that would be it, it kept poping up when least expected it, and kinda caught my eye his name is Thanatos I suspect its my bad luck playing freaking games with me such as i told you astroentitys, but if you can help verify if its a guardian i would appreciate it alot and yes i have a ton of bad luck

hi i'm new to this, i took a quest to find my guardian to help protect my self from astroentitys such as seraphest and other nasty things out there, it only took me about a week, a friend told me if it caught my attention and interested me then that would be it, it kept poping up when least expected it, and kinda caught my eye his name is Thanatos I suspect its my bad luck playing freaking games with me such as i told you astroentitys, but if you can help verify if its a guardian i would appreciate it alot and yes i have a ton of bad luck

Its just a greek word for "death".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johny_neptune288" <johny_neptune288@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back